Black Americans Have Never Had it As Good as They Have it Today

I agree with the thread title.

To be fair, I think that most Americans of ALL ethnicities have never had it so good.

And (I am not being sarcastic), I think that a lot of Americans are getting sick and tired with all this attention being paid to an estimated 13% of the population!!!

And? The GOP fought for it.

Are you stupid or something?
Both chambers were controlled by the Democrats. It was a coalition of Northern Democrats and Northern Republicans that overpowered the opposition in the Jim Crow States.

Yes making shit up. The majority of eligible black voters vote and black voters vote in greater numbers than any other minority group. The clown faces for you are appropriate.
You mean, they vote or have their votes cast for them via ballot harvesting (i.e., fraud).
Yes making shit up. The majority of eligible black voters vote and black voters vote in greater numbers than any other minority group. The clown faces for you are appropriate.
You really mean they either vote OR have their ballots cast for them via voter fraud (I.e., “harvesting”)🤡🤪🤣😅🙄🤪🤣🤡😅🤣🤡🤡🤣👍🏻😅🤣🤡🙄🙄🙄🤪🤛

Since it was the Civil Rights Act of 1964, I assume it was the Congress in session at that time.

You said, "The Bill was designed to stop Republican State legislatures from enforcing Jim Crow laws."

Which state legislatures were you referring to?

You said, "The Bill was designed to stop Republican State legislatures from enforcing Jim Crow laws."

Which state legislatures were you referring to?
I don't know. The Bill was designed to ensure voting rights (among other things), which, I assume, would affect Republican legislatures Jim Crow laws.

Forum List

Back