Black Americans Have Never Had it As Good as They Have it Today

It is now 2023, not 1964.
Yea, it's 2023 and the only thing we have gotten so far it terms of addressing those atrocities is that you've taken down some statues and stopped flying some flags. Until there is accounting of the wrong done, until the economic disparities are addressed we are going to keep pushing and antagonizing this nation for justice.

Yea, it's 2023 and the only thing we have gotten so far it terms of addressing those atrocities is that you've taken down some statues and stopped flying some flags. Until there is accounting of the wrong done, until the economic disparities are addressed we are going to keep pushing and antagonizing this nation for justice.
I haven’t taken down flags or statues, neither did I put them up. The atrocities are over. There is nothing to address. Any economic disparities are individual ones. There are economic disparities amongst people of the same race, how do you explain that? Why do you feel people are owed money for things they haven’t earned? People from all walks of life have been held back, or oppressed, compensation is not expected for sins of the past.

$22 trillion paid out in welfare….much of it to you parasites.
Cost to police and incarcerate the savages….what does that cost?
The lives the savages have taken…what does that cost?

And any of you wonder why blacks vote for democrats almost exclusively....

I doubt the right even gets the irony in the OP. So fucking sad.

I haven’t taken down flags or statues, neither did I put them up. The atrocities are over. There is nothing to address. Any economic disparities are individual ones. There are economic disparities amongst people of the same race, how do you explain that? Why do you feel people are owed money for things they haven’t earned? People from all walks of life have been held back, or oppressed, compensation is not expected for sins of the past.
How do you explain the fact that white families have ten times the wealth of Black families and that Black college graduates with high incomes have less wealth on average than whites without a college education. You don't get to tell us what does and doesn't get addressed. This is a democracy and we're coming for your shit.

$22 trillion paid out in welfare….much of it to you parasites.
Cost to police and incarcerate the savages….what does that cost?
The lives the savages have taken…what does that cost?
Your passivity cost you your country. 😄

How do you figure…we’re still using dark people, beating the shit out of them and holding them down.
In your safe space cosplay world maybe. In the real world when a racist fucks around and finds out they get life in prison and they push the entire country to the left. Just ask Derek Chauvin or the McMichaels. Even when police don't face justice like with Breeona Taylor you tax paying white Simps still end up paying out millions to their families. Corporations and the wealthy used us to under cut the American labor market and to save money and for their greed all they had to sacrifice was your sovereignty. 😁

In your safe space cosplay world maybe. In the real world when a racist fucks around and finds out they get life in prison and they push the entire country to the left. Just ask Derek Chauvin or the McMichaels. Even when police don't face justice like with Breeona Taylor you tax paying white Simps still end up paying out millions to their families. Corporations and the wealthy used us to under cut the American labor market and to save money and for their greed all they had to sacrifice was your sovereignty. 😁
13% of the population…more than 50% of violent crime
4 in 10 on the welfare tit
You human cockroaches are a liability, you are not to be taken seriously and everybody sane knows it….this woke shit isn’t sustainable….enjoy the ride while you can bud…it’s all about to come crashing down as that pesky reality begins to smack all the ignorant fucks (white guilt housewives) playing along in the face.

13% of the population…more than 50% of violent crime
4 in 10 on the welfare tit
You human cockroaches are a liability, you are not to be taken seriously and everybody sane knows it….this woke shit isn’t sustainable….enjoy the ride while you can bud…it’s all about to come crashing down as that pesky reality begins to smack all the ignorant fucks (white guilt housewives) playing along in the face.
I'm a Black/Asian immigrant you fucktard. We are less likely than the average citizen to be involved in crime. You're an ignorant racist so you think crime is tied to skin color rather than socio-economic status and again your cosplay and fanfiction blind you to the conquerors you've invited on to your shores. 😁

I'm a Black/Asian immigrant you fucktard. We are less likely than the average citizen to be involved in crime. You're an ignorant racist so you think crime is tied to skin color rather than socio-economic status and again your cosplay and fanfiction blind you to the conquerors you've invited on to your shores. 😁
No you’re not…you’re so black you leave finger prints on charcoal.
No broke, illiterate, ignorant bottom feeders have ever “conquered” anything. Sorry Kunta.

No you’re not…you’re so black you leave finger prints on charcoal.
No broke, illiterate, ignorant bottom feeders have ever “conquered” anything. Sorry Kunta.
Whatever safe space you need to carve out for yourself there serf. 😄

How do you explain the fact that white families have ten times the wealth of Black families and that Black college graduates with high incomes have less wealth on average than whites without a college education. You don't get to tell us what does and doesn't get addressed. This is a democracy and we're coming for your shit.
Some wealth is inherited. There are more whites than blacks. Not all jobs pay the same, with or without a degree. You aren’t comparing apples to apples. If you are complaining to whites, we DO get to respond with our opinions on the issues. If you want to be better off financially, pick a career that pays more. I haven’t done anything to hold anyone back, I think anyone can achieve their dreams, but you have to work at it, not expect handouts, this goes for everybody.

Some wealth is inherited.
Can you think of any social or legal roadblocks that previously existed that might of prevented or inhibited black families from accruing and passing down wealth?
There are more whites than blacks. Not all jobs pay the same, with or without a degree. You aren’t comparing apples to apples.
No, you simply don't seem intelligent enough to understand how to make adequate comparissons. Black Americans with the same income as their White American counterparts have considerably less wealth. Even wealthy black people have considerably less wealth than wealthy white people.

Examining the Black-white wealth gap

Wealth is the sum of resources available to a household at a point in time; as such it is clearly influenced by the income of a household, but the two are not perfectly correlated. Two households can have the same income, but the household with fewer expenses, or with more accumulated wealth from past income or inheritances, will have more wealth. Figure 3 shows median net worth at different points in the family income distribution. What is immediately evident is that the racial wealth gap remains even for families with the same income. For those in the top 10 percent by income (only 3.6 percent Black), the racial wealth gap is still quite large: median net worth for white families in this income group is $1,789,300 versus $343,160 for Black families. A racial gap exists in every income group except the bottom quintile (23.5 percent Black), where median net worth is zero for everyone.
If you are complaining to whites, we DO get to respond with our opinions on the issues.
Let's get one thing straight, I'm not complaing to you, I'm debating you and toward that end I employ reason and logic and facts. These debate happen here, they happen in public, in private and in government. You getting to voice your opinion and make your argument is all part of democracy. Feel free to.
If you want to be better off financially, pick a career that pays more. I haven’t done anything to hold anyone back, I think anyone can achieve their dreams, but you have to work at it, not expect handouts, this goes for everybody.
I don't do anything to anyone either when police wrongly kill people in my city but when they do and my city has to pay the victims family a settlement even though I was never involved my taxes go to pay for that government debt. Now that's simple logic. As citizens and tax payers we are responsible for the debts of our government. My family wasn't even in this country for racism or segregation but I would proudly vote for this government to recognize the debt they owe to Black Americans even if my tax dollars went to paying it.

Can you think of any social or legal roadblocks that previously existed that might of prevented or inhibited black families from accruing and passing down wealth?

No, you simply don't seem intelligent enough to understand how to make adequate comparissons. Black Americans with the same income as their White American counterparts have considerably less wealth. Even wealthy black people have considerably less wealth than wealthy white people.

Examining the Black-white wealth gap

Wealth is the sum of resources available to a household at a point in time; as such it is clearly influenced by the income of a household, but the two are not perfectly correlated. Two households can have the same income, but the household with fewer expenses, or with more accumulated wealth from past income or inheritances, will have more wealth. Figure 3 shows median net worth at different points in the family income distribution. What is immediately evident is that the racial wealth gap remains even for families with the same income. For those in the top 10 percent by income (only 3.6 percent Black), the racial wealth gap is still quite large: median net worth for white families in this income group is $1,789,300 versus $343,160 for Black families. A racial gap exists in every income group except the bottom quintile (23.5 percent Black), where median net worth is zero for everyone.

Let's get one thing straight, I'm not complaing to you, I'm debating you and toward that end I employ reason and logic and facts. These debate happen here, they happen in public, in private and in government. You getting to voice your opinion and make your argument is all part of democracy. Feel free to.

I don't do anything to anyone either when police wrongly kill people in my city but when they do and my city has to pay the victims family a settlement even though I was never involved my taxes go to pay for that government debt. Now that's simple logic. As citizens and tax payers we are responsible for the debts of our government. My family wasn't even in this country for racism or segregation but I would proudly vote for this government to recognize the debt they owe to Black Americans even if my tax dollars went to paying it.
What does “wealth” and or income inequalities have to do with behavioral traits which appear to be inherit?
Why do you suppose there’s very little crime in all white Appalachia?
Why are so many poor white communities, cities, states and nations united and safe while NO dark community, city, state or nation is?

What does “wealth” and or income inequalities have to do with behavioral traits which appear to be inherit?
Why do you suppose there’s very little crime in all white Appalachia?
Why are so many poor white communities, cities, states and nations united and safe while NO dark community, city, state or nation is?
Why are you beating around the bush? If you believe in the genetic superiority of whites why aren't you brave enough to argue that like a man? You master race types are always such cowards these days. Even anonymously online. 😄

Why are you beating around the bush? If you believe in the genetic superiority of whites why aren't you brave enough to argue that like a man? 😄

Pussy Loser always drops some stupid shit then runs away like the coward he is.

Why are you beating around the bush? If you believe in the genetic superiority of whites why aren't you brave enough to argue that like a man? You master race types are always such cowards these days. Even anonymously online. 😄
I’ve never once beat around the bush…of course whites are superior in general, look around the globe, even a dumb ass can see that.

Forum List

Back