Black Americans getting robbed blind by corner stores, liquor stores and gas stations in their neighborhoods. Where are the Democrats on this?

Why do you hate capitalism OP? :dunno:
I don’t hate anybody, but we have no place in this country for store owners who are quite literally and clearly jacking the prices up of on products …where it’s only poor people shopping at the stores. No way around this…. this is against Christianity. There’s no way I can accept it.

This is what you call corrupt marketing. You got people who are good store owners there’s plenty of them and then you have bad store owners.

…they are probably getting paid off by the corner stores. Right? I mean pretty much something to think about there. These corrupt councilman and mayors of major cities are probably getting paid off by drug dealers and other corrupt people. Certainly is a possibility otherwise why is it so ugly down there?

You see that if you go to any corner store, mostly ran by corrupt Arabs or Indians in black majority neighborhood. I don’t ever see black folks own the stores …

And those corrupt Arabs and Indians, who jack up the prices for poor people, are a disgrace to the Honorable Arab nation and the Indian empire. You see that’s the point that is completely lost on the far left wing racist BLM supporters in this country.

This message is brought to you in a calm, cool and collective manner. Because it’s a Tucker Carlson pointed out today at turning point USA a lot of the stories in the fake news media and CNN are designed to get people angry and infuriated. Like when they say a man can breast-feed or 10-year-old can have a sex change operation or white homeless people are privileged. These are designed to get us upset. But you know what don’t give them what they want.

The only question is, when will this corruption end. When will black majority neighborhoods see corner stores destroyed. ? When will we see healthy grocery markets in black majority neighborhoods. ?

Don’t expect anything from the far left on this. They’re on drugs. They are racist. It’s all about patriotic American’s taking things back. And there’s a lot of positive developments.

When you truly care about your fellow man like so many of us do Republicans and traditional Democrats. And you go through the inner cities and you see the horrendous house conditions , pot holes all over the place the crack dealers … prostitutes. You never see prostitutes in a white majority suburbs walking down the street why is that? Seriously does anybody have an answer to this on the left?

so we need the US government to close down his corner stores level them. We need mass of change in the inner cities. Probably we need to use the US military to fight the drug dealers. Once and for all clean up these crack infested neighborhoods, clean up the heroine infested neighborhoods. Maybe those white and black BLM politicians living in the white suburbs should be forced to live in the inner city for a few weeks …. they probably wouldn’t last 10 hours.

OK fellow Democrats give us some solutions. You keep calling people racist you keep making things up about other people. Meanwhile, our fellow man in the inner city is starving. They want a better life. Bring forward some solutions so we can level these horrendous corner stores they look so bad. We need better housing in the inner cities. Bring some solutions forward
Good God these people are stupid. He calls on Democrats to fix this and the fact is all effort do do that will be voted against by the MAGA maggots. Look at this clowns sources and where he gets his ideas from. You want hate you go to people who hate. you think lies said enough will convince anyone , you go to liars. You want bigots , chauvinist xenophobic and ugly, you go to these people as a source.

…they are probably getting paid off by the corner stores. Right? I mean pretty much something to think about there. These corrupt councilman and mayors of major cities are probably getting paid off by drug dealers and other corrupt people. Certainly is a possibility otherwise why is it so ugly down there?

You see that if you go to any corner store, mostly ran by corrupt Arabs or Indians in black majority neighborhood. I don’t ever see black folks own the stores …

And those corrupt Arabs and Indians, who jack up the prices for poor people, are a disgrace to the Honorable Arab nation and the Indian empire. You see that’s the point that is completely lost on the far left wing racist BLM supporters in this country.

This message is brought to you in a calm, cool and collective manner. Because it’s a Tucker Carlson pointed out today at turning point USA a lot of the stories in the fake news media and CNN are designed to get people angry and infuriated. Like when they say a man can breast-feed or 10-year-old can have a sex change operation or white homeless people are privileged. These are designed to get us upset. But you know what don’t give them what they want.

The only question is, when will this corruption end. When will black majority neighborhoods see corner stores destroyed. ? When will we see healthy grocery markets in black majority neighborhoods. ?

Don’t expect anything from the far left on this. They’re on drugs. They are racist. It’s all about patriotic American’s taking things back. And there’s a lot of positive developments.

When you truly care about your fellow man like so many of us do Republicans and traditional Democrats. And you go through the inner cities and you see the horrendous house conditions , pot holes all over the place the crack dealers … prostitutes. You never see prostitutes in a white majority suburbs walking down the street why is that? Seriously does anybody have an answer to this on the left?

so we need the US government to close down his corner stores level them. We need mass of change in the inner cities. Probably we need to use the US military to fight the drug dealers. Once and for all clean up these crack infested neighborhoods, clean up the heroine infested neighborhoods. Maybe those white and black BLM politicians living in the white suburbs should be forced to live in the inner city for a few weeks …. they probably wouldn’t last 10 hours.

OK fellow Democrats give us some solutions. You keep calling people racist you keep making things up about other people. Meanwhile, our fellow man in the inner city is starving. They want a better life. Bring forward some solutions so we can level these horrendous corner stores they look so bad. We need better housing in the inner cities. Bring some solutions forward
THIS IS 100% SCUM. from a 100% SCUMBAG

Yea, but what about slavery that happened in the 1800's?

Hmm?

That is really what democrats need to keep talking about so stop gaslighting us.
That’s how the game works with the Democrats do is they attempt to convince as many blacks and other minorities that the white man is the enemy. Meanwhile, look at the store owners in the inner cities, many Arabs, many Indians they knowingly are selling products at extremely high prices. I haven’t even begun to scratch the surface you’re on the types of products they sell the . I just talked about cigarettes and protein bars but it’s literally everything you can imagine.

And that’s all the perpetual cycle of poverty continues in America. That’s why there’s violence in the inner cities. People can’t afford cars they can’t afford healthy food so they eat shit food, they smoke crack cocaine. They walk outside their house walk to the liquor store walk to the corner store and they pay an extremely high price for w/e food or drink that they can afford.

Easy for the lousy POS in the suburbs to say oh it’s capitalism, oh, this is what it’s like to live in America. The hell with that it wasn’t like this in the countries past not at all not even close. This is a relatively new thing in the 200+ year American history. It’s been going on for maybe a few decades certainly since the crack era of the 1980s and it’s only gotten worse in the past few years.

But the arrogance in the ignorance is showing off some Americans. They like to laugh at these things they think that it’s all about capitalism. Try being a mom with a deadbeat piece of shit Dad, who doesn’t give a shit about anything except for himself. And that Mom is trying to feed her children. She goes to the corner store and she can’t afford the food.

Ya “ oh, you don’t understand economics” so says those that have no clue what the struggle is like what the reality on the ground is

Good God these people are stupid. He calls on Democrats to fix this and the fact is all effort do do that will be voted against by the MAGA maggots. Look at this clowns sources and where he gets his ideas from. You want hate you go to people who hate. you think lies said enough will convince anyone , you go to liars. You want bigots , chauvinist xenophobic and ugly, you go to these people as a source.
Too bad, you’re powerless to do anything. Sit there and smoke your drugs, and just yell at the sky man. Meanwhile, Americans all over the country black-and-white are making a positive difference and we’re cleaning up the communities fighting back against the crack dealers , the corrupt store owners, and the ruthless smoke shop owners selling marijuana poison to children

No way man. People are starving on the streets and they can’t afford their stuff. To hell with the corrupt store owners.

Honestly, I see the same thing at Thruway stop stores across the country where the stores are ran by Indians. They do the same exact thing and there’s no danger … so this has nothing to do with danger and everything to do with corrupt capitalism and people who don’t care about their fellow man.
That the stores still exist after the Summer of Love is a miracle. The stores are providing a service at high risk.
They should be grateful that anyone is willing to sell goods there.
No one is forcing them to purchase those goods.

Your rant sounds more like a grudge against Arabs and Indians.

I hope everyone has a wonderful night. Spends a lot of time with your family and friends. And nobody should get worked up over these things. Just try and look at it in a calm manner.

great another idiot wants the government to shut down private business's,,

That the stores still exist after the Summer of Love is a miracle. The stores are providing a service at high risk.
They should be grateful that anyone is willing to sell goods there.
No one is forcing them to purchase those goods.

Your rant sounds more like a grudge against Arabs and Indians.
I worked at a Islamic school and have the upmost respect for the Arab nation and I said in the original post that I have the upmost respect for the arab nation so I can’t help it if people ignore what is being said

OK, well the problem is the US government telling the blacks that the white man is the enemy. You talk about high prices at stores OK something needs to be done about this. We need to clean up those areas so even if we have a disagreement on with the store owners are doing the problem remains. How about that? How to address those issues when you have Democrats saying the white man is the enemy. Democrats that are often corrupt. It will be easy to understand and it’s probably the case that some level of them are taking money from drug dealers and getting paid off by the smoke shop owners.

So what is the solution to the horrendous living conditions in the inner cities. Should we have new politicians. It seems to me we should have politicians that tell the black man white man to be proud of where they come from. Because you know back in the 1950s in the inner cities people left their doors unlocked . How do we get back to that point where people could leave the doors open and unlocked in the inner cities.

You brought up the problem… the violent crime in the inner cities. That didn’t exist back in the 1950s. How do we get back to that point?

I know it is Saturday...but you really have to get your drinking under control.....

I worked at a Islamic school and have the upmost respect for the Arab nation and I said in the original post that I have the upmost respect for the arab nation so I can’t help it if people ignore what is being said

OK, well the problem is the US government telling the blacks that the white man is the enemy. You talk about high prices at stores OK something needs to be done about this. We need to clean up those areas so even if we have a disagreement on with the store owners are doing the problem remains. How about that? How to address those issues when you have Democrats saying the white man is the enemy. Democrats that are often corrupt. It will be easy to understand and it’s probably the case that some level of them are taking money from drug dealers and getting paid off by the smoke shop owners.

So what is the solution to the horrendous living conditions in the inner cities. Should we have new politicians. It seems to me we should have politicians that tell the black man white man to be proud of where they come from. Because you know back in the 1950s in the inner cities people left their doors unlocked . How do we get back to that point where people could leave the doors open and unlocked in the inner cities.

You brought up the problem… the violent crime in the inner cities. That didn’t exist back in the 1950s. How do we get back to that point?
They vote for those politicians, they can suffer the consequences.

After 40 years of GOP mismanagement, it is time for a Democratic landslide so we can fix some of these problems mainly by taxing the rich again in and investing in cheap college and trainings and enterprise zones. Crats are always trying to do stuff as opposed to the scumbag racist GOP.
Crats are certainly "always trying to do stuff", you got that right. Unfortunately the "stuff" they are trying to do is related to tearing down America and making China world number one.

I don’t hate anybody, but we have no place in this country for store owners who are quite literally and clearly jacking the prices up of on products …where it’s only poor people shopping at the stores. No way around this…. this is against Christianity. There’s no way I can accept it.

This is what you call corrupt marketing. You got people who are good store owners there’s plenty of them and then you have bad store owners.
Blah, the old "price gouging" argument.

If a man prices a item at what he thinks the market will bear and the item sells he has provided a product at a price the product will sell at. Why should he ask less for it?

The reason the product might sell is immaterial. A customer wanted it and was willing to pay the price for it. End of story.

After 40 years of GOP mismanagement, it is time for a Democratic landslide so we can fix some of these problems mainly by taxing the rich again in and investing in cheap college and trainings and enterprise zones. Crats are always trying to do stuff as opposed to the scumbag racist GOP.
I remember going to school at education crossroads African American kids going to local stores in the morning and purchasing candies, potato chips, corn chips and other products and flavored sodas.

Moron, open a store.

You're a socialist and stupid to boot.

Crats are certainly "always trying to do stuff", you got that right. Unfortunately the "stuff" they are trying to do is related to tearing down America and making China world number one.
So what color is the sky on your planet? It is way past time to tax the rich again and invest in America and Americans again. But thanks for the imaginary BS. We have the best economy in the world right now because of Joe Biden and intelligent Democratic policies- try reality.....

They vote for those politicians, they can suffer the consequences.

You would say that’s how we get back to how things used to be in the 1950s? When the folks in the inner cities would leave their doors unlocked …where now in the inner cities people have their rims stolen from them right outside their house. I don’t think new politicians might necessarily help that. I think we need other change.

I’m not against store owners. I’m not against capitalism. Like any common sense American I just want to see a great country. With low crime.

No one in their right mind would support a greedy store owner. I don’t think there’s any controversy here.

Whether we’re talking about Democrats or Republicans the great majority in the inner cities are good hard-working people. So they shouldn’t have to pay more money at the corner store for their groceries. My more money I’m talking two times sometimes three times the amount we see at the healthy grocery stores.

Plus the Republican party today is not what it used to be. It’s more or less the establishment Republicans and Democrats voting in line for the same things. With exception to politicians like Matt Gaetz and Marjorie Green and some others , lots of politicians are establishment hacks

So it won’t matter, if you somehow see a Republican, for example, here in Buffalo, nothing will change these store owners who are clearly corrupt and selling items at higher prices. We need a societal change.

Christians will understand this. It is in the Bible. It is against Christianity to buy an item and then sell it in an extremely high price.

Forum List

Back