Black American Has a Message for the Race Rioters…

I'm sure that we can all agree that rioting like this is not a good thing. I do think that the facts need to come out more before people just start having a shit fit and ruining the communities they live in. Even if the facts are bad, they shouldn't feed into the negative stereotypes that some people have about "them". The first thing that I heard on the news regarding the rioting is that people allegedly took rims and or tires . What the fuck, how is that protesting against an injustice? :lol:

Yeah. If I were to riot I wouldnt start tearing up my own neighborhood. Never got that mentality.

Lefty regards all truth to be invective. What this man is talking about is taking responsibility for one's own destiny instead of relying on government and destroying your own communities.

The gifted blacks, and there are many of them, would do best to found their own communities and businesses, and establish local laws that promote a healthy culture, and banish/remove members from their community that don't adhere to those laws.

Why should we have to "found Our own communities and businesses"? Do you not think that we can perfectly live in all communities and start Our own businesses any where we choose as INDIVIDUALS? :)

Whilst I strongly applaud this gentleman's efforts at raising real awareness, he's one of many in a rising movement sparked by Pastor Manning and the prominent critic of African American ghetto culture, David Carroll. If you type either of their names into YouTube, you'll expose yourselves to the tranch of other black men and women, mostly between the ages of 20-45, who are projecting identical massages into the African America community.

Furthermore, and in direct contrast with some on here sneering at Black people's IQ, there's a running theme among a lot of these online activists: a lot of them are seeking advice and solutions from otherwise unexpected sources, mainly Stormfront, American Renaissance and other far-right sites, with growing success as well as some acceptance. And while their alternative avenues of investigation seem to be bearing fruit, along with support from the unaware mainstream, White people continue to shriek about the alleged danger of White Supremacists. Some of whom are quietly providing these young to middle-aged Blacks with advice and further reading material to aid their cause. Seriously, if some of you can grow a pair, why not pay some of those sites a visit and see for yourselves.

Who are the dummies in this instance, eh?

I'm sure that we can all agree that rioting like this is not a good thing. I do think that the facts need to come out more before people just start having a shit fit and ruining the communities they live in. Even if the facts are bad, they shouldn't feed into the negative stereotypes that some people have about "them". The first thing that I heard on the news regarding the rioting is that people allegedly took rims and or tires . What the fuck, how is that protesting against an injustice? :lol:

Yeah. If I were to riot I wouldnt start tearing up my own neighborhood. Never got that mentality.

I agree, it's so counter productive, especially in 2014. I am going to re post a comparison I made in another thread, it's pretty eye opening in my opinion. Just look at the difference at the way these people were treated. The smart thing to do is deal with it with no resistance and live to have your day in the court of public opinion and hopefully justice. This is not to say that people have to say "Yes sa!" , BUT SOMETIMES DOING SO WILL SAVE YOUR ASS SO YOU CAN LIVE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY AND PURSUE JUSTICE.

Here's the "comparison" I was referring to:

If Al Sharpton was sincere about helping blacks resist State Tyranny he'd advise them to all excerise their second amendment rights and walk around with rifles.

LOL, look at the contrast in the interaction: Both guys had their rifles slung in the same SLOPPY position, in the first video the contact begins at around 2 minutes.

Black Guy Open Carry AR15:

White guy open carry AR-15:

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can say is; VIDEO, VIDEO, VIDEO! Don't resist and let the world see it.

In addition to video, best thing Black people can do is get educated about their history and their rights. You walk different when you have knowledge.

Also they need to start any business they can and get a attorney on retainer. You should see how the narrative changes when I hand a cop my phone and tell him my attorney wants to speak to him. :lol:

In addition to video, best thing Black people can do is get educated about their history and their rights. You walk different when you have knowledge.

Also they need to start any business they can and get a attorney on retainer. You should see how the narrative changes when I hand a cop my phone and tell him my attorney wants to speak to him. :lol:

A cop doesnt give a shit if you tell him your attorney wants to talk to him.
If you've done something wrong he's still going to arrest you so whats the point?

Truth hurts. That ranting guy is spot on. But..of course he is being called an Uncle Tom and an embarassment to all blacks, yadda yadda.

If you've done something wrong he's still going to arrest you so whats the point?

The point is that he better have a damn good reason for arresting me stupid. There is none of the hassle of being frisked or made to lay on the ground with a gun to your head. Like I said the whole tone changes. They start calling you sir and telling you there really is no problem. You must be unable to afford such a privilege. :lol:

Last edited:

Dont try to make sense out of a pathologica liars fantasies.

The point is that he better have a damn good reason for arresting me stupid. There is none of the hassle of being frisked or made to lay on the ground with a gun to your head. Like I said the whole tone changes. They start calling you sir and telling you there really is no problem. You must be unable to afford such a privilege. :lol:

Yeah,you the HNIC.....:lol:
You must have a shitty memory. I've said repeatedly that I'm retired,so why in the hell would I need an attorney on retainer?
Sounds to me like you need defending more than the next guy. Why is that?

it's a war between white police department and the black community.....white police started it and black community will finished it.

If the black kid didn't steal and attack the police officer, he would be alive. But he thought he was entitled to someone else's goods. Then he attacked a person for stating he wasn't. Sorry I am done having sympathy for thugs!

Yeah,you the HNIC.....:lol:
You must have a shitty memory. I've said repeatedly that I'm retired,so why in the hell would I need an attorney on retainer?
Sounds to me like you need defending more than the next guy. Why is that?

I dont commit your lies to memory. I dont care if you are retired. I've never had the cops ask if I was currently employed or retired. What the hell does being retired have to do with having legal representation? I can tell you are a dumb fuck of the highest magnitude.

Stop...trying to make "Here We Go Again" seem stupid and idiotic!!!!!!

This is what he said...

If they were white they wouldnt be rioting in the first place.

When proof was given otherwise, then he said...

So how many of your examples involved whites rioting over a police shooting?
Yeah thats what I thought..........

UUhhmmm...never mind, carry on; he is stupid and idiotic.

If a white person was shot, the white community wouldnt loot and riot. Do you have evidence to the contrary? Present it or lose the debate.

There is nothing to debate. If the majority of whites who are shot by cops were shot by BLACK cops, then we would likely see some different reactions.

Until that becomes the norm, no one really knows.

What is a fact is that this dumpy, little shit pit of a town (which I have had the displeasure of having to go to more than a few times) has a population of close to 33% percent black citizens, and has exactly 3 black police officers, and the existing police force
(generally) has a sordid history of heavy handed law enforcement, as opposed to "protecting and serving" the citizens of that town.

On the subject of the rioting. Bad choice on the part of those who are doing it, because it takes attention away from the real issue and favorably positions the police department as well as the less inteligent masses who are observing from the outside to effectively categorize every black citizen there as uncivilized animals, and gives the police force a license to declare open season on the residents there, which they are most likely ecstatic about.

If the rioting stopped and it turned into a quiet, organized protest, with the citizens collectively raising the right questions, they could be much more effective at changing the environment there.

Last edited:

I'm very familiar with the area that this incident occurred in, and if the repaonsible citizens there stopped the rioters and organized their facts and did their research, they could bring national attention to this town, and expose a long history of corruption there.

If you have access to Sirius radio, tune into the Joe Madison show on channel 126, at 6-10 a.m. Eastern time. He has been covering this all week.

All guilty people lawyer up.

Forum List

Back