Birx May Replace Fauci as Conronavirus Spokesperson

Yep, she will say whatever Trump tells her to say and will never question it...not even once.

That is who we need right now...someone that will lie for the president to the American people

We cannot let the truth get out

How do you know he's telling the truth? At a time like this, you don't tell the American people that it's possible 100,000 Americans could die. That's the last thing we need. If he has some factual evidence of something, that's fine. But he should keep his defeatist predictions to himself.

Hell...that is just crazy talk.

As soon as some one's view departs from Trump - all of a sudden that person's credibility is put into question (but not Trump's). I've never seen anything like this.

Fauci is a scientist and a doctor who has served under multiple administrations. He is not political. Why on earth would he make something up?

Isn't truth important to you guys? How can you prepare for something if you are forbidden from broaching it?

How has Fauci stepped over the line?
Fauci is perfect for the job, a man of science and experience, who speaks the truth. If he puts a "yes man" parrot in the position we're probably Fkd.

Fauci was good for educating people on the virus and how people can stay best protected. We've moved on from that point and now it's time for the people who understand the solutions both medical and economical needed to beat the virus, beyond stay locked up in your house till a vaccine is discovered.

Yep, she will say whatever Trump tells her to say and will never question it...not even once.

That is who we need right now...someone that will lie for the president to the American people

How do you know he's telling the truth? At a time like this, you don't tell the American people that it's possible 100,000 Americans could die. That's the last thing we need. If he has some factual evidence of something, that's fine. But he should keep his defeatist predictions to himself.

Someone needs to counter balance the sunshine and rainbows bullshit coming from Trump.

So we need somebody to spread panic while Trump is trying to calm people down? Are the shelves at your grocery store not empty enough or something?

What we need is a straight shooter, and that’s who Fauci is. This article is bullshit, Fauci isn’t going anywhere.

Someone needs to counter balance the sunshine and rainbows bullshit coming from Trump.

So we need somebody to spread panic while Trump is trying to calm people down? Are the shelves at your grocery store not empty enough or something?

What we need is a straight shooter, and that’s who Fauci is. This article is bullshit, Fauci isn’t going anywhere.

Would it really surprise you if he did? Like it or not people that disagree with him tend to get fired by Trump on a regular basis.

How has Fauci stepped over the line?
Fauci is perfect for the job, a man of science and experience, who speaks the truth. If he puts a "yes man" parrot in the position we're probably Fkd.

Fauci was good for educating people on the virus and how people can stay best protected. We've moved on from that point and now it's time for the people who understand the solutions both medical and economical needed to beat the virus, beyond stay locked up in your house till a vaccine is discovered.
We may be breathing heavy, but we haven't cum there yet. Sounds like premature ejaculation on you part to me.

Would it really surprise you if he did? Like it or not people that disagree with him tend to get fired by Trump on a regular basis.

Yes it would surpass me.

I've always had my doubts about him. He was on Laura's show a couple of times. She questioned him about the use of hydroxychloriquine. It's like he didn't want to answer. He kept repeating crap about clinical studies. Well.......we don't have clinical studies, and it's been prescribed for other things the last couple of decades. In most of the patients that were put on hydoroxychloroquine and azithromycin, they had amazing recoveries from COVID-19.

It just seems like he's too pessimistic; almost like he's hoping this will be a tragedy.

Last edited:
I'm not hard over on either one. I do like Dr. Birx in that she has a Mom like "It's going to be ok" persona which is really important when most of the Media is broadcasting videos of caskets piled up in Italian churches. All that does is make people run out and by another hundred rolls of toilet paper.

You been cheating on your wife to get that information.......huh....or did you get it from the store that sells Magic Beans for a Beanstalk.............cool story bro.

View attachment 316832
Oh look.......It's your Hero.......

I knew the meme would trigger you! Thanks for not disappointing
Anytime............You love that guy and you know it........You get tingling sensations from hearing Obama's name.......poor thing.

But of course...whatever makes you happy...that is why I fight with the leftys that get mad when I call him the 2nd worst POTUS ever....

you are too fun! Thanks for the laughs

What does being left handed have to do with your mental health problems?

I would have fired you after your first post if this was a paying job because you have proven to be an idiot.

As soon as some one's view departs from Trump - all of a sudden that person's credibility is put into question (but not Trump's). I've never seen anything like this.

Fauci is a scientist and a doctor who has served under multiple administrations. He is not political. Why on earth would he make something up?

Isn't truth important to you guys? How can you prepare for something if you are forbidden from broaching it?

So we prepare for it how, by expecting the worst? By getting people so upset they run to the store and buy every last package of toilet paper we can get our hands on? By making sure we have at least 50 cans of spaghetti on hand just in case?

We have enough panic in our country right now in case you didn't notice. I don't need somebody telling me things will be totally back to normal by April 20th, and I don't need somebody telling me to prepare for an unavoidable death either.

It wouldn't surprise me to see Trump put someone in there who will shut up and toe the line.

This man wants complete control without challenge, and his minions only support and enable that.

The madness continues. Trumpism has now surpassed ugly and has finally reached dangerous.

So we prepare for it how, by expecting the worst? By getting people so upset they run to the store and buy every last package of toilet paper we can get our hands on? By making sure we have at least 50 cans of spaghetti on hand just in case?

We have enough panic in our country right now in case you didn't notice. I don't need somebody telling me things will be totally back to normal by April 20th, and I don't need somebody telling me to prepare for an unavoidable death either.

Because you can't filter it for yourself?

Eyes on the american death curve. No inflection point yet.

Because you can't filter it for yourself?

Eyes on the american death curve. No inflection point yet.

I can filter it just fine, but a lot of people can't. They take somebody's word at Gospel and act on their message. That can be a huge problem for us in the near future.

Forum List

Back