Birx confirms covid death counts are wrong

From the article, note Dr Birx quote:

"Can you talk about your concerns about deaths being misreported by Coronavirus because of either testing or standards for how they are characterized?” the reporter asked Birx.

“If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,” Birx said.

There is a big difference between dying with the virus and from the virus.

Figures never lie but liars often figure.

This is the new game the right wants to play. If the pneumonia which Covid19 causes kills you, they want your death certificate to say you died of pneumonia, not Covid19. If you have an underlying condition and the stress on your body from Covid19 triggers a heart attack, they want the death certificate to say "heart attack", even though neither death would have occurred without the Covid19 which triggered them.

Since there are unlikely to be autopsies on these folks to determine which underlying condition lead to their deaths, we won't know the precise cause of death. And since most of the people who die have underlying conditions in the first place, which left them vulnerable to covid19, it's a chicken and egg thing.

Trump wants to lower the number of deaths from Covid19 so his death numbers don't look so bad.

If you are going to shut down the most robust economy in the world, you'd better have GOOD numbers to justify it.

You fuck people over....and the next time something like this happens....you can bet people won't be staying home.

The Gateway Pundit.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
She said it. Makes no difference who reporterd it. See yesterday’s briefing.
Billyboom didn't have anything of merit to counter with, but he felt like he had to at least post something. All he could do was attack the media source as if it would change the value of the quote. Lefties have no shame.

"Can you talk about your concerns about deaths being misreported by Coronavirus because of either testing or standards for how they are characterized?” the reporter asked Birx.

“If someone dies with COVID-19, we are counting that as a COVID-19 death,” Birx said.

This is the new game the right wants to play. If the pneumonia which Covid19 causes kills you, they want your death certificate to say you died of pneumonia, not Covid19. If you have an underlying condition and the stress on your body from Covid19 triggers a heart attack, they want the death certificate to say "heart attack", even though neither death would have occurred without the Covid19 which triggered them.

Since there are unlikely to be autopsies on these folks to determine which underlying condition lead to their deaths, we won't know the precise cause of death. And since most of the people who die have underlying conditions in the first place, which left them vulnerable to covid19, it's a chicken and egg thing.

Trump wants to lower the number of deaths from Covid19 so his death numbers don't look so bad.
I consider your first paragraph as reasonable, but NOT the second paragraph.

If you don't know is the precise cause of death, then you can't attribute it to Covid-19. The CDC definition is too broad, thus create misleading statistics on cause of death, which is why a false narrative can then be pushed as part of a partisan attack on the president.

President Trump isn't the one causing the deaths, it is Covid-19 or something else, something rational people would understand the difference.

Lefties DESPERATELY want to see as much death as possible, since it could facilitate the rapid trajectory toward communism. Lower deaths and drugs that Trump touts that work are obstacles in the way of communism. This is why lefties are doing everything possible to inflate the numbers. Lots of death is good for lefties, but inflating the numbers is the next best thing.
You. Are. Full. Of Shit.
I suspect by reading your short meaningless posts, that you are a computer and not a person. You are a spam bot programmed with arbitrary meaningless replies, and you post one whenever your programming detects a righty.

I suspect all the republican govenors are putting pneumonia or heart attack down.
I detect a heavy dose of partisanship on this unsupported claim.

So a person who has been tested positive for the wuhan virus gets hit by a bus and is crushed to death will be reported as virus victim according to the CDC rules.

Lefties DESPERATELY want to see as much death as possible, since it could facilitate the rapid trajectory toward communism. Lower deaths and drugs that Trump touts that work are obstacles in the way of communism. This is why lefties are doing everything possible to inflate the numbers. Lots of death is good for lefties, but inflating the numbers is the next best thing.
You. Are. Full. Of Shit.
I suspect by reading your short meaningless posts, that you are a computer and not a person. You are a spam bot programmed with arbitrary meaningless replies, and you post one whenever your programming detects a righty.
Yep! ya got me! I don't actually exist.
You are without a doubt a bonafide genius.
In fact when it comes to being a genius I'll bet no one has studied better than you.
You are the greatest genius in the history of the world!
I would go so far as to say (wait for it)

A Stable genius! A tremendously stable genius.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

---
But another 200 city residents are now dying at home each day, compared to 20 to 25 such deaths before the pandemic,
If a person had been tested before death, that record would be passed along, said Worthy-Davis. But testing protocols have generally excluded victims who are not hospitalized.
---

---
Italy’s Coronavirus Death Toll Is Far Higher Than Reported
Many are dying uncounted as nation’s stretched health-care system struggles to save the living and accurately gauge human cost
---

I called this early. The example I gave was a question about whether if someone was hit by a truck, if they would be deemed "death by coronavirus", simply because they happened to have it. I admit, I might misremember from time to time though.

I know for sure someone posted that someone had passed from a heart attack or something and it was just arbitrarily labelled as a coronavirus death.

Then, recently, someone posted on here that apparently someone died by a car accident and it was recorded as a coronvirus death because he happened to have it. Confirming what I feared from the beginning when the numbers seemed to be including an awfully large number of 90+ year old victims.
someone posted on here that apparently someone died by a car accident and it was recorded as a coronvirus death because he happened to have it.
I'm sure you got a link on that, right?
This entire argument is entirely specious. But you'd rather believe it than the CDC and coroners. Okay.

I'm not going to look through every posting to find it. Though I might give it a quick glance because I am stubborn and I don't like to be accused of being a liar. Though, I'm human and I might misremember.

I made it a rule some time ago to not lie, I'm not going to change now to make a point on a forum. Though I know for sure someone posted that a heart attack death was arbitrarily labelled a coronavirus death.
I didn't say you were lying. That never crossed my mind. I questioned what "facts" you prefer to believe.

Based on that line of reasoning, do others want to inflate the numbers to make it look worse? :eusa_hand:

Dead is dead, but the bald fact is that if these people had NOT contracted Covid19, they would not have died, whether it was direct cause of death is the actual virus or their underlying conditions, which reduced their resistance to it.

AIDS doen't kill people. AIDS destroys the immune system so that its victims die of pneumonia, or some other opportunistic infection that the body cannot fight. Even obituaries say the deceased died of "AIDS related complications". So according to this new rationale, no one died of AIDS.

Only conservatives would nit pick the cause of death for political reasons.

Nursing staff in New York are now treating all Covid19 patients as "DNR's" because it endangers the health of the health care workers to attempt to rescusitate them, due to lack of PPE's, and with so many health care workers out with the illness, they can't afford to lose any more.

Saul Alinsky lives!

So a person who has been tested positive for the wuhan virus gets hit by a bus and is crushed to death will be reported as virus victim according to the CDC rules.
No. It won’t. COVID won’t be listed as cause of death or contributing factor on the death certificate for someone hit by a bus.

No. It won’t. COVID won’t be listed as cause of death or contributing factor on the death certificate for someone hit by a bus.
Unless the guy who was hit by the bus also happened to be infected with covid. Those who die for reasons not connected to covid who happen to also be infected with it are counted as covid deaths. See the Birx quote in the opening post.

---
But another 200 city residents are now dying at home each day, compared to 20 to 25 such deaths before the pandemic,
If a person had been tested before death, that record would be passed along, said Worthy-Davis. But testing protocols have generally excluded victims who are not hospitalized.
---

---
Italy’s Coronavirus Death Toll Is Far Higher Than Reported
Many are dying uncounted as nation’s stretched health-care system struggles to save the living and accurately gauge human cost
---
Lefties DESPERATELY want to see the highest death count possible. In every thread about coronavirus, lefties are fighting for the highest number they can.

Forum List

Back