Biological males are trying to join sororities lol

Hope takes a look at Upsilon Tau Beta (Up The Butt).

I have a feeling this one won't get invited to a sorority or a fraternity, unless there is a gay trans one.

Just it’s paybacks for all the feminists intruding on male organizations. Now they get to lose their athletics scholarships and sorority’s.

They should like it. Inclusion.

Just it’s paybacks for all the feminists intruding on male organizations. Now they get to lose their athletics scholarships and sorority’s.

They should like it. Inclusion.

The political left championed feminist empowerment all these years so old liberal men could hijack it as transgenders and become all powerful. Our modern society is so primevally savage it's unbelievable.

1660588882922.png

We need more like him/her/that to join our military and defend us against factions warring against us. ---- Thank the woke lefties for that.

I have a feeling this one won't get invited to a sorority or a fraternity, unless there is a gay trans one.

Lol, would not be bad to be the only rooster is a hen house. Lol, when I was 17 I had a friend whose parents own a garage door company. I worked for them during the summer. They had a contract to fix the doors in a large seat factory. Mainly women sewing seats in the place. Would have rather gone out there to find female company than use my fake ID to get into a bar. Ah good times. Wish I could be young and dumb again.

Forum List

Back