Texas sending more illegals to NY (small towns in TX over-run)

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

The Lt governor says that if NYC had a comparable number of people flooding into that city as this small TX town of 36,000 has, it would be like sending 80 million people there

NYC is a "the sanctuary city," you know... until clueless Dimrat mayors are called to put their money where their mouth is, that is.........

At some point...as Federal Tyranny grows and becomes more unconstitutional and damaging to the nation......

I suspect there are going to be clashes where States vs Feds. Then people in the National guard, police forces, military etc are going to have to make a choice of where their loyalties and future lie.

I can see the corrupt Federal government sending in armed troops to try and arrest Republican governors and political leaders (aren't they already beginning that?) and that is when local militias and local National Guard troops will clash with federal troops.
States like Texas, Florida and other "Red" states will likely oppose the Federal government with force.
Watch closely for the Federal government to begin repositioning military assets away from Red states as this plot thickens.
Tanks, armored vehicles, planes etc will begin to shift into loyal Blue states. It may already be happening. (They are way ahead of the rest of us)
When they begin to do this rest assured they are plotting to go in and arrest opposition leaders in those states.

Seems far fetched now maybe, but let this corruption continue and enough people die and eventually..........
Red states had better be planning on this and be prepared.

Last edited:
Send them all to sanctuary states and cities. Let's see Dimocrats put their money where their mouths are!
yeh, why stop at funky NYC (which was doing GREAT under Mayor Giuliani but hey... Dimrats.. that's what they do- un-do everything good that ever happens under sensible leadership

At some point...as Federal Tyranny grows and becomes more unconstitutional and damaging to the nation......

I suspect there are going to be clashes where States vs Feds. Then people in the National guard, police forces, military etc are going to have to make a choice of where their loyalties and future lie.

I can see the corrupt Federal government sending in armed troops to try and arrest Republican governors and political leaders (aren't they already beginning that?) and that is when local militias and local National Guard troops will clash with federal troops.
States like Texas, Florida and other "Red" states will likely oppose the Federal government with force.
Watch closely for the Federal government to begin repositioning military assets away from Red states as this plot thickens.
Tanks, armored vehicles, planes etc will begin to shift into loyal Blue states. It may already be happening. (They are way ahead of the rest of us)
When they begin to do this rest assured they are plotting to go in and arrest opposition leaders in those states.

Seems far fetched now maybe, but let this corruption continue and enough people die and eventually..........
Red states had better be planning on this and be prepared.
I wish I could say I disagree w/ you but ...

:dunno:

Send them all to sanctuary states and cities. Let's see Dimocrats put their money where their mouths are!

I'd send about 50,000 to Bel Air, Ca where some of the richest Hollywood democrat supporters live. Then I'd send another 50,000 to the El Presidio in San Fran where Nancy lives.

Then I'd send the rest to Delaware where Joe lives.

Bus fulls are leaving Tucson today... buuuaaaaahahahahahaha
And AZ is building a wall just like Texas.....

The Lt governor says that if NYC had a comparable number of people flooding into that city as this small TX town of 36,000 has, it would be like sending 80 million people there

NYC is a "the sanctuary city," you know... until clueless Dimrat mayors are called to put their money where their mouth is, that is.........
Should have done this last year

F millions of Brown poop all over TX

At least they are safer from gun violence.

Forum List

Back