biological male wants a uterus transplant so he can have an abortion ..

What do you think is going to happen with a Constitution that is not perfect, but better than any other?

Disaster_Girl.png

Last edited:
a democrat man states that he wants a uterus transplant so he can kill the baby in the womb .

The world becomes a more stupid place every second of every day.

Hear about the new tic tok challenge? They're warning parents about the one chip challenge trending now with idiot people everywhere. A chips with the firey hotness of a billion suns or some such.

Each a whole bag, I say.

a democrat man states that he wants a uterus transplant so he can kill the baby in the womb .

Doesn't he know that it's not nice to fool Mother Nature? :rolleyes-41:

Cells have DNA. Men have muscle-promoting DNA for heavy lifting, building structures that protect their families, and enough chutzpah to make the little demon children want to be little angel persons or else. Children are smart enough to know that daddies are not to be crossed or else they will have to face the music if they play a sour note.

Women have a calming DNA in every cell in their body that is upon maturity a purposeful nurture of infants that takes infinite patience. They also learn from their mothers how to cook and keep house and respect their daddies who come home from a hard day's work and need a modicum of respect for their ability to bring home the bacon.

Last edited:
The world becomes a more stupid place every second of every day.

Hear about the new tic tok challenge? They're warning parents about the one chip challenge trending now with idiot people everywhere. A chips with the firey hotness of a billion suns or some such.

Each a whole bag, I say.
A whole bag is one chip.

We have just designated a trans history month. May as well get something to put in it.

Anything to get online interactions I suppose. Maybe next he will want to become a frog so he can have some tadpoles.

Forum List

Back