Binary systems, 101

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Simply put: genders are male/female. That isn't an imaginary construct. Computers work the same way. Binary, yes or no, O'S or 1s. there isn't any deconstructionist humanist sexuality going on here. So lets remind liberals that basic biology thing.

• Banned
For over a thousand years or more, two genders has been the norm. But now, in the last two years, we have (gays/trans are 5% of the population) dictating imaginary made up genders but questioning that. Gaslighting. Chinees owned media. Its all bullshit.

Simply put: genders are male/female. That isn't an imaginary construct. Computers work the same way. Binary, yes or no, O'S or 1s. there isn't any deconstructionist humanist sexuality going on here. So lets remind liberals that basic biology thing.
Yes MaryL.
There are 2 sexes, M and F. I AGREE.

Are the people (children) (infants) born with ambiguous SEXES?

Humans don't think in binary. Intelligent humans think critically. Prove me wrong, magaturd.

/Thread

• Banned
I found it ridiculous when gays defend this Florida anti grooming pedophile stuff. Kids might commit suicide! Kids might die! Really? My neighbor's kid ran into a light rail train because he WAS gay. Mental illness does that. How do you fix THAT?

Yes MaryL.
There are 2 sexes, M and F. I AGREE.

Are the people (children) (infants) born with ambiguous SEXES?
Are you talking about hermaphrodites/ pretty small group of people, 330 thousand out of 7 billion? Um What about red haired left handed eskimos?

No, you see, we're in the quantum world now, the computers can be 0 or 1 or anything in between. (See "Bloch sphere").

There's a strange reality associated with that world, it's called "entanglement". The short story is, anything couples with anything else - photons are "pansexual", and not only that they can change into electrons right before your very eyes (they're trans gender in real time).

Hey, I don't make the rules, please don't shoot the messenger. :p

No, you see, we're in the quantum world now, the computers can be 0 or 1 or anything in between. (See "Bloch sphere").

There's a strange reality associated with that world, it's called "entanglement". The short story is, anything couples with anything else - photons are "pansexual", and not only that they can change into electrons right before your very eyes (they're trans gender in real time).

Hey, I don't make the rules, please don't shoot the messenger. :p
I love you modern liberals. Quantum physics, charm, quarks. Unfortunately, or fortunately, we operate on a different level. Binary, yes or no, male female. It's not complicated. its that simple.

Ask your computer and yes, its binary. We didn't put a man on the moon based on your "feelings". Sorry, kiddo.
That retort made no sense at all to me, Mary. 'Ask a computer'? I understand binary language. Humans flat out don't communicate like computers. You aren't making any cogent point here.

I love you modern liberals. Quantum physics, charm, quarks. Unfortunately, or fortunately, we operate on a different level. Binary, yes or no, male female. It's not complicated. its that simple.
I lean LEFT.
You got me MaryL.

Can I suggest that fetuses are born.
Fetuses are M or F, or possibly other. with both sexes.

I ask you MaryL MaryL , is this possible?

In quantum computing, qubits are consider to be in an indeterminate state, somewhere between 0 and 1.

Just sayin'.

Forum List

Back