Bills DL arrested on DUI and weapons charge

I remember when the Vikings led the league in DUI's and sexual assaults.
The only records they ever broke.

Three different incidents involving four players from three teams in the last week. This is ridiculous.

I don’t expect NFL players to be role models. That ship sailed decades ago; but damn are these dudes STUPID.

Three different incidents involving four players from three teams in the last week. This is ridiculous.

I don’t expect NFL players to be role models. That ship sailed decades ago; but damn are these dudes STUPID.
The fact they play in the NFL isn't the only thing and probably not the most significant thing they all have in common.

They are all rich, so.....there is that.

Here was another one from a few weeks ago. Watch this if you haven't seen it.

Another one.....

A dumb leftist I know was offended and wondered why the cop yelled at him. That was his concern.

The fact they play in the NFL isn't the only thing and probably not the most significant thing they all have in common.

They are all rich, so.....there is that.

THAT makes it even worse in my mind because they have the earnings to hire people to keep them from making those mistakes...

Uh, Mr Beckham Jr... your NJ pistol license isn’t valid in NYC, and even if it was, carrying a gun in thst manner is a recipe for disaster.

Uh, Mr Taylor, it’s not a bright idea to build a million dollar mansion to flaunt your lifestyle in the hood of Miami after Mr Snyder offered to buy you a home in Northern Virginia.

etc, etc, etc...

Forum List

Back