Billions of People are Going to Hell!

Do you want to end in Hell?
If not read the text below.
Don't believe political correct 'tolerant' 'churches'
We must follow the Holy Bible ( of the true KJV translation ) if we want to be saved

The "true KJV translation"? It was first published in 1611. And that was over 1,000 years after the Council of Nicaea edited the collective works of the Bible and decided (no politics I am sure :cool:) to exclude 7 or 8 books, and portions of several others. The Bible has been translated how many times?

And yet, you are absolutely sure this one version, commissioned by a misogynist, is the "one true" version.

I can handle anything Hell can throw at me.

I've been married.

We must follow the Holy Bible ( of the true KJV translation ) if we want to be saved

The "true KJV translation"? It was first published in 1611. And that was over 1,000 years after the Council of Nicaea edited the collective works of the Bible and decided (no politics I am sure :cool:) to exclude 7 or 8 books, and portions of several others. The Bible has been translated how many times?

And yet, you are absolutely sure this one version, commissioned by a misogynist, is the "one true" version.
Translators have used the Masoretic text and the Textus Receptus after 1611, but with better knowledge of the original languages and with more attention to detail such as with verb tense. Other manuscripts and fragments have also been discovered since then.

In more recent, more literal translations, the whole concept of hell as literally a fiery lake comes into question.

The KJV may be a nice read - lyrical and all that - but not reliable for serious study.

Last edited:
If right wing Jesus turns out to be the correct intepretation of the afterlife then Hell sounds like a better place than a Heaven full of assholes.

I strongly advise you to change your opinion and to repent.
Otherwise it would be too late.

Read here:

hell4.jpg

The very idea of such a place is derivative of human aristocracies wielding total, merciless control over peasants lives from birth to wildly fanciful afterlife, by scaring the fucking shit out of them with tales of a murderous, hateful immortal being who metes out a permanent, torturous punishment to any man, women, or child for not adhering to the so-called "good book" in exactly the fashion that aristocracy said it should adhered too! Ever hear of a thing called the "Inquisition?"

I assure you, if you lived in any community under control of these murderous men hiding behind utterly fraudulent cloak of serving a God, if you so much as told your wife, or children that you disagreed with any portion of it, no matter how trivial, they'd go full "Torquemada" on your ass for several weeks before burning that ass at the stake! This was the entire system of Europe for hundreds of years, and it is why the ridiculous concept of such a place is tattooed to the Christian DNA.....

Do you know the purpose of God who created you and Universe?
Surely not.
Mentally ill people trying to abolish Christianity and to make you sure there is no God.
Who are you here?

Nothing, even not a microscopic atom in the fart of a cosmic amoeba.
How you dare to judge God and his agenda?

Don't believe satanistic psychopaths in 'governements' and MS Media, just read the Holy Bible of the Right Translation (KJV)

If right wing Jesus turns out to be the correct intepretation of the afterlife then Hell sounds like a better place than a Heaven full of assholes.

I strongly advise you to change your opinion and to repent.
Otherwise it would be too late.

Read here:

hell4.jpg
Repent what? Having a mind of my own? If God wanted me to be religious than he went about it all wrong by sending all sorts of bigots and molesters to preach his word and and then visiting the cruelest deaths on the people I love the most.

You're already there. You just don't realize it yet.
An interesting idea....is the afterlife what one makes it? Those with evil intent put themselves in a never ending loop of hell when they die?

You're already there. You just don't realize it yet.
An interesting idea....is the afterlife what one makes it? Those with evil intent put themselves in a never ending loop of hell when they die?
I wasn't shooting for anything anywhere near that deep.

He's a terminally repressed religious conservative. That's gotta be hell.

Forum List

Back