Bill O'Reilly will do live interview with Obama on Super Bowl Sunday....

You still haven't refuted my point, by the way.

Pissing off both sides of a country's political spectrum does not make you a centrist.

I predict that O'Reiley will interrupt Obama like he does all his guests.

Obama will hit the softballs thrown out of the park.

Obama will have to clean the slobber from his shoes.

Oliely the falafel guy will be trashed by the right for not murdering Obama on the spot

What would be truly fascinating would be if Obama asked Billy why Fox does no investigative journalism? Or why Fox had Romney winning in a landslide? Or why Fox supported a presidential candidate who cared so little for America that he had money stashed away in tax havens? Or why Fox doesn't investigate corporations who hide taxable income overseas? Or investigate the TPP? Or why Fox can only engage in spin rather than substance on any number of issues. Lots of other questions too, but Fox like most corporate media is simply a corporate shill.

Last edited:
Oliely the falafel guy will be trashed by the right for not murdering Obama on the spot

Your a raving lunatic and a not very bright one to boot.

Now, do us all a favor and go reread post #77 as many times as you've bored folks with you're favorite anti-Republican post the past week alone. Should keep you busy for quite a while.

Oh, and if you've ever paid any school tuition your due a refund.

And I for one, will not be watching it for I am sick of Bill bloviating about it all week, in a way that has been disgusting and manipulating. Bill asking most of his guests what questions he should ask the president, as if he doesn't already have that down pat, and probably safe in the hands of Obama and his handlers. Obama isn't going to walk in on a blind interview or any at all, without being full prepared.

Bill, you are sickening. You have reduced yourself to a level I have never seen and you have been pandering to the viewers for weeks now as if to add this 3rd, I believe, interview with Obama to your own legacy. I have tuned you out, as you gloat and beg for a prime audience of millions, you hope.

This fan of The Factor, will not be seduced by your many verbal enticements, almost pleas, to check out the interview. May it sink!

Obama would walk off the set if I was asking the questions...

Why did you lie about the massacre in Libya?

Why did you lie about obamacare?

Why did you target Tea Party groups with the IRS?

Why do you block new jobs for the Keystone pipeline?

Why do you support Islamic terrorist groups like the Muslim Brotherhood?

Why did you mess up our relationship with Egypt?

Why are you helping Iran get nuclear weapons?

Why did you ruin our efforts in Iraq by pulling out all troops and no SOFA?

Why do you make political decisions on Afghanistan and ignore your military leaders?

Why did you hangout in Rev Wright's church for years?

Why did you hang out with a white anarchist terrorist?

Do you hate this country?

What would be truly fascinating would be if Obama asked Billy why Fox does no investigative journalism? Or why Fox had Romney winning in a landslide? Or why Fox supported a presidential candidate who cared so little for America that he had money stashed away in tax havens? Or why Fox doesn't investigate corporations who hide taxable income overseas? Or investigate the TPP? Or why Fox can only engage in spin rather than substance on any number of issues. Lots of other questions too, but Fox like most corporate media is simply a corporate shill.

Wow that's a impressive number of talking points for a single post FOX does investigative journalism Benghazi, the IRS targeting conservative groups, the DOJ going after reporters including James Rosen of FOX. Fox never had Romney winning in a landslide some of their contributors said that but they are giving their opinion not speaking for the network again the network didn't support Romney some on air people namely Hannity and some contributors did but they don't speak for the network only for themselves in that regard last I checked nothing illegal about having money in tax havens. You mean like the big Obama supporter G.E. and Jeff Immelt did and probably still do which again not illegal not sure who or what TPP is I'm guessing Tea Party people if that is correct investigate them for what exactly? if that does not refer to Tea Party people clarify what it means.

Props to Obama willing to sit down with such a rude blowhard.

He has his low moments, but he's the only half-way honest personality on fox.

I like O'Reilly's idea about AR-15s and assault weapons -- they should all be registered with the FBI.

O'Reilly said he only has about 13 minutes for the live interview..
Enough for one question and and a 12 minute 55 second answer.

One bloviated digression, after another. O'reilly will be soft out of "respect for the office" :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back