Bill O'Reilly will do live interview with Obama on Super Bowl Sunday....

The question is will O'Reilly do another soft ball interview like the last one or will he actually ask some real questions.

Will he allow obozo to pontificate for 20 minutes with a rambling dodge of the question or will he interrupt him and insist on an answer.

If he does a real interview, it should be interesting. If he does a Barbara Waters type interview, it will be a waste of time.

Likely the live interview will be a waste of time.
I am more interested in the "after interview" that will be taped.
Trying to do a serious live interview with Obama is next to impossible. The man is quite capable of giving a 30 minute dissertation on spreading peanut butter.
The live interview will no doubt be maaaaybe two questions.

Yeah its a horrible thing to have an articulate President.

We need more "catch" phrases and interesting pronunciations of words.

I loved it when ever FOX talking head started saying Nuklular! :clap2:

he's also clean and has no negro dialect-------------Biden said so.

articulate when reading from his prompter---------not so much when actually speaking.

Great. We can count on some more softball questions asked of the President.

From Bill O'Reilly?

:lol:

his last interview with him was softball, why would we expect anything different?
Yep. Bill O'Reilly is NOT the hard core conservative the radical left makes him out to be. He's pretty much a soft-core progressive who likes to tweak everyone in order to gen up book sales.

It has made him rich, so more power to him. But no one should expect him to ask Obama the hard questions.

The question is will O'Reilly do another soft ball interview like the last one or will he actually ask some real questions.

Will he allow obozo to pontificate for 20 minutes with a rambling dodge of the question or will he interrupt him and insist on an answer.

If he does a real interview, it should be interesting. If he does a Barbara Waters type interview, it will be a waste of time.

Trying to do a serious live interview with Obama is next to impossible. The man is quite capable of giving a 30 minute dissertation on spreading peanut butter.

[ame=http://youtu.be/ZlKIfzoC8D0]Dangers of TOTUS: Obama Reads Word "Corpsman" as "Corpse Man" Twice - YouTube[/ame]

many people mispronounce "nuclear" as "nucalur".

I don't think that mistake is limited to one party on network.

But you can try to make a case on it if it makes you happy.

articulate when reading from his prompter---------not so much when actually speaking.

You're a fan of Biden now?

Seems that Obama likes Joe.

He's the Vice, ya know.. :eusa_shhh:

many people mispronounce "nuclear" as "nucalur".

I don't think that mistake is limited to one party on network.

But you can try to make a case on it if it makes you happy.

FOX talking heads dropped it once Bush left office.

In any case.

nu·cle·ar
ˈn(y)o͞oklēər,-kli(ə)r/
adjective
adjective: nuclear

I don't think normal people give a fuck. We've already heard enough of Obama's words. He is not trustworthy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O'reilly is a hackster and has been for oh, 5-6 years....when he got his first 1 on 1 with Obama, if you had watched him long enough you noticed in 2007, 08 he changed, you could see it and if you paid attention to the media, you knew what was coming and where and what he was angling for, he got what they call in the biz 'the get' and a seat at the big table ( he thinks) , the Dias whatever with abc cbs nbc....

I hope no one watches and it tanks;)

I use to watch the O Factor regularly. To this day I believe it WAS the best and most informative opinion show on the air at any time.
I have not watched the show in at least 4-5 years. The man sold out. His show went too far right, and he started whole series's on "the missing blonde of the month" type of journalism.
Too bad.

O'reilly is left of center, he gives Liberals the soft soap treatment and gives Conservatives the lava treatment.

I don't think normal people give a fuck. We've already heard enough of Obama's words. He is not trustworthy.

:thup: And Bill walks that fine line of sucking up to him, just to get those interviews. I refuse to watch, anything containing O's presence. PERIOD!!!

First it will be during the Superbowl people so no one will be watching and Obama being the coward he is knows this.

Second it is fucking funny reading this thread...Do you realize that both the left and the right seem to say Bill sucks???? He must be really down the middle to piss both off so bad.

Bills first interview he knew what about Obama???? Zero. He even asked him about Jeremiah Write andf yet you all call that softball? Did you expect him to make Obama cry?

:thup: And Bill walks that fine line of sucking up to him, just to get those interviews. I refuse to watch, anything containing O's presence. PERIOD!!!

Wait what?

You don't watch the interviews but you comment on them?

I've seen them.

O'Reilly definitely is no "suck up".

I guess we need more useful idiots too, that fall in luv with his words and ignores the content , yea, that works:rolleyes:

O'Reilly blew it last time.
Will he do any better this time?

I refuse to watch, anything containing O's presence. PERIOD!!!
Some rw's are incredible cowards. Some say they already know everything, don't need to actually educate themselves.

I don't watch feetsball games so hoping it will be aired in its entirety elsewhere.

You're a fan of Biden now?

Seems that Obama likes Joe.

He's the Vice, ya know.. :eusa_shhh:

quoting Biden does not make me a fan. You quote Bush a lot, are you a Bush fan?

as to being VP, Barry would have gladly dumped Biden if he could have in 2012. Biden is an idiot, even Obama knows that.

Wait what?

You don't watch the interviews but you comment on them?

I've seen them.

O'Reilly definitely is no "suck up".

We will see, maybe O'Reilly will do a real interview this time.

Forum List

Back