Bill Mahr: Typical lefty

I have rarely ever seen someone in politics as arrogant, smug, spoiled, pompous, didactic, bullying and deriving so much sadistic, smirking joy at looking down at others than Bill Maher. It's like he goes out of his way to express his liberal points in the most unlikeable, sneering and mouthy-punk manner he can.

I have rarely ever seen someone in politics as arrogant, smug, spoiled, pompous, didactic, bullying and deriving so much sadistic, smirking joy at looking down at others than Bill Maher. It's like he goes out of his way to express his liberal points in the most unlikeable, sneering and mouthy-punk manner he can.

Plus he's ugly.:eusa_angel:

It's a fact of life. True lefties thrive on anger and unrest and they even wish harm on their own Country when a republican is in office.

Trust me. Rich white lefties NEVER include themselves as far as "hurting."

Just the same way none of them do a thing for the planet, all of them live safely ensconced behind walls, and all of them are guarded by armed guards.

Rich left wingers are the scourge of human liberty.

You evidently have never seen the fat pos the lying SB Hannity?

It's a fact of life. True lefties thrive on anger and unrest and they even wish harm on their own Country when a republican is in office.
That is the reason the democrat congess DELIBERATELY ignored ALL 18 WARNINGS about the bubble in 2008.

If you recall, 2008 was a big election year. Yeah, they tanked the economy in order to ensure obama the presidency and they were aiming at a SUPER MAJORITY.

People think I was nuts for suggesting that. Well, what do you think?

True. He looks like a human crossed with some sort of animal, I'm just not sure which.

You evidently have never seen the fat pos the lying SB Hannity?

When did I ever claim I liked Hannity? I've rarely watched him and I never thought much of him even when I agree with him, actually. Just because I vote Republican does not mean I'm in love with every Republican in the country. There are some Republicans I find as utterly repellent as any liberal....coughcoughmccaincoughcough.

Because lefty egos are so massive that when we elect a Repub. liberals want to punish fellow Americans for defying their egotistical edicts.

Uh, he's not in politics. He's a comedian and entertainer.

True. He looks like a human crossed with some sort of animal, I'm just not sure which.

You mean like crossed with an Orangutan? Oh wait! That's trump!!

Forum List

Back