Federal judge smacks down Trump governor

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

The most sacred of American freedoms, the right to vote, is under extreme, aggressive attack by Republicans.

Thank God for judges seeking to protect us from them.

The most sacred of American freedoms, the right to vote, is under extreme, aggressive attack by Republicans.

So, libs demanded mail-in ballots

but now you have lost confidence in the postal service and you want in-person voting after all?

Last edited:
Apparently...not.
Its too soon to say that

often the libs will go judge shopping and win the first round only to be overturned by a higher court later

if that happens in this case the activist partisan lower court judge should be dismissed from the bench

This demand for mail-in ballots is going to bite the liberals in the ass. Just like when Schumer demanded and got the elimination of the Judicial Filibuster during the Obama Regime.

In this week's installment of "TDS RUN AMOK!"...

The unelected activist judge exceeded his authority

It clearly reflects just how Delusional these Mentally Ill people are.

All they can do is parrot what the Fake News MSM tells them.

In reality ... they have no clue about how our Government works or what will happen next in the process.

Truly they are simply Useful Idiots.

Yeah....how dare a anyone try to stop Democrats from changing election rules in the middle of an election making it easier for them to cheat.

That's ok. There will be far fewer liberal hack judges legislating from the bench, after the next four years of President Trump.

That's ok. There will be far fewer liberal hack judges legislating from the bench, after the next four years of President Trump.
If the order is overturned by a higher court this judge should be removed from the bench

but now you have lost confidence in the postal service and you want in-person voting after all?
???????

???????
Dropping off a mail-in ballot is a form of cheating

When I find interest in a court ruling I usually check who appointed the federal judge.
U.S. District Judge Robert Pitman is a Democrat appointed by Obama, for the record.

I don't like the federal government sticking its nose into what should be the state's business.
I don't like the state government sticking its nose into what should be the county's business.

Based on this view towards government, in this situation I classify the result as two "I don't likes" making an "I like".

???????
Dropping off a mail-in ballot is a form of cheating

The problem with dropping off "mail in " ballots is that the ID of the person dropping off the ballot isn't checked. The ballot deliverer and the voter isn't necessarily the same person, and the vote could have easily been changed in the process.

Forum List

Back