Bill Maher Rips Obama’s Debate Performance: ‘Looked Like He Took My Million And Spent

Obama had two problems that Mitt did not have.

Obama has to justify his last four years and Obama still has a nation to run while campaigning.

LOL he hasnt been doing his job since Labor day Last year.. :razz: He has been in full campaign mode since then

More Obama hatred....I wonder where the Bush hatred was.....?

Two Wars,

Trillion dollars in debt

yes, Obama put us here....right?
Obama has put on more debt in less then 4 years then Bush did in 8 .. The time is NOW to blame Obama. Sorry dude.

He did start any wars. Bin Laden was killed, didnt happen on Bush' watch. Oh, and he didn't start any wars like the previous administration. Plus he didn't start any wars with countries that were no threat to the US.

If obama didn't start any wars, how come there has been twice as many military deaths in combat under his watch than under Bush's guidance?

Bin Laden was killed, and the man who got Bin Laden is in a Pakistani prison.

If one understands how the US troops came to be in Afghanistan, any casualties are explained. They were involved by someone who did not understand diplomacy, history or the world as it is.
Funny how you blame Bush for Obama's surge.

And by "funny", I mean "pathetically hypocritical".

What has obama done relative to the running of the country?

He did start any wars. Bin Laden was killed, didnt happen on Bush' watch. Oh, and he didn't start any wars like the previous administration. Plus he didn't start any wars with countries that were no threat to the US.

If obama didn't start any wars, how come there has been twice as many military deaths in combat under his watch than under Bush's guidance?

Maybe because each president lays out a plan for their predecessor...Perhaps Bush had a plan that his predecessor, that being Obama, had to carry out...Which means increase U.S troop presence, which means more troop deaths.....

Two Wars,

Trillion dollars in debt

Obama has put on more debt in less then 4 years then Bush did in 8 .. The time is NOW to blame Obama. Sorry dude.

Pres Obama did inherit a pile of shit, the fact that this excuse is overused doesn't make it any less true. Any 1st year college student knows that economies are not fixed in 1 term, let alone the biggest economy on the planet.

Two Wars,

Trillion dollars in debt

ya, I know, thats such a laughable argument, how quickly we forget what a monumental mistake Bush was for this country

If one understands how the US troops came to be in Afghanistan, any casualties are explained. They were involved by someone who did not understand diplomacy, history or the world as it is.
Funny how you blame Bush for Obama's surge.

And by "funny", I mean "pathetically hypocritical".

'Funny' how observing the immense errors of the Bush II administration is interpreted as being pro-Obama. Obama's handling of the presidency has not been great. He is only acceptable in contrast with his predecessor, who created disasters for America.

The use of US forces in the world was strategically flawed in every way. That Obama has not optimized the situation does not excuse the initial blunders.

Governing an ungovernable country is a tough gig. If Romney is elected, he will face just as much hatred. He will probably be more successful, though, since the ruling class and Wall Street supports and funds him.

The nation might well be so divided that it is ungovernable by anyone. Who ever is in office will only have the rabid hatred of who isn't in office. Then the nation has no alternative but to split apart since it's obvious we cannot agree on any principles or values.

The nation might well be so divided that it is ungovernable by anyone. Who ever is in office will only have the rabid hatred of who isn't in office. Then the nation has no alternative but to split apart since it's obvious we cannot agree on any principles or values.

Well . . . we COULD consider a better, parliamentary form of government that isn't so "winner take all" in its outcomes. It sucks when the opinion of, say, 41% of the population dictates law over 100% of the population.

Example: Weed is illegal. Why is that, exactly? Because Jack Daniels is totally legal.

What has obama done relative to the running of the country?

Really? What do you call Libya? He didn't escalate the war (justifiably I might add) into Pakistan?

He killed Bin Laden? You must be joking. He actually wasn't going to go in and Hillary BEGGED and PLEADED with him to green light the mission, reminding him how bad it was that Bill let him go. Obama took over a month to green light the mission after it was confirmed OBL was in the compound!

He started a war with Libya and they didn't threaten us before, but they sure do now!!!

Obama had two problems that Mitt did not have.

Obama has to justify his last four years and Obama still has a nation to run while campaigning.

exactly, I heard one of the panel members bring up the fact that President Obama has not been able to dedicate the time to his campaign because he is running the country, excellent point.

he did inherit a pile of shit from Bush also, just because its been repeated frequently doesnt make it untrue

and just because the rightwingnuts don't like hearing it, doesn't make it untrue.

I'm amused by the concept that we should give another four years to a man who ran out of ideas on how to fix the economy about a year into his first term and has spent the next three blaming everyone but himself for how things are going.

Just admit it, Progressives...Barry doesn't HAVE a plan to fix our economy and if we put him back in the White House then we'll get another four years pretty much like the past four years. There are people who are really hurting in this country right now and they can't afford another four years of no leadership just because YOU like Barack Obama.

Romney wants to "flatten" the tax rate.

There is only one way to do that--you lower the rates for the wealthiest Americans, and increase the rates for the bottom 90%.

Romney will, indeed, raise the tax rates of most Americans if he is elected. He will tell you he is lowering taxes as he does so,

just like Reagan did.

Romney wants to "flatten" the tax rate.

There is only one way to do that--you lower the rates for the wealthiest Americans, and increase the rates for the bottom 90%.

Romney will, indeed, raise the tax rates of most Americans if he is elected. He will tell you he is lowering taxes as he does so,

just like Reagan did.

As opposed to what Obama is doing to "most Americans" as his borrow and spend policies have led to inflation and increased debt?

Every time that we print more dollars in order to finance our out of control Federal spending it makes the dollar that you have in your pocket worth less money. Look at the prices of everyday items that "most Americans" have to buy and tell me that they aren't ALREADY paying a hidden "tax".

Forum List

Back