Bill Maher Rips Obama’s Debate Performance: ‘Looked Like He Took My Million And Spent

Romney wants to "flatten" the tax rate.

There is only one way to do that--you lower the rates for the wealthiest Americans, and increase the rates for the bottom 90%.

Romney will, indeed, raise the tax rates of most Americans if he is elected. He will tell you he is lowering taxes as he does so,

just like Reagan did.

As opposed to what Obama is doing to "most Americans" as his borrow and spend policies have led to inflation and increased debt?

Every time that we print more dollars in order to finance our out of control Federal spending it makes the dollar that you have in your pocket worth less money. Look at the prices of everyday items that "most Americans" have to buy and tell me that they aren't ALREADY paying a hidden "tax".

There is no solution to this problem, Oldstyle. If the federal debt must be repaid, we had a golden opportunity to do it using Clinton's tax structure. The Bush team--and the Republican Party--thought that "deficits don't matter," and thus began the modern resumption of the massive Reagan deficits. You guys need to make up your minds.

Politicians that are honest--those that admit we must increase federal revenues AND decrease federal spending--are unelectable; hence, there is no solution. Besides, you should remember that capitalism requires basically infinite economic growth, economic growth requires a corresponding growth in the money supply, and we increase our money supply by issuing debt.

I'm just sayin'.

There is only one way to do that--you lower the rates for the wealthiest Americans, and increase the rates for the bottom 90%.

Romney will, indeed, raise the tax rates of most Americans if he is elected. He will tell you he is lowering taxes as he does so,

just like Reagan did.

CBO: 6 Million to Get Hit with ObamaCare Penalty-Tax; 80 Percent Middle Class or Poorer - Bob Beauprez - Townhall Finance Conservative Columnists and Financial Commentary - Page 1

Obama lied to you.

just like Reagan did.

As opposed to what Obama is doing to "most Americans" as his borrow and spend policies have led to inflation and increased debt?

Every time that we print more dollars in order to finance our out of control Federal spending it makes the dollar that you have in your pocket worth less money. Look at the prices of everyday items that "most Americans" have to buy and tell me that they aren't ALREADY paying a hidden "tax".

There is no solution to this problem, Oldstyle. If the federal debt must be repaid, we had a golden opportunity to do it using Clinton's tax structure. The Bush team--and the Republican Party--thought that "deficits don't matter," and thus began the modern resumption of the massive Reagan deficits. You guys need to make up your minds.

Politicians that are honest--those that admit we must increase federal revenues AND decrease federal spending--are unelectable; hence, there is no solution. Besides, you should remember that capitalism requires basically infinite economic growth, economic growth requires a corresponding growth in the money supply, and we increase our money supply by issuing debt.

I'm just sayin'.

For God's sake, I'm SO sick of hearing that what we need is "Clinton's tax structure"! That's going to work great just as long as we get the Dot Com Boom that made it possible to enact those kinds of taxes. Do you SEE any Dot Com Boom at the moment? Because I sure don't. I see an economy teetering on the edge of another recession. Go back and bone up on your Keynesian economic theory, Freemason...you raise taxes in an expanding economy...not in a stagnant one. Clinton actually understands that, which is why he cautioned against raising taxes on ANYONE about six months ago...before the Obama White House and the Democratic leadership put the screws to him to toe the party line and push Barry's ridiculous plan to raise taxes on the wealthy.

Didn't ANY of you liberals take economics in college?

Watching you people try to run an economy is like watching a bunch of chimpanzees try to launch a rocket for NASA.

Watching you people try to run an economy is like watching a bunch of chimpanzees try to launch a rocket for NASA.

Fine, so stop whining. Enjoy the status quo, and forget about debt reduction.

Since Bill Maher already feels like obama took his million and spent it on weed, how likely is it that Maher will come up with any more money?

Fine, so stop whining. Enjoy the status quo, and forget about debt reduction.

If I wanted the "status quo", I'd vote for Obama. I actually WANT debt reduction...which is why I'll be voting for Mitt Romney. You know as well as I do, Free...that Barack Obama, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are never going to give us debt reduction. It's not in their DNA. If you give them more tax revenues then they will spend those additional tax revenues on more programs. They will never pay down the debt.

Barack Obama promised to cut the deficit in half by the end of his first term. Instead he's increased it substantially. Why do you keep buying the line of bullshit that this guy is peddling? You know...fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me?

"The last time I saw a Black man this bored was when I dragged Chris Rock to a Beach Boy's concert". If you stretch the limits to conform to the democrat party's new definition of racist speech it could be interpreted as a racist comment except it was Bill Maher's description of Barry Hussein.

Why do you keep buying the line of bullshit that this guy is peddling? You know...fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me?

Should I once again mention the GOP track record when it comes to "deficit reduction?" If you are so obsessed with the federal debt, why would you continue to promote the one party that has been most responsible for fiscal neglect (the GOP)?

This is a weird country.

Why do you keep buying the line of bullshit that this guy is peddling? You know...fool me once shame on you...fool me twice shame on me?

Should I once again mention the GOP track record when it comes to "deficit reduction?" If you are so obsessed with the federal debt, why would you continue to promote the one party that has been most responsible for fiscal neglect (the GOP)?

This is a weird country.

The Democrats took over Congress in 2006. Congress controls the purse strings. Since then we've been running trillion dollar deficits every year. So tell me again why it's the GOP that's responsible for "fiscal neglect"?

Barack Obama promised to cut the deficit by half by the end of his first term...instead he increased it substantially. Democrats have no fiscal sanity. Maintaining that they do is laughable. We've got out of control spending and their only solution is to increase government spending more.

Forum List

Back