Bill Maher: FBI raid 'saving Trump politically' just as his fortune was 'finally falling', says DeSantis "hates this", has to run against martyr Trump

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
my grandpa is very funny to talk about politics with at this point because he's a centrist Bill Maher liberal who hates Cruz/McConnell/DeSantis/etc way more than he hates Trump

'HELPED', not 'saved'.

Trump was already on a roll with his endorsed candidates kicking ass. Wray and Garland making him a MARTYR with this raid / continued 'Get Trump' BS just helps him.

my grandpa is very funny to talk about politics with at this point because he's a centrist Bill Maher liberal who hates Cruz/McConnell/DeSantis/etc way more than he hates Trump

Where has he been all this time? Maybe Maher or someone on his staff have been perusing this site since I've been suggesting that they have made Trump a martyr since 1/6.

It's become problematic when some try to blame Trump for the Capital Hill protests but not one politician (or media outlet) for the mulitple deaths or destruction for weeks after the George Floyd murder.

• Banned
Where has he been all this time? Maybe Maher or someone on his staff have been perusing this site since I've been suggesting that they have made Trump a martyr since 1/6.

It's become problematic when some try to blame Trump for the Capital Hill protests but not one politician (or media outlet) for the mulitple deaths or destruction for weeks after the George Floyd murder.
Ann Coulter makes the same point in her book "Resistance In Futile". i do too, though not in book form!...you're not special lol just kidding you're cool

'HELPED', not 'saved'.

Trump was already on a roll with his endorsed candidates kicking ass. Wray and Garland making him a MARTYR with this raid / continued 'Get Trump' BS just helps him.
He may be on a roll in the party, but does that necessarily translate to a Nov. win? The jury is still out on that one.

Ann Coulter makes the same point in her book "Resistance In Futile". i do too, though not in book form!...you're not special lol just kidding you're cool

I know I'm not the first, he's just quite late to the party.

CNN is working O.T (again) to justify these actions. Even though once in awhile they have a guest who speaks the truth about the impact this has on Trumps chances. Hell, even Bolton came on and calmly suggested that what Trump did wasn't as big a deal as CNN and others were making it.

DeSantis probably loves this stuff, the picking up of boxes at Mar-largo.

The ultimate fallout from this raid and its "revelations" will not be known for months, possibly years. The public will need to see if any indictments result, what they are, and the results.

In the short term, Trump and other Republicans are raising a lot of cash from the Faithful.

• Banned
FaCYiV0XEAA15J9

If he is re-elected with this newly found revitliization and reminder "I am the victim here!" they can blame their leadership and the Neo-Cons, lead by the most recent Cheney lead 1/6.

Here is just a guess, there are plenty of intelligent, competent high performers at the F.B.I, I doubt those of this ilk would have pushed for the approval of this raid. Again, just a guess.

For me the biggest giveaway that there were hands behind the curtain was Garland coming out with a comment and taking much of the time to praise the "hardworking FBI". He specifically wanted to draw everyones attention to this and the effectively disappears as quickly as he entered.

Why do this other than to shield Wray from any criticism? Why do this other than to avoid another "rank and file mutiny" as which almost occurred with the Clinton investigation under Comey?

As an example, the use of the Emergencies Act in Canada is under heavy scrutiny, many RCMP have been leaking that there was political pressure to suggest they needed these powers, when ultimately, they probably didn't. Just the suggestion of this carries political consequences.

If FBI agents feel that Wray or others, are politicizing their work and sacrifice, well, there is a big risk there for consequences for the Dems that would greatly hurt them politically.

DeSantis should remain FL Governor: a job he is MADE FOR. and THEN after the Trump era is over: run for POTUS and win!

Forum List

Back