Bill Maher basically admits abortion is murder, and tells us why we need to embrace it anyway.

I'm a realist. 10-15 weeks covers rape (which covers incest, you don't need to list both), and exceptions for the life of the mother or fetal non-viability covers things nicely.

My main problem with Roe was as a strict constructionist.

I don't understand your position.

On one hand you argue that killing any human life is murder, therefore saying that any abortion is murder.

On the hand you seem to say that murdering up to 10-15 weeks of pregnancy is ok-ish and list "realist" reasons.

I suspect it's because your position is not entirely coherent.

Actually, it won't stop any. They'll go to other states, they'll find doctors who will happily lie.

Isn't that kind of a copout? If you really think abortion is murder, then you should be going after the women, not the doctors. Just like you go after the Mafia Don, not the hit man.

Or they will make their mind up in the 10-15 weeks.

Again, unlike you I am willing to compromise to get what I want.

I don't understand your position.

On one hand you argue that killing any human life is murder, therefore saying that any abortion is murder.

On the hand you seem to say that murdering up to 10-15 weeks of pregnancy is ok-ish and list "realist" reasons.

I suspect it's because your position is not entirely coherent.

Where have I ever said it was murder?

It's killing of a unique human life. The moralist in me says protect from conception, the libertarian in me says hands off, so the realist in me puts the line at 10-15 weeks.

Actually your confusion comes from not being able to grasp not being a moronic zealot like you yourself are.

Where have I ever said it was murder?

It's killing of a unique human life. The moralist in me says protect from conception, the libertarian in me says hands off, so the realist in me puts the line at 10-15 weeks.

Actually your confusion comes from not being able to grasp not being a moronic zealot like you yourself are.

You indicated that by replying to me making the case that it's not murder. Duh.

I know what killing and murder are and what their difference is.

I'd explain to why abortion is murder but I think it would be a waste of my time to type it out. I don't believe you'd actually read it, let alone consider it.

Abort an unborn is all well and good, kill an unborn during a crime and it's another situation.

What religious reason have you argued?

Me?

None, just my own moral compass, which has it's basis in Catholic Morality.

If you follow the rest of the thread the Jeebus freak accusation is coming from plenty of others, JoeBlow at the forefront.

Why do you post links you don't even agree with?

You don't really agree that abortion up to certian point should be illegal, do not agree with this case against abortion...why the hell are you posting it?

Because it shows people with what you call "reason" can have a position you equate totally with religious "dogma"

My position is a 10-15 week ban on birth control abortions, with exceptions for the life of the mother or fetal viabilty.

Why should it matter if my position results from reason, dogma, or flipping a coin?

Because it shows people with what you call "reason" can have a position you equate totally with religious "dogma"

? There can be many OTHER bad reasons that are not based on religious dogmas. Seems pretty obvious.

Why do you post links you don't even agree with?

You don't really agree that abortion up to certain point should be illegal, do not agree with this case against abortion...why are you posting it?
That argument is null and void, demons such as yourself want open abortion, up to, and after birth, to appease Molech! What you do is try to hide it, it has been an incremental slide down to total indecency by Demonrats!

Forum List

Back