Bill in big trouble now. So is FBI

View attachment 369405

Funny how trump is in so many pictures with Maxwell but the gateway pundit doesn't seem to mention trump. The FBI would have no reason to be protecting Bill Clinton in 2014.

View attachment 369407

The woman on the left is Abigail Klem, chief brand officer of Ivanka Trump’s clothes and accessories line. Funny how connected Maxwell is with the trumps.

Your photos prove nothing other than that Trump had his picture taken somewhere with Maxwell.

You should remember that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago for being a sleazy bastard.

All this was occurring when the FBI was attempting to take down Trump. If they had ANYTHING on Trump regarding Epstein, they would have used it 4 years ago.

Slick Willy is a poon hound, but probably not a pedophile.
I think his connection is about partnering with Epstein to blackmail people .

View attachment 369405

Funny how trump is in so many pictures with Maxwell but the gateway pundit doesn't seem to mention trump. The FBI would have no reason to be protecting Bill Clinton in 2014.

View attachment 369407

The woman on the left is Abigail Klem, chief brand officer of Ivanka Trump’s clothes and accessories line. Funny how connected Maxwell is with the trumps.

You seem to forget Maxwell and Epstein are/were both associated with lots of rich & powerful people and in different roles......but then so is many of their associates......Prince Andrew, Trump, Clintons, celebrities.....the list goes on. They (the elitists) all live in a different world than the rest of us commoners. So of course they would have interactions at some point or another.

IF by some weird chance the Clintons are innocent of any wrong doing with underage girls, sex trafficking and a whole host of other possible crimes they (Maxwell/Epstein) were involved in......then so be it and same goes for any possible guilt of Trump.

The stuff Maxwell & Epstein were involved in goes waaaaayyyy beyond 'who's on first', Right or Left and it's sick and so wrong.

Meh. BJ Clinton likes to diddle 16 year old girls. No harm, no foul. Unlike many Hollywood celebrities, at least these girls were beyond puberty.
And what if those diddled girls didn't want to be diddled but were forced? No harm or foul then, too? And how about 12 year olds that looked 15 or 16? Or even younger? And boys. You KNOW there were boys there too. Those pervs would fuck a tree knot hole if it got them off.

What if, the Gateway Pundit is making this all up. What if, the two young women they were there with were staying with Jeffrey and Ghislain. I notice that this piece does not clearly state that the two young women staying with Bill Clinton and had sex with him.

Because that would be slander and they could be sued for the lie. They go right up to the question - who did the girls stay with, and then switch to the question of whether there were orgies on the Island. So they imply that Bill Clinton had sex with underage girls on pedo island, but they neither confirm nor deny it happened, they simply set the scene to make it possible without opining one way or the other.

Epstein was once interviewed on Pedo Island by a real journalist. When the writer asked to see the house. Epstein refused. Basically telling the writer, he was not going to be allowed in the house, because nudge, nudge, wink, wink, some of what you hear about me is true.

Nice piece of progaganda that.

How interesting that you can actually decipher all that from a source you disagree with or dislike.......but refuse the same deciphering from MSM, that you swallow whole.

Nice piece of propaganda that

“When you say you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?”

V: On the island

JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?”

V: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there were 2 young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.”

JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?”

V: That’s correct. He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.”

JS: “Were sexual orgies a regular occurrence on the island at Jeffrey’s house?”

V: “Yes”
Do you have a link to the source of those documents?
Gateway Pundit. Does it matter? LOL

BJ Clinton and Epstein were bffs who shared a mutual interest in 16 year old girls. All of a sudden you think this is a problem?

Color me shocked.
There was also gambling going on....:auiqs.jpg:.

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

Your photos prove nothing other than that Trump had his picture taken somewhere with Maxwell.

You should remember that Trump banned Epstein from Mar-A-Lago for being a sleazy bastard.

All this was occurring when the FBI was attempting to take down Trump. If they had ANYTHING on Trump regarding Epstein, they would have used it 4 years ago.

The FBI never investigated Epstein. The Miami Dade Police Department investigated Epstein. And let him go.

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

You seem to forget Maxwell and Epstein are/were both associated with lots of rich & powerful people and in different roles......but then so is many of their associates......Prince Andrew, Trump, Clintons, celebrities.....the list goes on. They (the elitists) all live in a different world than the rest of us commoners. So of course they would have interactions at some point or another.

IF by some weird chance the Clintons are innocent of any wrong doing with underage girls, sex trafficking and a whole host of other possible crimes they (Maxwell/Epstein) were involved in......then so be it and same goes for any possible guilt of Trump.

The stuff Maxwell & Epstein were involved in goes waaaaayyyy beyond 'who's on first', Right or Left and it's sick and so wrong.

I am fully aware of what Maxwell/Epstein was associated with. You chose only Clinton but Clinton is not in multiple pictures with Maxwell and Epstein. trump is.

The current Dimm comprised FBI is never in trouble.
They just made an official statement that they made some 'minor errors' as regards FISA warrants related to Trump spying!

All is lost!
But I still thank 'The Donald' for revealing our Banana Republic, to us!!

Meh. BJ Clinton likes to diddle 16 year old girls. No harm, no foul. Unlike many Hollywood celebrities, at least these girls were beyond puberty.
And what if those diddled girls didn't want to be diddled but were forced? No harm or foul then, too? And how about 12 year olds that looked 15 or 16? Or even younger? And boys. You KNOW there were boys there too. Those pervs would fuck a tree knot hole if it got them off.

What if, the Gateway Pundit is making this all up. What if, the two young women they were there with were staying with Jeffrey and Ghislain. I notice that this piece does not clearly state that the two young women staying with Bill Clinton and had sex with him.

Because that would be slander and they could be sued for the lie. They go right up to the question - who did the girls stay with, and then switch to the question of whether there were orgies on the Island. So they imply that Bill Clinton had sex with underage girls on pedo island, but they neither confirm nor deny it happened, they simply set the scene to make it possible without opining one way or the other.

Epstein was once interviewed on Pedo Island by a real journalist. When the writer asked to see the house. Epstein refused. Basically telling the writer, he was not going to be allowed in the house, because nudge, nudge, wink, wink, some of what you hear about me is true.

It's all over the Net dumba*s

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

I am fully aware of what Maxwell/Epstein was associated with. You chose only Clinton but Clinton is not in multiple pictures with Maxwell and Epstein. trump is.

Doesn't effect Bill's problem one bit

“When you say you asked him why is Bill Clinton here, where was here?”

V: On the island

JS: When you were present with Jeffrey Epstein and Bill Clinton on the island, who else was there?”

V: Ghislaine, Emmy, and there were 2 young girls that I could identify. I never really knew them well anyways. It was just 2 girls from New York.”

JS: And were all of you staying at Jeffrey’s house on the island including Bill Clinton?”

V: That’s correct. He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house, and we all stayed in the villas.”

JS: “Were sexual orgies a regular occurrence on the island at Jeffrey’s house?”

V: “Yes”
Do you have a link to the source of those documents?
The documents have been released. Go find them. I'm getting the copies posted at Twitter by those who HAVE copies of those now released documents.

No they have not. FBI interviews are NEVER released to the public. This is made up bullshit from a conspiracy theory website that you cannot back up.

Have at it honey. You are truly a detestable, lazy human being

Sarcasm was in my inflection, the Meh was the giveaway like when I say "Meh. a little Fascism never hurt anyone"

Last edited:
View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

Trump was never on the Lolita Express (BJ Clinton 30+ trips) nor was he ever on Lolita Island

Doesn't smelly have his own plane?

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

Wasn't Epstein banned over a real estate deal?

ewww. just....ewww. Have you seen pics of the old flabby men there at the island?
Fucking gross.

View attachment 369376
Wow WinterBorn should come up for air.

Trolling again?
We know your down there look at the smile on there faces.. I knew you were talented at something besides sitting in a truck all day

I am good at plenty of things. But I don't suck dicks. But I seem to recall you saying you would suck Trump's dick if you had the chance.

Your post looks like projection to me.
I’m here for Trump I’m here to serve my country
You're doing a really crappy job.

Yeah, the only reputable news sources of those like CNN and the Washington Compost that have been busted so many times for staging stories and outright and knowingly lying about them.

Bill's inability to control his dick is legendary. Certainly possible that perv was drilling little girls, but I'll believe he pays a price when I see him in a courtroom...
When Slick Willy was Governor, he would have his Highway Patrol/Chauffeur drive around Little Rock High Schools, cruising for chicks.

Nothing would surprise me with that guy.
I lived right across the river from Arkansas until 1984, serviced a lot of industries in Arkansas, had several close friends in Arkansas, two from the Highway Patrol, one from the Arkansas General Assembly.

Some of my knowledge of Slick Willy's behavior as Governor came directly from these three.

Much more came from documented articles concerning Mena, Arkansas and the drugs/guns (think Iran-Contra) trades that utilized that little airport until a plane crash exposed the connection.

Clinton was tacitly complicit in massive amounts of cocaine smuggled into the United States.

Here's a link from a recent article:

If you have direct information about wrongdoing, then you should contact the FBI with that information.

View attachment 369405

View attachment 369407

POWERFUL!!!

New Topics

Forum List

Back