Bill Gates predicts civil war is coming to the US

And apparently he has some inside knowledge on the coming election being hung up or something.

I always said we should have nationalized Microsoft in 1998.
Who is that guy next to him ? He looks familiar.
View attachment 704139
The serial child molester, whazzhisname who was suicided before he could spill the beans. Was his name Jeff Epstein? What a waste of corrupt human activities that break up families. That should wipe the smiles off those people's faces, but it probably doesn't since they're dedicated to hurting political rivals and yes, lying will break up countries as illicit sex wipes families off and confuses the children of the unions that fall out because of betrayal of the innocent.

Last edited:
The serial child molester, whazzhisname who was suicided before he could spill the beans. Was his name Jeff Epstein? What a waste of human activities that breaks up the family.
The Russian pipeline did not kill itself!!!

The serial child molester, whazzhisname who was suicided before he could spill the beans. Was his name Jeff Epstein? What a waste of human activities that breaks up the family.
Between the Gates and the Clinton foundations there's no telling what kind of irreparable damage has happened.....globally not just here.

And apparently he has some inside knowledge on the coming election being hung up or something.

I always said we should have nationalized Microsoft in 1998.
Who is that guy next to him ? He looks familiar.
View attachment 704139

Yes, because communists conservatives use government power to impose their views on others.

Keep pretending you aren't a leftist fascist, loser.

Generally speaking Republicans are hard-working businessmen and yes traditionally they have supported the military industrial complex because it affects their constituencies when you have giant companies like Boeing Lockheed Martin and Northrop what choice do you have people need jobs and that's the bottom line.

But they're honest by and large unlike the Democrats who are basically career politicians whose expertise is lying and misleading people. Who are also in bed with the military and big Pharma.
Such Desperation to give yourself a shred of worth.

Yes, because communists conservatives use government power to impose their views on others.

Keep pretending you aren't a leftist fascist, loser.
Is that why I voted for Nader and Jill Stein to sabotage the Democrats ?

But let me ask you this..... do conservatives want to censor Twitter or YouTube ? Take your guns ? And what again is the definition of fascism?

He's a racist loser.

What is amazing is that because he's on "Team Red," many other so-called conservatives who 20 years ago would have hammered him now whore for him because he's on their side in the Forever Culture Wars.
Says the OG troll who still gets to use sock puppets.

I think LA RAM FAN told me.

🤣

The Russian pipeline did not kill itself!!!
I hope the trail doesn't lead back to the USA. We have enough problems with a rogue party drunk with power with nobody to guide them except the peacemaking, business promoting President they destroyed with a degenerate organization and execution of the Alinsky method while America slept.

He's a racist loser.

What is amazing is that because he's on "Team Red," many other so-called conservatives who 20 years ago would have hammered him now whore for him because he's on their side in the Forever Culture Wars.
Mister Toro, President Trump had worked very hard at bringing peace to the Middle East instead of cleaning up corruption so bad we may not be able to remain one country in the future on account of Democrat cheating their butts off and stalking Republicans from bottom to top. Please do all you can to bring back a businesslike attitude toward government by convincing your fellow Democrats to play fair. Otherwise, if you cannot bring about brotherly love in your party who need diplomacy skills big time, America will fail. I couldn't possibly do as good as you if you took unifying this country with good will. Please show the good side of yourself come what may, and be a diplomat. And yes, you matter. Plz take the above request seriously. Save the country and make your side start acting civil. Thanks ahead of time. Otherwise, God could answer my prayers for peace in a way none of us would survive if we are weak in the diplomacy field. Please become a spokesman for peace. America needs someone like you to get the ball over the net and the stock market back in the prosperity business. Again, PLZ? Thx.

When they're being tricked into rioting for things that don't matter like George Floyd , and lulled into complacency about the things that really do matter like spending trillions of dollars on wars we shouldn't be in.
So that’s a yes?

There is no hypocrisy there… easyt65 is right…..The Left openly illustrates their disdain for America, our Constitution, our Declaration Of Independence and many of our foundational workings whereas the Right is very consistent and open about preserving and protecting all things America / American.
No hypocrisy in the narrative you just laid out. That wasn’t our discussion though. Try reading more better

Forum List

Back