Bill Gates predicts civil war is coming to the US

Hypocrisy check… do you consider leftists a threat to this country?
There is no hypocrisy there… easyt65 is right…..The Left openly illustrates their disdain for America, our Constitution, our Declaration Of Independence and many of our foundational workings whereas the Right is very consistent and open about preserving and protecting all things America / American.

The 3 Pilars of the trump platform.
#4 would be Lying, but that has been firmly strongly recognized.

'....B...b...but Trump....'

TrumpLaugh.jpg

And apparently he has some inside knowledge on the coming election being hung up or something.

I always said we should have nationalized Microsoft in 1998.
Who is that guy next to him ? He looks familiar.
View attachment 704139

In any hypothesized American civil war 2.0 who would the opposing sides be and where would their armies be based, and who would be the soldiers/armies of the respective opposing sides?

You see, just prior to the Civil War opposing sides were demarcated very cleanly and clearly, both geographically and politically. The North was located in the northern states and the south or Confederacy was located in the south, for the sake of abbreviated argument. In other words, no doubt existed who was who and who stood for what; each side wore distinctly different uniforms and embodied distinctly different cultures unique to each faction.

At present, here in modern 2022 America, we have one unified standing armed force divided into six branches. Each modern state governor does command a state specific National Guard force, but National Guard forces rely on the regular military and the civilian cabinet secretaries who control it for funding and supply.

Where do troops come from for each side in any second American civil war? Do we divide the standing military down the middle? Seems unlikely. Does the political party in charge at the moment get to use the current standing active military for its troops while conservative state governors use their National Guard units for theirs? Do both sides institute and activate a mass draft? What about troops currently serving in our federal standing military branches who oppose democratic party rule? Do they mass defect and join a coalition of conservative governors?

None of it makes much sense. Politically, I suppose, the nation could be almost evenly divided along very specific political issues, such as pro-life vs. pro-baby killing. Yeah, I could see Americans dividing into opposing armed camps over an issue like abortion—or gun control, perhaps. We still need to figure out where those opposing armies would be geographically based.

In any hypothesized American civil war 2.0 who would the opposing sides be and where would their armies be based, and who would be the soldiers/armies of the respective opposing sides?

You see, just prior to the Civil War opposing sides were demarcated very cleanly and clearly, both geographically and politically. The North was located in the northern states and the south or Confederacy was located in the south, for the sake of abbreviated argument. In other words, no doubt existed who was who and who stood for what; each side wore distinctly different uniforms and embodied distinctly different cultures unique to each faction.

At present, here in modern 2022 America, we have one unified standing armed force divided into six branches. Each modern state governor does command a state specific National Guard force, but National Guard forces rely on the regular military and the civilian cabinet secretaries who control it for funding and supply.

Where do troops come from for each side in any second American civil war? Do we divide the standing military down the middle? Seems unlikely. Does the political party in charge at the moment get to use the current standing active military for its troops while conservative state governors use their National Guard units for theirs? Do both sides institute and activate a mass draft? What about troops currently serving in our federal standing military branches who oppose democratic party rule? Do they mass defect and join a coalition of conservative governors?

None of it makes much sense. Politically, I suppose, the nation could be almost evenly divided along very specific political issues, such as pro-life vs. pro-baby killing. Yeah, I could see Americans dividing into opposing armed camps over an issue like abortion—or gun control, perhaps. We still need to figure out where those opposing armies would be geographically based.
The media is making it look like everyone who is white is the bad guy. There's been various forms of it, toying with the race card ever since Trump was elected for sure -- probably sometime during Obama's era.

I think Bill Gates is 100% wrong and that it's just wishful thinking on his part. I don't think they're going to pull the wool over the American people's eyes this time.... with their classic divide and conquer scheme. Too many cool heads for them to persuade with a 10% MSM approval rating.

The 3 Pilars of the trump platform. #4 would be Lying, but that has been firmly strongly recognized.

Funny you don't give credit where credit is owed, Hillary, Maxine Waters and the democrats began the war of calling half the country deplorables, calling for people to stand up and fight, attack, and vilify (remember impeach 45 and going into restaurants to attack GOP members, then shoot them in ball-fields, threaten SC Justices outside their homes, and run over kids with their car for their "wrong" POV and opinions?) many years ago.

Don't try to insult our intelligence now trying to claim that after years of this and some on the right finally fed up and starting to fight back in self-defense that Trump, MAGA or conservatives are anywhere near "the problem." You assholes are.

38 days to go.

WorstInHistory.jpg

Don't try to insult our intelligence now trying to claim that after years of this and some on the right finally fed up and starting to fight back in self-defense that Trump, MAGA or conservatives are anywhere near "the problem." You assholes are.

38 days to go.
I've never denied that those (D) idiots said and did what they said/did.

I just want, for ONE TIME, for you to admit that trump did something illegal and should be held accountable, instead of everyone speaking against trump is a traitor and everything is a witch hunt. It's old dude.

I've never denied that those (D) idiots said and did what they said/did.

I just want, for ONE TIME, for you to admit that trump did something illegal and should be held accountable, instead of everyone speaking against trump is a traitor and everything is a witch hunt. It's old dude.
Cry louder.

And apparently he has some inside knowledge on the coming election being hung up or something.

I always said we should have nationalized Microsoft in 1998.
Who is that guy next to him ? He looks familiar.
View attachment 704139
Bill Gates is an idiot... When shit kicks of..? There will be nothing civil about the outcome...

There is no hypocrisy there… easyt65 is right…..The Left openly illustrates their disdain for America, our Constitution, our Declaration Of Independence and many of our foundational workings whereas the Right is very consistent and open about preserving and protecting all things America / American.
Generally speaking Republicans are hard-working businessmen and yes traditionally they have supported the military industrial complex because it affects their constituencies when you have giant companies like Boeing Lockheed Martin and Northrop what choice do you have people need jobs and that's the bottom line.

But they're honest by and large unlike the Democrats who are basically career politicians whose expertise is lying and misleading people. Who are also in bed with the military and big Pharma.

Forum List

Back