Bill Gates predicts civil war is coming to the US

Computer geeks like Gates are big on technology but they come up a little short on political strategy and history. Geeks use Civil War as a throwaway claim because it sounds good but they ain't got a freaking clue.

I’d love for you to spell out what point you are trying to make by highlighting Gates endorsement of this book. Make sure your criticisms apply to all business guys who get involved with politics

You say that as if that’s the standard you live by.
Absolutely hilarious!

No hypocrisy in the narrative you just laid out. That wasn’t our discussion though. Try reading more better
You implied that easyt65 made a hypocritical statement but he/she didn’t….The Left IS a threat to America whereas The Right is now Americas keeper, they can’t possibly be a threat.

8F9611D8-57FD-435F-8D51-3AA20B1135B9.jpeg

I hope the trail doesn't lead back to the USA. We have enough problems with a rogue party drunk with power with nobody to guide them except the peacemaking, business promoting President they destroyed with a degenerate organization and execution of the Alinsky method while America slept.

I think that ultimately it's the Davos globalists who are setting the stage and pulling the strings.

That's just my own view, though.

Vee haz eenfeeltrated zee cabeenets, after all.

But others seem to share my view, so at least I don't feel so alone. Ha.

Some relevant reading...

Well, WINCO? WHAT IS IT? What is the crime(s)?
You will spin it or deny it.
Court Case, Trump University
Settled for $25 Million

Is defrauding students of tuition money and providing ZERO education in return a Crime?
Well apparently the Court thought so, as did trump, as he feared facing a Jury, so he settled his crime of defrauding students for $25 Million.

Your turn to spin this or deny this or just say, YES, trump committed a criminal act of defrauding student, and decided to settle avoiding a trial.
Still Guilty.

Do you have the BALLS to just say trump committed a criminal act and was Guilty.

Sure. What was it?

Well, WINCO? WHAT IS IT? What is the crime(s)?
So Important that you had to ask twice?

I gave you the crime (just ONE for Now), Trump University Scam. Post #77.
Ordinary people go to JAIL for crimes like this ^^^^^^^^^

Will you 'man up' and say trump committed a criminal act or will you mess up a simple response with a bunch of deflection and spin?

I know you can't man up, so I'm ready for your spin.

You implied that easyt65 made a hypocritical statement but he/she didn’t….The Left IS a threat to America whereas The Right is now Americas keeper, they can’t possibly be a threat.

View attachment 704218
Easy65 was dogging on Joe for calling half the country a threat to America while thinking himself that half the country is a threat to America. You don’t see hypocrisy? Haha

No he isn’t. Y’all try really hard to paint him that way but he really isn’t an extremist
Really? He paints his political foes like an extremist, he condones treating concerned patents as terrorists, he did nothing to protect judges he doesn't agree with, if those are 'moderate' actions in your eyes, you too are an extremist.

Forum List

Back