Bill Gates: 'All Rich Nations Should Move to 100% Synthetic Beef'

YOU can decide what YOU want to eat, Synthetic or real, that is YOUR right.

as of now it is

isn't this what Gates suggests we temper?

just like, as of now, you may own an infinite amount of weapons of slaughter. This too will change.

YOU didn't read the interview, how bad of you!

honest, why the fuck should I care about synthetic beef?

That goobers get all bent out of shape over nonsense like this means nothing to me. I already knew they were weak emotionally and stupid.
you must care since youve made several comments on the subject,,

Well that's inconvenient

why is it SO important to try and control everyone else?

It is not about "controlling others." It is about advocating for the greater good over personal selfish agendas.

You should know this. You should not be so stupid.

The only way you get to the "greater good" as you call it is by controlling others.

Me wanting a real hamburger is now selfish?

the simple want of something is not selfish, it is the consequences of acting on that want that can be

Weasel words. Sorry but the earth won't be saved by lowering my living standards and forcing me to eat fake meat.

It is not about "controlling others." It is about advocating for the greater good over personal selfish agendas.

It is absolutely about control, you little sheep will do anything Daddy Gates/Fauci tell you to do.

if by sheep you mean reasoned, conscientious , mature folks...

why are you so insecure that you fear a loss of control

not that you understand but this is what motivates you in this regard, your fears

Because this is what happens when people like you get to have control...

holocaust.jpg

LOL, son unlike you I can actually think for myself and have no need to have a daddy tell me what to and how to think. It takes a truly stupid person to worry about Cow farts.

it is more common for people's self image to be flawed than it is for it to be accurate

I'm betting you're the epitome of that. But I still won't give up ribeye because afraid of something.

It is not about "controlling others." It is about advocating for the greater good over personal selfish agendas..

Sorry but the only agenda I have is mypersonal, selfish agenda. The rest of you can all go to Hell so far as I’m concerned.

while there is still even a single cow on this planet I will not even consider eating any substitute product. I’m an avowed Carnivore. Always have been and always will be.

Billionaire Bill Gates is calling on the developed world to ban eating meat and instead switch to 100% synthetic man-made beef.

Microsoft co-founder Gates wants wealthier nations around the globe to switch to lab-grown or plant-based alternative "meats" in an effort to meet his Climate Change agenda goals.

He sat down with MIT Technology Review to plug his new book, "How to Avoid a Climate Disaster."

During the interview, Gates provided his views on what possible solutions might be viable — or not.

One area where Gates has become more optimistic is in the idea of transitioning folks away from beef.

He argues that cows are notoriously viewed as damaging to the environment due to emissions from their flatulence.

Question for Progs, why is it SO important to try and control everyone else?
So what does impossible beef taste like, you may be wondering.

I've tried it: The Impossible Burger

Imagine you pulled an all-nighter out on the town, drinking Jägermeister, peach schnapps, brandy, and Jello shots. Just before you pass out, the Jägermeister kicks in and you devour all the bark on the lower 10 feet of a palm tree. Then you stumble home and pass out. In the morning, you awaken and puke through your mouth, nose, and ears onto a carpet which has not been vacuumed in the past six months.

You then scoop some of that mess up and fry it in a pan.

That's what impossible beef tastes like.

It's called "impossible" because it is impossible to eat more than two bites of that shit.

Billionaire Bill Gates is calling on the developed world to ban eating meat and instead switch to 100% synthetic man-made beef.

Microsoft co-founder Gates wants wealthier nations around the globe to switch to lab-grown or plant-based alternative "meats" in an effort to meet his Climate Change agenda goals.

He sat down with MIT Technology Review to plug his new book, "How to Avoid a Climate Disaster."

During the interview, Gates provided his views on what possible solutions might be viable — or not.

One area where Gates has become more optimistic is in the idea of transitioning folks away from beef.

He argues that cows are notoriously viewed as damaging to the environment due to emissions from their flatulence.

Bill Gates can suck my balls.
don't tempt him

Gates is getting the US ready for an inundation of Indian Business Visas.
Indians won’t eat real beef.

Things that the Climate Change Cultist should do to prove that they want to save the planet
1 do not use electricity
2 do not use cars, buses, trains or planes
3 do not use anything made with plastic
4 do not eat food that was cultivated and delivered using tractors and trucks
5 only use 250 square feet of living space
6 do not use any paper products or wood
7 no heating
8 no air conditioning

Who the hell are you or Bill Gates? We realize now that when wart happens it is just easier to put a bullet in the enemies head and cheaper then the lawyer infested endless politically derived arguments that moves us to insanity.

This is the tragedy of not having a 100% Wealth Tax. Maybe Progressives are right, if Gates had to create something useful like Window 98 or ME, he wouldn't have time to tell everyone else how to live

And how does Bill Gates know synthetic beef is good for everyone? With people like that, it is about control. They think their idea is the best and they wish to make it a rule for everyone.
There are benefits to actual meat protein and the amino acids they contain. There is also lamb, goat and other animals that offer variety, as well as natural raised.

Democrats sure are good at wanting to kill entire industries for the common good. But you can bet they will be making money off of it somewhere.... so maybe you should not be so stupid as to trust their intentions.

It is absolutely about control, you little sheep will do anything Daddy Gates/Fauci tell you to do.

not that you understand but this is what motivates you in this regard, your fears

holocaust.jpg

do you never become weary of posting as an idiot?

holocaust.jpg

Projection, your Leftwing Dogma has melted your brain.

holocaust.jpg

I am a republican, Trumptard.

holocaust.jpg

In a CACA (Chinese American Communist Association) sort of way.

holocaust.jpg

I have to laugh, your schtick is old son. I didn't vote for Rump kid, I don't play in your confining two party paradigm. I'm just telling you, don't reach for my Ribeye. You'll draw back a bloody stump. No Republican buys the cow fart issue.

First lets evaluate a computer with fake Windows to a REAL OS for power consumption

Ask Trump.

Forum List

Back