Bill Gates: 'All Rich Nations Should Move to 100% Synthetic Beef'

why is it SO important to try and control everyone else?

It is not about "controlling others." It is about advocating for the greater good over personal selfish agendas.

You should know this. You should not be so stupid.

It is absolutely about control, you little sheep will do anything Daddy Gates/Fauci tell you to do.

if by sheep you mean reasoned, conscientious , mature folks...

why are you so insecure that you fear a loss of control

not that you understand but this is what motivates you in this regard, your fears

Billionaire Bill Gates is calling on the developed world to ban eating meat and instead switch to 100% synthetic man-made beef.

Microsoft co-founder Gates wants wealthier nations around the globe to switch to lab-grown or plant-based alternative "meats" in an effort to meet his Climate Change agenda goals.

He sat down with MIT Technology Review to plug his new book, "How to Avoid a Climate Disaster."

During the interview, Gates provided his views on what possible solutions might be viable — or not.

One area where Gates has become more optimistic is in the idea of transitioning folks away from beef.

He argues that cows are notoriously viewed as damaging to the environment due to emissions from their flatulence.

Question for Progs, why is it SO important to try and control everyone else?

Because they are tyrants at heart.

It is not about "controlling others." It is about advocating for the greater good over personal selfish agendas.

The only way you get to the "greater good" as you call it is by controlling others.

Me wanting a real hamburger is now selfish?

the simple want of something is not selfish, it is the consequences of acting on that want that can be

Go ahead and worry about Cow Flatulence.

personally, I don't give a shit :abgg2q.jpg:

Billionaire Bill Gates is calling on the developed world to ban eating meat and instead switch to 100% synthetic man-made beef.

Microsoft co-founder Gates wants wealthier nations around the globe to switch to lab-grown or plant-based alternative "meats" in an effort to meet his Climate Change agenda goals.

He sat down with MIT Technology Review to plug his new book, "How to Avoid a Climate Disaster."

During the interview, Gates provided his views on what possible solutions might be viable — or not.

One area where Gates has become more optimistic is in the idea of transitioning folks away from beef.

He argues that cows are notoriously viewed as damaging to the environment due to emissions from their flatulence.

well now that hes the largest private owner of farm land in the US he can strangle out the market and force the switch,,

my bet is he owns stock in the synthetic beef market

He’s going to raise cattle. He knows people won’t eat that fake crap, and he’ll cash in on the backlash.

well now that hes the largest private owner of farm land in the US he can strangle out the market and force the switch,,
I dont think he can

otherwise he would just do it rather than talking about it

gates may own more land than any other single person but its still only a tiny percentage of the total farm land in America

What he needs to reach his goal is for Big Brother to shoot all the cows

It is absolutely about control, you little sheep will do anything Daddy Gates/Fauci tell you to do.

if by sheep you mean reasoned, conscientious , mature folks...

why are you so insecure that you fear a loss of control

not that you understand but this is what motivates you in this regard, your fears

LOL, son unlike you I can actually think for myself and have no need to have a daddy tell me what to and how to think. It takes a truly stupid person to worry about Cow farts.

He thinks we are headed into a climate disaster, that is enough for me to ignore his bullcrap.
He's a greedy sack of shit----who only wants more more more------A thief and a manipulator.

He wants people under complete control of the government----thus his control. He and bezos want us to live in tiny apartment homes, order on amazon for all our needs, use Gates computers, and eat what they want us to. They want us locked in our own little areas---freeing up the roads for them and worshipping them. Control food is one of the favorite ways of cults to brainwash its members....

Clearly another case of GDS - Gates Derangement Syndrome ^ :rolleyes-41:

Beat the rush, quit eating beef now.

Nah - I'm a carnivore but have tried the synthetics - Not actually half bad, but not great either.

YOU can decide what YOU want to eat, Synthetic or real, that is YOUR right.

Gates wants to force the change over to synthetic through governments, that is what is being objected to.

LOL, son unlike you I can actually think for myself and have no need to have a daddy tell me what to and how to think. It takes a truly stupid person to worry about Cow farts.

it is more common for people's self image to be flawed than it is for it to be accurate

as of now it is

isn't this what Gates suggests we temper?

just like, as of now, you may own an infinite amount of weapons of slaughter. This too will change.

Well he can kiss my ass. I like real meat. So does everyone I know.

Lab produced meat?? Not fucking likely.

Gates is a dumbfuck, he thinks Cows are a danger to the planet!

There were over 50-100 MILLION Buffalos living in America before 1800's yet the world was a lot colder than now.

I dont think he can

otherwise he would just do it rather than talking about it

gates may own more land than any other single person but its still only a tiny percentage of the total farm land in America

What he needs to reach his goal is for Big Brother to shoot all the cows
thats what theyre doing in michigan with the pigs,,

as of now it is

just like, as of now, you may own an infinite amount of weapons of slaughter. This too will change.

YOU didn't read the interview, how bad of you!

honest, why the fuck should I care about synthetic beef?

That goobers get all bent out of shape over nonsense like this means nothing to me. I already knew they were weak emotionally and stupid.

as of now it is

That goobers get all bent out of shape over nonsense like this means nothing to me. I already knew they were weak emotionally and stupid.
you must care since youve made several comments on the subject,,

as of now it is

You didn't read the interview, how bad of you!

Forum List

Back