Bill Gates: 'All Rich Nations Should Move to 100% Synthetic Beef'

why is it SO important to try and control everyone else?

It is not about "controlling others." It is about advocating for the greater good over personal selfish agendas.

You should know this. You should not be so stupid.
It is about controlling others from an elitist.

You are the naive and stupid one here/

I hear you dumb fucks say ridiculous things like this all the time.

Who are these mysterious people that want to "control" you and what is their motive?

You fuckin idiot.
People who openly admit it. Like Gates.

Because people love power and kinow they can obtain power and control stupid ass hats like you.

What a fucking tool

So let me get this straight, Bill Gates is the guy who is trying to control you. Your guns, your schools, your meat... and he does it for kicks, Got it, thanks.

You are a fuckin idiot,

It is not about "controlling others." It is about advocating for the greater good over personal selfish agendas.

Who are these mysterious people that want to "control" you and what is their motive?

You fuckin idiot.

Because people love power and kinow they can obtain power and control stupid ass hats like you.

What a fucking tool

So let me get this straight, Bill Gates is the guy who is trying to control you. Your guns, your schools, your meat... and he does it for kicks, Got it, thanks.

You are a fuckin idiot,
Since he clearly says it you are the bigger idiot.

Tryu a school boy. You failed the first time,,

You fuckin idiot.

Not that mysterious. All the people that you kiss-ass to for "advocating for the greater good" are trying to control others. That's what the phrase "the greater good" always involves, which you would know if you weren't so ignorant. Their motive is power, and their tool is your slavish stupidity.

You fuckin idiot.

What a fucking tool

You are a fuckin idiot,

So let me get this straight. You think simply stating something in a dismissive fashion and then saying, "You're an idiot" is some sort of refutation.

Does it ever surprise you that you criticize and insult people, and then they promptly don't give a shit?

To get a belly full of this synthetic meat will cost $200 per stomach. But they are unable to compete with the price of conventional meats. Unless they slap a carbon tax on the conventional meats that will raise the price on meats so high, that it will make the synthetic meats look like a bargain deal.
Pretty soon. the cost of a loaf of bread will be the price of a day's wage.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back