It made more people dependent upon government, aka Democrat voters, how is it a failure

The answer is simple, but "we" can't handle it's implications.

Separate students by IQ, and tailor the curiculum and pace of learning accordingly. It always works for the benefit of the greatest number of students. And for the society at large.

But...

There will be very, very few "disadvantaged minorities" in the top classifications. There will be no "special needs" kids in the top classifications. Indeed those students will populate the lowest classes.

Leftists, who control academe, have this silly and counterproductive view that if the system works properly, everyone will end up being equally educated.

Stupidity on steroids. We know what must be done, but lack the courage to do it.

Fuck us all.

Just like everything the left does. The left destroyed our U.S. Constitution. The left destroyed our economy. And they destroyed education in America.

Bill Gates Tacitly Admits His Common Core Experiment Was A Failure

Last I heard United States was the world's lone super power and best economy overall.

SO tell you what, go pack your shit and take your retard fantasies over to faggot bashing, nationalist vodka sipping Russia. You clearly need a healthy dose of perspective.

Just like everything the left does. The left destroyed our U.S. Constitution. The left destroyed our economy. And they destroyed education in America.

Last I heard United States was the world's lone super power and best economy overall.

SO tell you what, go pack your shit and take your retard fantasies over to faggot bashing, nationalist vodka sipping Russia. You clearly need a healthy dose of perspective.

You must have heard that before Obama's Race to the Bottom.

I have a masters degree in Finance and a bachelors in mathematics, and I found it challenging to help my 4th grader with his math homework.

That curriculum is an absolute piece of shit.

I have a masters degree in Finance and a bachelors in mathematics, and I found it challenging to help my 4th grader with his math homework.

That curriculum is an absolute piece of shit.

Hopefully your 4th grader was able to teach you something.

Wtf are you talking about? United States posted the best growth out of developed countries since GR.

Corporate profits all time high, full employment, wages ticking up, deficit down to only 2% of GDP - what else do you want?

Wtf are you talking about? United States posted the best growth out of developed countries since GR

During Obama's terms? How about a link.

Separate students by IQ, and tailor the curiculum and pace of learning accordingly.

That's not how IQ works.

But they do separate students - it's called honor roll programs
Most schools don't have them anymore.

I agree with those calling for a return to tracking AND accept that children will sometimes fail...this false call for "rigor" is bullshit.

Separate students by IQ, and tailor the curiculum and pace of learning accordingly.

That's not how IQ works.

But they do separate students - it's called honor roll programs

One day a week, and often delayed and shortened.

The other 4 days, all the gifted kids are learning is how to sit still and let their minds wander, while the teachers fight with the poorly behaved kids and the class plods along at the pace of the slowest learners.

Wtf are you talking about? United States posted the best growth out of developed countries since GR

Umm yes, during Obama's terms...have you been living under a rock?

170505135848-trump-unemployment-05052017-780x439.jpg

api.asp

Profits.png

deficit.jpg

api.asp

Profits.png

deficit.jpg

Hmmm...not seeing anything about "best growth out of developed countries since GR", get your BS together.

api.asp

Profits.png

deficit.jpg

Hmmm...not seeing anything about "best growth out of developed countries since GR", get your BS together.

Sure:

gdp-growth-in-eurozone-japan-and-us-2008q1-to-2014q31.png

Time for concession.

Forum List

Back