Bill Clinton throws Obama under the bus on raising TAXES on the wealthy

Obama was ALWAYS talking of raising taxes on the Rich AFTER the recovery. You are BRAINWASHED. If the rich have 80% of the wealth and income, and do 34% of the spending, who is hoarding, MORON? And good night, sleep well. IDIOT!! tyvm

BS. The enunciator tried like hell to raise them last December. Get your facts straight instead of pulling pixie dust out of the air.

Oh bullshit. Clinton never did a "180" degree on anything. Republicans didn't vote for most of his initiatives. In fact they hamstringed him on airport security and wouldn't allow special forces to search for Osama Bin Laden. Instead they left him with missiles and bombs.

In your mind the Reps are assholes because they don't agree with Barry's policies. Wish we had a few more assholes just like em in the Senate.

And of course the Reps are assholes for not agreeing with Barry and his crap. Wish we had a few more of those assholes.

On top of that..they impeached him. And he left office, penniless, with 22 million in legal debt. He had as tough a time as Obama..if not worse.

They were assholes back then..they are assholes now.

Perhaps you should read a bit.

Presidency of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clinton surely didn't get all that he wanted but he and the Rep Congress did get quite a bit.

He was impeached for lying and disbarred. His own stupid actions were to blame for that.

If Clinton had been a Rep you would be the first one screaming for that to happen.

Funny the same "standard" didn't apply to Reagan.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXq8TRejow]Telling Lies - YouTube[/ame]

Or George W. Bush..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agtr70X5A-E]Bush: Violating Your Rights = Protecting You (Yeah, Right!) - YouTube[/ame]

Thought the discussion was about what Clinton said about Barrys polices??

Oh and by the way Last I heard neither Bush nor Reagan were impeached or disbarred.

Perhaps you should read a bit.

Presidency of Bill Clinton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Clinton surely didn't get all that he wanted but he and the Rep Congress did get quite a bit.

He was impeached for lying and disbarred. His own stupid actions were to blame for that.

If Clinton had been a Rep you would be the first one screaming for that to happen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eHXq8TRejow]Telling Lies - YouTube[/ame]

Or George W. Bush..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agtr70X5A-E]Bush: Violating Your Rights = Protecting You (Yeah, Right!) - YouTube[/ame]

Oh and by the way Last I heard neither Bush nor Reagan were impeached or disbarred.

They both lied.

And their lies were much much worse. People got killed.

And no Republican President has ever been impeached. 2 Democratic Presidents have.

And no Democratic President has been appointed by the Supreme Court. 2 Republican Presidents...have.

Last edited:
An odd remark by Clinton. I'm sure it's what he believes, and it's certainly a plausible policy position, but it does seem to undercut Obama's position. Other Clinton quotes mentioned in the same article are much more supportive. It's not a total gaffe, but I bet Clinton regrets becoming a Republican talking point.

How old are you? The Clintons have always undercut other Democrats to further their cause. I'm not arguing for or against them, just stating the obvious fact for anyone old enough to remember the Clinton administration and who hasn't been out of the country since.

Telling Lies - YouTube

Or George W. Bush..

Bush: Violating Your Rights = Protecting You (Yeah, Right!) - YouTube

They both lied.

And no Republican President has ever been impeached. 2 Democratic Presidents have.

And no Democratic President has been appointed by the Supreme Court. 2 Republican Presidents...have.

CUTE SPIN BUT GW WAS NOT APPOINTED.

The only thing that happened is democrats were stopped from cheating.

Pregnant chad anyone?

They both lied.

Pregnant chad anyone?

Voting for two or more presidents?

They both lied.

Pregnant chad anyone?

Bush lost the popular vote.

United States presidential election, 2000 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Funny the same "standard" didn't apply to Reagan

Even the story you posted said that he believed what he said when he said it, then came clean when he found out what his administration had done.

Liberals really should buy dictionaries. Saying something wrong that you don't know is wrong when you say it then coming clean when you find out you were wrong is what would be called "truthful." You raise double standards, yet demonstrate how to do it, not that you know what it is. I seriously doubt had the subject been anything besides Republicans and politics you'd have had a hard time understanding actual logic rather then believing liberal crap.

Last edited:

Telling Lies - YouTube

Or George W. Bush..

Bush: Violating Your Rights = Protecting You (Yeah, Right!) - YouTube

They both lied.

Amen!

They both lied.

Pregnant chad anyone?

Did you know the popular vote is not how we elect Presidents in this country? You learn something new every day on this site, Sallow...

BTW, if Gore had won his own State he'd have won anyway even though the Democrats failed to steal the election in Florida. Who knows him better then the people who kept sending him to Washington?

They both lied.

Pregnant chad anyone?

That isnt how our president is elected. But you knew that. They did so to protect against an oppressive majority.

They both lied.

Pregnant chad anyone?

And? Did he cheat? You can lose the popular vote and still win the election legally (without cheating), knucklehead.

That isnt how our president is elected. But you knew that. They did so to protect against an oppressive majority.

I always like how Democrats think Gore thought that our process was popular vote. If after all the years Gore was in the Senate he didn't grasp the Electoral collage and was running for a popular vote win, then the Democrats actually have the best argument he was way to dumb to be President...

Even the story you posted said that he believed what he said when he said it, then came clean when he found out what his administration had done.

Liberals really should buy dictionaries. Saying something wrong that you don't know is wrong when you say it then coming clean when you find out you were wrong is what would be called "truthful." You raise double standards, yet demonstrate how to do it, not that you know what it is. I seriously doubt had the subject been anything besides Republicans and politics you'd have had a hard time understanding actual logic rather then believing liberal crap.

yeah right ! You really believe that? I'm not saying the President knows everything that goes on but trading arms to Iran to keep the hostages until his inauguration...really?

yeah right ! You really believe that? I'm not saying the President knows everything that goes on but trading arms to Iran to keep the hostages until his inauguration...really?

I realize liberals grasp logic like a goldfish grasps algebra, but this doesn't refute my point. I was pointing out the story that was used as evidence didn't support the contention that it was cited to support. It said Reagan learned what his administration did after the speech. You still don't get that, do you? Be honest.

Given what you said...it would be a done deal about Obama knowing about "Fast and Furious" :eusa_whistle:

Given what you said...it would be a done deal about Obama knowing about "Fast and Furious" :eusa_whistle:

I wouldn't be surprised.

A. Obama doesn't want tax hikes or spending cuts until after the recovery EITHER. Thanks to Fox and corporate media for screwing THAT up, for contriversy and ratings...
B."The top 5% of Americans by income account for 37% of all consumer outlays. Outlays include consumer spending, interest payments on installment debt and transfer payments."

They also have 80% of the wealth, MORON. "The Hoarding Class"

For about the BILLIONTH time... do they or do they not have the freedom to do what they wish with their money?? Do they or do they not deserve equal treatment under law by government??? Do you or do you not support complete equal treatment under law by government, or do you only support equal treatment when it benefits you??

If fairness if we presented Obama speaking and said that even though the evidence presented didn't support that he lied, but we said we all know Obama's a liar so it still proves he lied, then truthseeker would agree with that of course. Truth seekers don't accept double standards, you know...

Forum List

Back