Bill Clinton not a rapist, liars and dupes, and doesn't grab p****.

Broaddrick has been all over the map about Bill Clinton. I feel sorry for her but her story isn't credible.

Oh you know it's true but what's worse, you couldn't care less about it ya disgusting cretin.

No, I don't know it's true.
...because you're stupid....or partisan - same same.

Are you projecting now?
No

Then why do you keep running on conspiracy theories or conclusions without concrete evidence?

I'll give you an example. There are multiple claims that Donald Trump has raped and assaulted women. I don't automatically believe it. The one thing I do know is that Donald Trump has bragged about assaulting women and only because that came from his own stupid mouth. That is bad enough but I don't make baseless claims that Trump raped anyone.

Raise your standards, asshole

A 1 second pat on the knee?

right over your head

Did you actually see the video?

I posted it numb nuts

Did you look at the video though? Describe where the assault takes place. Hell, show us where it is anything more than a pat on the knee.

and why just a pat on knee?? what's the purpose there. should a married man going around patting women's knee's??

You've never patted someone on the knee in a non sexual way?

I forgot. you've never had sex. still a virgin

What are you 12?

right over your head

I posted it numb nuts

Did you look at the video though? Describe where the assault takes place. Hell, show us where it is anything more than a pat on the knee.

and why just a pat on knee?? what's the purpose there. should a married man going around patting women's knee's??

What are you 12?

have you?? how many times

I posted it numb nuts

What are you 12?

have you?? how many times

I don't know how many times, why would I keep track of such a benign event?

Do you go around claiming every mall Santa is a pedophile?

I don't know how many times, why would I keep track of such a benign event?

"a benign event"?
lol.gif
So you're no stallion in the sack...probably why you're a progressive eh, dud?

Here is a partial transcript of the exchange:

BROADDRICK: And then as he points over my shoulder, he grabs me and turns me to him. And that was a shock. And I tried to push him away. And I only weighed about 120 pounds at that time. He was a very large man. And I kept telling him, “No. I don’t want this at all.”

And he grabbed me again, very forcefully. And started biting on my top lip. And this was extremely painful. I thought he was going to bite my lip off. And that’s when he pushed me back onto the bed.

KLEIN: He bit you at the top of your lip. He pushed you onto the bed. And then what happened?

BROADDRICK: It’s been so long and it is just so hard to go into. I need to stop.

(crying)

BROADDRICK: You, know, why? Why is it still so painful?

(crying)

KLEIN: What is going through your mind right now?

BROADDRICK: That I am afraid of him.

KLEIN: You are still afraid of him?

BROADDRICK: Yes. That I am still afraid. Especially if she becomes president. And I know it’s looking that way. So it’s frightening, Aaron. It’s frightening.

I was completely dressed. I had a skirt and a blouse. He tore the waist of my skirt. And then he ripped my pantyhose. And he raped me. It was very vicious. I was just pinned down… I did not know what to do. I was so frightened. I was only 35 at the time. And it was horrible. I just wanted it to be over with. So he would go away.

KLEIN: He got up?

BROADDRICK: No, he held me down for a long time. And then he did it again. I was so ready for him to leave me alone. When he started raping me again. And it was very brief… And he did get up and he straightened himself. And my mouth was bleeding and it was hurting. And he just straightens himself and goes to the door.

KLEIN: With you still on the bed?

BROADDRICK: Yes, crying. He straightens himself and he goes to the door. And puts on his sunglasses. And tells me to get some ice on that on my list. And goes out the door.

He would push down on my left clavicle and it hurt so much I thought my clavicle was gonna break. And my lip was just ballooning out four times the size that it should have been.

KLEIN: While he was raping you?

BROADDRICK: Yes.

Broaddrick has been all over the map about Bill Clinton. I feel sorry for her but her story isn't credible.

Oh you know it's true but what's worse, you couldn't care less about it ya disgusting cretin.

No, I don't know it's true.
...because you're stupid....or partisan - same same.
Interesting...people are "stupid" for requiring proof....you're not a fan of this country's system of Justice, are you?

Interesting...people are "stupid" for requiring proof....you're not a fan of this country's system of Justice, are you?

With Loretta Lynch in the AG chair? you bet I'm not...never in our history has the DOJ and FBI been politicized to the point a criminal SOS can commit espionage and obstruction of justice and get away with it.

Here is a partial transcript of the exchange:

BROADDRICK: And then as he points over my shoulder, he grabs me and turns me to him. And that was a shock. And I tried to push him away. And I only weighed about 120 pounds at that time. He was a very large man. And I kept telling him, “No. I don’t want this at all.”

And he grabbed me again, very forcefully. And started biting on my top lip. And this was extremely painful. I thought he was going to bite my lip off. And that’s when he pushed me back onto the bed.

KLEIN: He bit you at the top of your lip. He pushed you onto the bed. And then what happened?

BROADDRICK: It’s been so long and it is just so hard to go into. I need to stop.

(crying)

BROADDRICK: You, know, why? Why is it still so painful?

(crying)

KLEIN: What is going through your mind right now?

BROADDRICK: That I am afraid of him.

KLEIN: You are still afraid of him?

BROADDRICK: Yes. That I am still afraid. Especially if she becomes president. And I know it’s looking that way. So it’s frightening, Aaron. It’s frightening.

I was completely dressed. I had a skirt and a blouse. He tore the waist of my skirt. And then he ripped my pantyhose. And he raped me. It was very vicious. I was just pinned down… I did not know what to do. I was so frightened. I was only 35 at the time. And it was horrible. I just wanted it to be over with. So he would go away.

KLEIN: He got up?

BROADDRICK: No, he held me down for a long time. And then he did it again. I was so ready for him to leave me alone. When he started raping me again. And it was very brief… And he did get up and he straightened himself. And my mouth was bleeding and it was hurting. And he just straightens himself and goes to the door.

KLEIN: With you still on the bed?

BROADDRICK: Yes, crying. He straightens himself and he goes to the door. And puts on his sunglasses. And tells me to get some ice on that on my list. And goes out the door.

He would push down on my left clavicle and it hurt so much I thought my clavicle was gonna break. And my lip was just ballooning out four times the size that it should have been.

KLEIN: While he was raping you?

BROADDRICK: Yes.

You have evidence? Why are you not sharing it with the Authorities?

With Loretta Lynch in the AG chair? you bet I'm not...never in our history has the DOJ and FBI been politicized to the point a criminal SOS can commit espionage and obstruction of justice and get away with it.

Not for nothing but please stay on topic. We are talking about proof, not your perception of the DOJ.

So you admit you don't like the American Justice system. Says it all, it would appear.

You have evidence? Why are you not sharing it with the Authorities?

And you claim to be a woman? What if you or your sister or daughter went through this with a one-two punch like the Clintons have and be laughed at and ridiculed after being raped? Think about what you're condoning here....Trump talked trash, the Clintons are trash.

Bill Clinton is absolutely an child rapist/molester and hildabeast is a enabler... fact

Does it bother you that Donald Trump was social with Jeffrey Epstein too?
I'm a libertarian, I'm not for any of the candidates… but there's no sorry're sack of shit than the Hildabeast.
And believe a ton of bs RW propaganda.

Forum List

Back