Bill Burr’s wife flips off Donald Trump

This is classless and inappropriate behavior and she clearly knew the camera was on her. Furthermore, her husband just had a brand new movie released on Netflix. I would think there are concerns here about how that action could affect ratings and revenue.

We need to get back to civility in politics.

Who is bill burr?

This is classless and inappropriate behavior and she clearly knew the camera was on her. Furthermore, her husband just had a brand new movie released on Netflix. I would think there are concerns here about how that action could affect ratings and revenue.

Childish behavior by her.

Nia is opinionated, what can you do.

The shitty part is that she changed Bill. Probably for the better for him, but his comedy is not as good as it was before he married Nia.

Nia is opinionated, what can you do.

The shitty part is that she changed Bill. Probably for the better for him, but his comedy is not as good as it was before he married Nia.
She sure ain't doing her husband's career any favors by acting like that. Idk if she was even aiming that at Trump.

I know Bill Burr is catching Twitter hell.

To me that looks more directed to the camera man. Trump's to her right, and it's not aimed that way.

She's looking dead at the camera.

Watch it come out the cameraman took her parking spot or something and she was mad at him.

She sure ain't doing her husband's career any favors by acting like that. Idk if she was even aiming that at Trump.

I know Bill Burr is catching Twitter hell.

To me that looks more directed to the camera man. Trump's to her right, and it's not aimed that way.

She is not fun when she gets on the pod.

He has totally changed since they got married. I have been listening to his pod for over 10 years. Once they got married and she started going on the pod, it sucked.

I still like Bill. Nia is not a bad person, just not funny at all. She is kind of a wet blanket.

Last edited:
Yes, like that. Pretty stupid of Hillary.
But Trump has out done her.
Some of his biggest insults have been to people he hired who didn't do what he wanted and Republicans who did not support him.
On this message board, the MAGAS favorite come back is name calling.
Hillary has fine company with Trump and his followers.
Oh, right, because lefties don't call names.

You really crack me up.

She is not fun when she gets on the pod.

He has totally changed since they got married. I have been listening to his pod for over 10 years. Once they got married and she started going on the pod, it sucked.

I still like Bill. Nis is not a bad person, just not funny at all. She is kind of a wet blanket.
She must be taking care of his needs pretty good.

I think a decent chunk of his comedy was inspired by that not happening. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
She must be taking care of his needs pretty good.

I think a decent chunk of his comedy was inspired by that not happening. :auiqs.jpg:

He was the angry white guy who went on great rants.

He got married and had kids and quit drinking…now he is kinda boring.

Looked like Bill Burrs wife was flipping off the camera, not President Trump. Nice try there Marxist...

Bill Burr is one of the funniest comics out there. Who cares WTF his wife does.

Get a life, OP

Forum List

Back