Bill Burr’s wife flips off Donald Trump

She is Black and rich so her world is miles from anyone who works for a living and can barely afford groceries and gas... but when WW3 starts she will learn the hard way.... lets see if funny boy can keep the money flowing then....
Another poor white male who the world is oppressing.
No, a white male is pissed that even white privilege has not got him an easy job he wants. Rather than buck up, and do what they need to, they lash out at the world. They claim they are being treated unfairly. They cannot take it any more.
The world is not fair whip.. Learn to live with it. Look inward not outward.

This is classless and inappropriate behavior and she clearly knew the camera was on her. Furthermore, her husband just had a brand new movie released on Netflix. I would think there are concerns here about how that action could affect ratings and revenue.

We need to get back to civility in politics.

Civility ended when Trump incited an Insurrection at the Capitol over total lies and most republicans can't admit it was an insurrection or even admit Trump lost the election.

At some point Republicans need to take the first step and admit they lost the election and Trump is lying about fraud, like Kinzinger, Liz Cheney, and Chris Christie have done. (anybody that admits this gets booted out of the GOP)

On top of that Trump mocked a handicap reporter, called nazi's fine people, and did a whole bunch of other reprehensible things, and he committed numerous serious crimes post election. The republicans need to change their way before peace can be made.

(Add in the fact that GW Bush destroyed America and the balanced budget and how do you expect me to respect the republicans in anyway?)

So, did Burr's wife vote for Joe Biden who said that he would not send his children to a desegregated schools because it would be like a "racial jungle"?
The dumb Left Wingers never make any sense.
If Joe Biden said that, I am surprised the MAGA followers are not embracing him as one of their own.

Wrong. You progressives attack entire groups of people that you don't like. So you call anybody who supports Trump a cultist.
Anybody that supports Trump is a cultist.
All the people of character have bailed ship on the POS after he incited an insurrection at the Capitol based on total lies of election fraud that didn't happen. And we know it didn't happen because Trump lost all his court cases and appeals.

A small amount of republicans have abandoned Trump and they were all removed from the GOP, showing how garbage the republican party has become. Truth an facts get you removed from the party.

Republicans are the problem in America. Republicans are the ones who explode the deficit and crash the economy and fuck everything up, then they lose the election and can't even fuckin admit they lost.

This is classless and inappropriate behavior and she clearly knew the camera was on her. Furthermore, her husband just had a brand new movie released on Netflix. I would think there are concerns here about how that action could affect ratings and revenue.

Donald Trump doesn't understand civility so there's only one option left for communicating with him

Nah....she was just saying "YOR NUMBER ONE!!!!"

Another poor white male who the world is oppressing.
No, a white male is pissed that even white privilege has not got him an easy job he wants. Rather than buck up, and do what they need to, they lash out at the world. They claim they are being treated unfairly. They cannot take it any more.
The world is not fair whip.. Learn to live with it. Look inward not outward.
Is that your message to the cheated youth of today?
They're not all white, this is America and they're all getting screwed equally.

Last edited:
Civility ended when Trump incited an Insurrection at the Capitol over total lies and most republicans can't admit it was an insurrection or even admit Trump lost the election.

At some point Republicans need to take the first step and admit they lost the election and Trump is lying about fraud, like Kinzinger, Liz Cheney, and Chris Christie have done. (anybody that admits this gets booted out of the GOP)

On top of that Trump mocked a handicap reporter, called nazi's fine people, and did a whole bunch of other reprehensible things, and he committed numerous serious crimes post election. The republicans need to change their way before peace can be made.

(Add in the fact that GW Bush destroyed America and the balanced budget and how do you expect me to respect the republicans in anyway?)
dumbass-apocalypse-meme.png

Wrong. 75 million people voted for Trump in 2020. I would say at most 20 million could be called cultists. Those who think Trump could do no wrong. That put Trump above our country.
If a group that did that with Biden or any politician they would be the am and just as bad.

No one placed Trump above our country. Because Trump was AMERICA first.

And that's what we want. A strong America.

You don’t. You want a weak America

Why?

until theres a cure for TDS civility will never return,,

Who is Bill Burr, who is his wife, and why the fuck should anyone care? Don't bother answering. No one cares!

I got no problem with it.

dOnald tRump is reaping what he has sown.

Others? I might object, but not him.

Forum List

Back