Bill and Melinda Gates splitting up after 27 years.

Guess the reasons;
1) she didn't like his depopulation plans because he had his inlaws on the termination list.
2)she finally realized he was gay (in my best Seinfeld voice) "not that there's anything wrong with that"
3)the witness Testimony of the Maxwell trial names him in a way that exposed a lie he told his wife about the known pictures he had with Epstein. Timing of the Maxwell court filed papers and this announcement are interestingly closely timed.
4)argument over wearing masks, she wanted HIM to wear one in bed.
It is interesting you brought this up Michael there is a very telling article in the New York Times where it is reported that two people who are in Bill Gates inner circle were heavily involved with Epstein( who Gates met on numerous times) One is a Melanie Walker who after graduating stayed in a building owned by Epstein before she joined the Gates Foundation in 2006 and after she joined she met a Boris Nikolic who later became the executor to Epstein’s will ...He started his own company in which Bill Gates is an investor in and Boris had only nice things to say about Epstein...Not commenting on this just bringing this out in the open.Maybe Some of these facts were brought out into the open that caused Melinda and Bill to have secondthoughts about their partnership...
Watters World just did a report on this proving I was probably right, they have emails and info that some sources are coming from Melinda's side and she has in the past questioned and worried about his relationship with Epstein.

I saw a great Dennis Miller quote that said, "If Bill Gates is worth $50 Billion, then a good haircut must be $51 Billion."

Guess the reasons;
1) she didn't like his depopulation plans because he had his inlaws on the termination list.
2)she finally realized he was gay (in my best Seinfeld voice) "not that there's anything wrong with that"
3)the witness Testimony of the Maxwell trial names him in a way that exposed a lie he told his wife about the known pictures he had with Epstein. Timing of the Maxwell court filed papers and this announcement are interestingly closely timed.
4)argument over wearing masks, she wanted HIM to wear one in bed.
It is interesting you brought this up Michael there is a very telling article in the New York Times where it is reported that two people who are in Bill Gates inner circle were heavily involved with Epstein( who Gates met on numerous times) One is a Melanie Walker who after graduating stayed in a building owned by Epstein before she joined the Gates Foundation in 2006 and after she joined she met a Boris Nikolic who later became the executor to Epstein’s will ...He started his own company in which Bill Gates is an investor in and Boris had only nice things to say about Epstein...Not commenting on this just bringing this out in the open.Maybe Some of these facts were brought out into the open that caused Melinda and Bill to have secondthoughts about their partnership...
Watters World just did a report on this proving I was probably right, they have emails and info that some sources are coming from Melinda's side and she has in the past questioned and worried about his relationship with Epstein.
I have no doubt. I am sure Melinda has proof of what her husband was doing with Epstein but during negotiations of their divorce it was agreed by both parties that they will probably never see the light of day...

Forum List

Back