Bill and Melinda Gates splitting up after 27 years.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
To Melinda....I emailed you my phone number baby.
mail2.gif

Last edited:
Guess the reasons;
1) she didn't like his depopulation plans because he had his inlaws on the termination list.
2)she finally realized he was gay (in my best Seinfeld voice) "not that there's anything wrong with that"
3)the witness Testimony of the Maxwell trial names him in a way that exposed a lie he told his wife about the known pictures he had with Epstein. Timing of the Maxwell court filed papers and this announcement are interestingly closely timed.
4)argument over wearing masks, she wanted HIM to wear one in bed.

Guess the reasons;
1) she didn't like his depopulation plans because he had his inlaws on the termination list.
2)she finally realized he was gay (in my best Seinfeld voice) "not that there's anything wrong with that"
3)the witness Testimony of the Maxwell trial names him in a way that exposed a lie he told his wife about the known pictures he had with Epstein. Timing of the Maxwell court filed papers and this announcement are interestingly closely timed.
And we've used or patronized businesses that used Microsoft computer systems which have been unfaithful to us for 27+ years.

Guess the reasons;
It is interesting you brought this up Michael there is a very telling article in the New York Times where it is reported that two people who are in Bill Gates inner circle were heavily involved with Epstein( who Gates met on numerous times) One is a Melanie Walker who after graduating stayed in a building owned by Epstein before she joined the Gates Foundation in 2006 and after she joined she met a Boris Nikolic who later became the executor to Epstein’s will ...He started his own company in which Bill Gates is an investor in and Boris had only nice things to say about Epstein...Not commenting on this just bringing this out in the open.Maybe Some of these facts were brought out into the open that caused Melinda and Bill to have secondthoughts about their partnership...

Guess the reasons;

You are certainly paranoid about his success it can't be satire.

I don't like that "intellectual property" business with the computer software or the implications of "mental illness."
And that means we need another Nuremburg war crimes tribunal to handle the problems caused by Microsoft.

I don't like that "intellectual property" business with the computer software or the implications of "mental illness."
And that means we need another Nuremburg war crimes tribunal to handle the problems caused by Microsoft.

If you think you can blame gates for mental illness, sadly comrade, it appears it has affected you.
The intellectual property issue is very common nowadays even in farm machinery so your objection to his is probably based on your objection to him being a Democrat.

If you think you can blame gates for mental illness, sadly comrade, it appears it has affected you.
The intellectual property issue is very common nowadays even in farm machinery so your objection to his is probably based on your objection to him being a Democrat.
I do not tolerate the madness and false propriety of the Democrat Party, and I believe even now such wickedness is being punished out of existence in the United States.

I do not tolerate the madness and false propriety of the Democrat Party, and I believe even now such wickedness is being punished out of existence in the United States.

Exactly what "madness and false propriety" are you talking about?
Provide evidence with your answers.if you can't, don't post again.

Clearly my assumption of your hatred of democrats was involved in your criticism of gates. Is that the madness you speak of? If you base your hatreds on others politics, you don't have a right to judge anyone.

Forum List

Back