Bill and Melinda Gates splitting up after 27 years.

To Melinda....I emailed you my phone number baby. View attachment 486846
Classic story. She wanted to buy a planet, and he freaked out at the Discover Card bill.
I think 27 yrs of having cocktail wieners is quite enough. Just saying

If you think you can blame gates for mental illness, sadly comrade, it appears it has affected you.
The intellectual property issue is very common nowadays even in farm machinery so your objection to his is probably based on your objection to him being a Democrat.
I do not tolerate the madness and false propriety of the Democrat Party, and I believe even now such wickedness is being punished out of existence in the United States.

Exactly what "madness and false propriety" are you talking about?
Provide evidence with your answers.if you can't, don't post again.

Clearly my assumption of your hatred of democrats was involved in your criticism of gates. Is that the madness you speak of? If you base your hatreds on others politics, you don't have a right to judge anyone.
JC. This is a nonsense poli board. don't burst blood vessels.........lol

Classic story. She wanted to buy a planet, and he freaked out at the Discover Card bill.
I think 27 yrs of having cocktail wieners is quite enough. Just saying
Hey, whatever you're into.....

Ohhhhhhhhh............... Melinda saw the light! lol

or

like it has been said....

For financial reasons they are "splitting" when really they are not.....Melinda would not be leaving Bill now that the genocide is fully underway. :muahaha:

hell-gif_02_delay-0.1s.gif
06.jpg

Isn't Gates the numbskull that wants everyone to eat fake beef??

Guess he doesn't appreciate a porterhouse, baked potato and salad.

Fake beef?? No thanks.

Best of luck to them both.

They are both Billionaires.

They don’t need your luck.
I'm sorry Mr. Gates decided against the disciplines of faith in God and the conscientious discipline of working in the best interests of all the American people, falling for a way of life that separates him from the Kingdom of God's love. I'm sorry for this breakup of a marriage and any children who have to deal with parental separations. It puts them at risk for serious trouble. :(

May God heal this family headed for tragedy of its former goals.

What did he do? Fall in love with a robot?
I believe he had his picture taken with a Mr. Epstein of pedophilia Island repute and was trying to find himself inhaling extramarital sinning. Too bad. He went downhill to find himself some more in the Democrat party thereafter. I don't think Mrs. Gates enjoyed Camelot any longer. I'm sorry to see the rift. I believe there were children in the union. :(

Adam Carolla is getting divorced...THAT'S more important than Bill and Melinda...Adam had been married for 25 years

My favorite Dennis Miller quote:

"If Bill Gates is worth $50 Billion..... A good haircut must cost $51 Billion."

Forum List

Back