BIG win in Pennsylvania —Judge ruled that 2,349 absentee ballots where the voter didn't date their declaration

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
Seems to me that if the Dems let it stand, then all the areas where they allowed voters to cure their ballots or cast a new ballot will have to also be ruled invalid due to equal protections clause in the US Constitution, so the Dems are definitely going to appeal, since it would flip the election result in PA if implemented statewide.

EnOJf5yXMAIUAPy

Seems to me that if the Dems let it stand, then all the areas where they allowed voters to cure their ballots or cast a new ballot will have to also be ruled invalid due to equal protections clause in the US Constitution, so the Dems are definitely going to appeal, since it would flip the election result in PA if implemented statewide.

One federal court in PA has already ruled that not counting votes is a violation of equal protection. The counties that didn't cure are the ones that violated equal protection.

That's good law, and good morality. Throwing out votes that didn't need to be thrown out is a pretty obvious equal protection violation.

EnOJf5yXMAIUAPy

Yeah, I'm guessing you didn't go to law school

rofl

EnOJf5yXMAIUAPy

There MAY not be an official winner to this election announced until after the holidays, and after the start of a new year. It's truly INCREDIBLE how MUCH the Dems apparently cheated on this election.:(

EnOJf5yXMAIUAPy

rofl

Well, I'm guessing YOU didn't make it out of Middle School, my dear Toro...........................................:mm:

One federal court in PA has already ruled that not counting votes is a violation of equal protection. The counties that didn't cure are the ones that violated equal protection.

That's good law, and good morality. Throwing out votes that didn't need to be thrown out is a pretty obvious equal protection violation.
Not counting votes vs Not counting legal votes...Two completely different things...

bbiggeam1bx11.jpg

Not counting votes vs Not counting legal votes...Two completely different things...

And as only legal votes were counted, why do you bring that up?

Oh, I see. You're projecting. You'd cheat if you had the power, so you assume everyone is as corrupt as you are.That's not the case. We are not like you.
Wrong again......

EnOJf5yXMAIUAPy

There MAY not be an official winner to this election announced until after the holidays, and after the start of a new year. It's truly INCREDIBLE how MUCH the Dems apparently cheated on this election.:(

Biden won

EnOJf5yXMAIUAPy

Biden won

ONLY because our HIDEOUSLY BIASED lamestream media has said so. Sleepy, Creepy, Senile, Hair-Sniffer, Hair-Kisser, Hair-Whisperer, Groper, Decrepit, Disgusting, Depends-Wearing, Old Joe has NOT been OFFICIALLY declared the winner. PLEASE do your homework in the future BEFORE posting garbage like this. Thank you.;)

EnOJf5yXMAIUAPy

rofl

Well, I'm guessing YOU didn't make it out of Middle School, my dear Toro...........................................:mm:

Really weak 2/10

What constitutes a valid or invalid ballot is codified by law, not judicial rulings.

EnOJf5yXMAIUAPy

Biden won

ONLY because our HIDEOUSLY BIASED lamestream media has said so. Sleepy, Creepy, Senile, Hair-Sniffer, Hair-Kisser, Hair-Whisperer, Groper, Decrepit, Disgusting, Depends-Wearing, Old Joe has NOT been OFFICIALLY declared the winner. PLEASE do your homework in the future BEFORE posting garbage like this. Thank you.;)

Now that you put it that way...

Biden Still Won.

What constitutes a valid or invalid ballot is codified by law, not judicial rulings.
And failure to follow state law opens an avenue to the federal courts, and a final ruling by the SCOTUS...

EnOJf5yXMAIUAPy

rofl

That’s pretty obvious.lol please say junior high school though,I hate that other word.

And failure to follow state law opens an avenue to the federal courts, and a final ruling by the SCOTUS...

But they since followed the law, that's kind of irrelevent. And no, your weird constitutional revisionism doesn't change that.

SCOTUS won't touch this. They've got many years of Constitution-torching in front of them, and they don't want to annihilate their own legitimacy now by endorsing a fascist coup.

EnOJf5yXMAIUAPy

Seems to be something missing in this post. The links posted suggest that none of the Bucks Co ballots in question here were thrown out.

1605922241676.png

Forum List

Back