Big Tech Big Conflict of Interest

TroglocratsRdumb

Diamond Member
Aug 11, 2017
The Anti Free Speech Big Tech Extremist are funding the Corrupt Democratic Party to protect their monopolies, whilst they censor GOP opinions.
They are labeling people's political opinions as "misinformation".
This an Orwellian Thought Crime.
This is what dangerous Totalitarian Political Cults always do to maintain their tyranny.
I am using the term "misinformation" in response to the Dumb Liberal Crackpot posts just so that we can have some "equality" and so that they will know what it feels like to be censored.

censorshiphgfhgfhgf.jpg

Well they will certainly being facing more calls for greater regulation and accountability. Being not content neutral in such a glaring way will make it harder to pretend they shouldn't be hel liable for the speech they do allow.

Big tech is already trying to crush its competition.

Everyone says the right should create their own platforms but fail to realize the gate keepers are the problem not so much individual platforms. Anyone can create an app but without Google or Apple your destined for complete failure.

I've said it a thousand times.
BREAK UP THESE COMPANIES AND REGULATE THEM

Big tech is already trying to crush its competition.

Everyone says the right should create their own platforms but fail to realize the gate keepers are the problem not so much individual platforms. Anyone can create an app but without Google or Apple your destined for complete failure.

I've said it a thousand times.
BREAK UP THESE COMPANIES AND REGULATE THEM
Remember when Liberals supported Freedom of Speech and opposed Monopolies?
Liberals do not have any real principles.
They just have hate and greed for power.

The Anti Free Speech Big Tech Extremist are funding the Corrupt Democratic Party to protect their monopolies, whilst they censor GOP opinions.
This is what dangerous Totalitarian Political Cults always do to maintain their tyranny.
I am using the term "misinformation" in response to the Dumb Liberal Crackpot posts just so that we can have some "equality" and so that they will know what it feels like to be censored.

View attachment 440068
Sounds like you have a personal problem not a free speech problem

Well they will certainly being facing more calls for greater regulation and accountability. Being not content neutral in such a glaring way will make it harder to pretend they shouldn't be hel liable for the speech they do allow.
They are not responsible for your free speech issues since there is no law to compel the to give a rats ass about your rights.

View attachment 440068
Sounds like you have a personal problem not a free speech problem
Yes, there is a huge problem with Democrat corruption, voter fraud, lies, hate, racism, propaganda, censorship, and hegemony.

Another reason why I donated to USMB just minutes ago.
You say the wrong thing and they will ban you on USMB also without a refund.
And this concerns you because...
I exist..
Barely
Yet, it is such. And this old electronics tech and electrician along with software programming knows that big tech corporations are a monster that needs a chain. Yet, I am not stupid enough to surrender my life to theses people and post it online for everyone to see...

Another reason why I donated to USMB just minutes ago.
You say the wrong thing and they will ban you on USMB also without a refund.
And this concerns you because...
I exist..
Barely
Yet, it is such.
Yes, and equally as insignificant

Update: I see you revised your reply, so I'll do the same.
I guess you got your feelings hurt when you realized you had been backed into a corner.
This is easy to see, when you get personal with your reply as you did.
If you had posted something constructive to begin with, this would have never happened.
I too am guilty of rubbing salt in the wound, but I guess I have a higher standard of limitations, and dont continually make it a habit.

Last edited:
They are not responsible for your free speech issues since there is no law to compel the to give a rats ass about your rights.

Just as you are liable for your speech they are liable for their dumbass

Forum List

Back