Big Tax Increase coming soon.....we told ya so.

All those idiots who thought everything was free....now gonna see somebody always gotta pay for the free stuff.

Not for you.

Let's be clear here: The Democrat promise is not that they are going to provide unlimited goodies and nobody will have to pay for it. The Democrat promise is that it will be paid for by SOMEBODY ELSE. Not you.

This is what was behind Biden's lie that, "Nobody earning less than four hundred thousand dollars per year will have to worry about a tax increase while I'm President."

I only ask that everyone focus on the fact that the Left (including the Media) wildly and neurotically accused President Trump of LYING every time he opened his mount, and here we have Biden lying about everything he is doing, blatantly, provably, and from the Media we hear NOTHING.

Let's be clear here: The Democrat promise is not that they are going to provide unlimited goodies and nobody will have to pay for it. The Democrat promise is that it will be paid for by SOMEBODY ELSE. Not you.

This is what was behind Biden's lie that, "Nobody earning less than four hundred thousand dollars per year will have to worry about a tax increase while I'm President."

I only ask that everyone focus on the fact that the Left (including the Media) wildly and neurotically accused President Trump of LYING every time he opened his mount, and here we have Biden lying about everything he is doing, blatantly, provably, and from the Media we hear NOTHING.
How is that a lie?

Great. It's about time we starting paying for things. You all that think everything should be free are going to have to stop your leeching.

Leeching is when you pay little or nothing and expect other people to pay your share and more...... also known as a Democrat.

All those idiots who thought everything was free....now gonna see somebody always gotta pay for the free stuff.

Awesome, make the rich pay their fair share.

Biden defined rich as anyone making more than $400k per year. Should anyone making $399k or less pay more in taxes, then Biden is fucking the Middle Class. Over the last 4 years, the Middle Class has kept more of its take home pay by percentage when compared to the Obama-Biden years. My bet is that America’s Middle Class Earners get fucked again by Democrats.

The working class have been paying for the tax give aways to the rich for 40 years. Currently to the tune of $20 Trillion.

The same people who have been paying for the freebies in subsidies to fossil fuel, petro chemical, pharmaceutical, defense contractor, and insurance companies.

The same people that have been paying to bail out the banks, air lines, and Donald Trumps bankruptcies.

You're right. You're getting to see what' it's like to have to give up on those freebies.

That money belongs to the people. The people that actually work for a living in this country, which is the only reason those worthless fucks exist, and we want our money back.

And we're going to get it.
bullshit--the rich pay MORE than their fair share

Nope. Jess Bezos made 5.6 billion in 2017 and paid zero dollars in federal income taxes. Is that paying their fair share? I'd like to see the average not pay any federal income taxes on their earnings for a year. The super wealthy in this country are the ones who benefit the most from tax cuts. The tax cuts are made for them, in fact. They are the ones who get major financial bailouts when they fuck up. Paying more than their fair share? Uh.....no. The average american taxpayer is the one you are talking about. We subsidize tax cuts and bailouts for the wealthy over and over. Learn your history and current events.

Biden defined rich as anyone making more than $400k per year. Should anyone making $399k or less pay more in taxes, then Biden is fucking the Middle Class. Over the last 4 years, the Middle Class has kept more of its take home pay by percentage when compared to the Obama-Biden years. My bet is that America’s Middle Class Earners get fucked again by Democrats.

400K is rich by my standards... it's rich by MOST people's standards. 95% of the population doesn't make $400,000 a year. I'm fine with them paying a 50% tax rate... They'll still have plenty

400K is rich by my standards... it's rich by MOST people's standards. 95% of the population doesn't make $400,000 a year. I'm fine with them paying a 50% tax rate... They'll still have plenty

Biden set the bar at $400K just like he and Obama did at $250k in 2008 yet people making less than $250k ended up paying more in taxes and keeping less of their paycheck.

Great. It's about time we starting paying for things. You all that think everything should be free are going to have to stop your leeching.

Leeching is when you pay little or nothing and expect other people to pay your share and more...... also known as a Democrat.

Why Does Billionaire Warren Buffett Pay a Lower Tax Rate Than His Secretary? | The Motley Fool

I’ve read that article many times. All the more reason why his secretary should keep more of her paycheck. Watch and see what happens.

Why Does Billionaire Warren Buffett Pay a Lower Tax Rate Than His Secretary? | The Motley Fool

I’ve read that article many times. All the more reason why his secretary should keep more of her paycheck. Watch and see what happens.

The argument is that income should all be taxed as income. Earlier it was noted that everyone should be taxed the same. O.K.

This is clickbait, not real reporting

Follow the link and it turns into an infomercial for the Motley Fools

The working class have been paying for the tax give aways to the rich for 40 years. Currently to the tune of $20 Trillion.

The same people who have been paying for the freebies in subsidies to fossil fuel, petro chemical, pharmaceutical, defense contractor, and insurance companies.

The same people that have been paying to bail out the banks, air lines, and Donald Trumps bankruptcies.

You're right. You're getting to see what' it's like to have to give up on those freebies.

That money belongs to the people. The people that actually work for a living in this country, which is the only reason those worthless fucks exist, and we want our money back.

And we're going to get it.
bullshit--the rich pay MORE than their fair share

Nope. Jess Bezos made 5.6 billion in 2017 and paid zero dollars in federal income taxes. Is that paying their fair share? I'd like to see the average not pay any federal income taxes on their earnings for a year. The super wealthy in this country are the ones who benefit the most from tax cuts. The tax cuts are made for them, in fact. They are the ones who get major financial bailouts when they fuck up. Paying more than their fair share? Uh.....no. The average american taxpayer is the one you are talking about. We subsidize tax cuts and bailouts for the wealthy over and over. Learn your history and current events.
nope--they do pay more

im-shocked-shocked-i-tell-you.jpg

Biden set the bar at $400K just like he and Obama did at $250k in 2008 yet people making less than $250k ended up paying more in taxes and keeping less of their paycheck.

Not really. Obama gave a holiday on Social Security payments which went from 6% to 4%. So people got to keep more of their paychecks.

Realistically, we are going to end up paying more in taxes because we've been spending like drunken sailors in bars. Trump ran up more debt in 4 years than Obama did in 8.

Democrats need at least 10 republican senators to vote for this and that ain't gonna happen

Forum List

Back