Big Oil Antitrust Lawsuit

No... I'm not going to either. Nobody has time to be an expert on everything.

All I'm looking at is the results.

We could have done this again...but Biden's anti-oil position don't create the environment where it is possible. No oil company is going to invest in new endeavors when the head of the government can pull the rug out from under them at any moment... the way Biden did with Keystone XL.

Keystone XL was a 1.3 BILLION dollar project. We hauled more than hundred truckloads of 40 foot pipe out of East Houston to South Dakota and Nebraska. All that money they spent...up in smoke. All those resources expended...a total waste.

You think any oil company is going to take a risk that that again? Or even a smaller risk?

Not a chance while a Democrat is in office.

Decisions have consequences...an the consequence of a "big win" on Keystone XL is the blame for $7 gasoline.
If you're not going to read it then you're just another full of shit trumper. The price increases started under your god which by the way I gave him credit for trying to do the right thing but the con man seems to have been conned by a bunch of better con artists than he. But, since you're practically brain dead just keep on blaming Biden.

Keystone XL is strictly an export pipeline that would only benefit the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands.
Are you an idiot or a liar.

There is no third choice.

Keystone XL joins with the Keystone Pipeline and transports oil TO AMERICAN REFINERIES.

You've been smelling too many MSM farts and it's given you brain damage... Or you're a professional liar on par with CNN.

Screenshot_20220611-103611-370.png

At the time of passage, U.S. motorists were paying $3.21/gallon for gasoline. The London-based Center for Global Energy Studies cited OPEC restrictions on output as the driving force in pushing oil prices in 2008 to above $60/barrel. The study proposed that this OPEC-driven price increase was the central cause of the consumer gas price increase at the pump.[17]

The many bipartisan supporters of the bill, in Congress and elsewhere, felt disavowed by President Bush's staunch veto threats. Representative Conyers stated: "The Bush administration's threat to veto this bill is just further proof that the administration favors the international oil cartel over the American consumer."[15] Then-senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton both voted "yes" on NOPEC. Commodities trader and author Raymond J. Learsy put it this way: "In defiance of oil interests Congress voted overwhelmingly for the Bill (70 votes to 23 in the Senate and 345 to 72 in the House).

Last edited:

UAE, Saudi energy ministers hit back at ‘NOPEC’ bill, say it could send oil prices surging​

PUBLISHED TUE, MAY 10 202212:05 PM EDTUPDATED TUE, MAY 10 20228:07 PM EDT

UAE Energy Minister Suhail Al Mazrouei told CNBC Tuesday that OPEC was being unfairly targeted over the energy crisis, and moves by U.S. lawmakers to disrupt its established system of production could see oil prices shoot up by as much as 300%.

“If you hinder that system, you need to watch what you’re asking for, because having a chaotic market you would see … a 200% or 300% increase in the prices that the world cannot handle,” Al Mazrouei told CNBC’s Dan Murphy during a panel at the World Utilities Congress in Abu Dhabi.

Are you an idiot or a liar.

There is no third choice.

Keystone XL joins with the Keystone Pipeline and transports oil TO AMERICAN REFINERIES.

You've been smelling too many MSM farts and it's given you brain damage... Or you're a professional liar on par with CNN.

View attachment 656604

In free trade zones. It's a tax dodge for the Chinese. NONE of that oil will be sold in the US.

The Court filing was 3/28/22.
I stated that in my opening post. If you had actually read the court filing (which was a link), you would have seen the part where November 2016 plays a part. (here's a hint: it states the history of OPEC+)

A lawsuit filed against OPEC and Russia? Good luck with that while gas prices push the $10 mark.
No, no lawsuit was filed against Russia. Read the court filiing.

Its the Saudi and the US oil cartels to help keeping the oil high.

The US oil cartels would make sure the Keystone Pipeline is finish.

Last edited:
Here... Let me help you with that, you lying piece of shit.

Screenshot_20220611-105116-374.png

"Keystone XL would transport crude oil from Canada’s tar sands through the Midwestern United States down to the Gulf Coast, and there are refineries all along the proposed route. (The map is from TransCanada, the pipeline operator.)

America gets more crude oil from Canada than any other country. Nearly all of Canada’s exports go to the United States, and this accounts for about a third of America’s total crude oil imports. Much of its oil already makes it to the United States by rail and existing pipelines.

We asked several energy economics experts, and they believe that quite a bit -- if not most -- of the Keystone XL crude oil will be bought and used by American refineries."

Left leaning source says you are completely ignorant or a bald faced liar.

I'll let you choose...I have work to do.

Here... Let me help you with that, you lying piece of shit.

View attachment 656608

"Keystone XL would transport crude oil from Canada’s tar sands through the Midwestern United States down to the Gulf Coast, and there are refineries all along the proposed route. (The map is from TransCanada, the pipeline operator.)

America gets more crude oil from Canada than any other country. Nearly all of Canada’s exports go to the United States, and this accounts for about a third of America’s total crude oil imports. Much of its oil already makes it to the United States by rail and existing pipelines.

We asked several energy economics experts, and they believe that quite a bit -- if not most -- of the Keystone XL crude oil will be bought and used by American refineries."

Left leaning source says you are completely ignorant or a bald faced liar.

I'll let you choose...I have work to do.
Do you know the difference between Canadian crude oil and Canadian tarsands?

Do you know the difference between Canadian crude oil and Canadian tarsands?

Here comes the dance... :dance: .

This is your EXACT POST...

Keystone XL is strictly an export pipeline that would only benefit the Chinese owners of Canadian tarsands.

Now...you can admit you were bamboozled into spreading disinformation...

...or you're a bald faced liar.

FTR...I will think much more highly of you if you just come clean and admit conformation bias allowed you to believe and spread misinformation.

The alternative is to be completely dismissed as a partisan engaged in unmitigated sophistry.

Most of you have missed where the OPEC members being sued are the ones that operate within the US.

There is a left wing hypocrisy and how they react to the oil industry compared to other industries.

The left should treat all industries the same as they treat oil.

Go after all industries that profit like oil has.

Here comes the dance... :dance: .

This is your EXACT POST...

Now...you can admit you were bamboozled into spreading disinformation...

...or you're a bald faced liar.

FTR...I will think much more highly of you if you just come clean and admit conformation bias allowed you to believe and spread misinformation.

The alternative is to be completely dismissed as a partisan engaged in unmitigated sophistry.

The Chinese have invested several billion dollars in Canadian tarsands. The sludge sells for $29 a barrel. Sending it to the refineries in the tax free zone allows them to avoid taxes and make a profit by shipping it out of the US.

The Chinese have invested several billion dollars in Canadian tarsands. The sludge sells for $29 a barrel. Sending it to the refineries in the tax free zone allows them to avoid taxes and make a profit by shipping it out of the US.
Dude...you're caught in a bald faced lie.

No amount of obfuscation is going to free you from the trap.

You said...

Screenshot_20220611-190116-240.png

Forum List

Back