Big Mistake: Pali's Do It Again

I am neither gay nor Jew nor Muslim...

I find your comments offensive for the sake of mankind...

I find the comments of those jumping on the horrendous atrocity that has taken place in Orlando to blame Muslims equally offensive!

I don't care, I find all killing offensive.

So don't be so judgemental!

Didn't you say "It's against all laws of nature."?

I find all kinds of extremism offensive!

Don't believe that gays are part of the "laws of nature"?

How the fuck did "gays" happen then?

Grow up, get a life, a balanced life and move on!

Yes I do find it against the laws of nature.

Yet you "resent the implication I am a homophobe"?

Yet you "do not have to think homosexuality is normal"

Oh please!

People still think homosexuality is against the laws of nature, that is why they're using the terms "homo" Vs. "straight". that's why some states are more supportive while others not as much.

That's just how things are. Not fair, but are.

Could it be that those same people still think that 'Jew' is against the laws of nature?

Could it be that those same people still think that 'Muslim' is against the laws of nature?

Why people cannot just accept and 'ignore' is beyond me!

Live and let live babe!

;-)

Being Jewish is part of a heritage. You're Jew if your mother's Jewish.

Muslim is a religion and ideology. And sometimes born to, as well.

Being homosexual is a matter of choice, who you choose your partner to be.

The comparison is misplaced.

I don't care, I find all killing offensive.

Oh please!

People still think homosexuality is against the laws of nature, that is why they're using the terms "homo" Vs. "straight". that's why some states are more supportive while others not as much.

Could it be that those same people still think that 'Jew' is against the laws of nature?

Could it be that those same people still think that 'Muslim' is against the laws of nature?

Live and let live babe!

;-)

Like you do for example

When you practise what you preach we might take you seriously, but until that day we will view you as a rabid Jew hater.

Oh please!

Live and let live babe!

;-)

Like you do for example

When you practise what you preach we might take you seriously, but until that day we will view you as a rabid Jew hater.

Phoney, you are a boring failed neo marxist who has jumped on the zionut bandwagon...

Your mantra of hate is here for all too see...

Like me for example?

As has clearly been shown, I do not hate Jews, I wish Israel to continue, I just don't agree with some of their policies...

Your continued rabid BS is childlike and pointless...

Say something sensible and you might be moved from the top of the laughing stock pile!

Oh please!

That is correct.

Thanks for the confirmation.....

Doesn't get more homophobic than that!

No its not homophobia, like Jews I do not believe in a gay gene or dna, like there is no Jews DNA. Its environment and sometimes hormonal.

Shit Pen...

I am not sure there is a "gene" or "dna" anything...

Accept peoples 'choices' in life....

But you have been shown homophobic/admited yourself as homophobic..

Actually, I don't have a problem with you being homophobic, thats your choice, deny it or otherwise...

At least accept what you are!
Sexuality is in within the person him/herself, and there is no parade needed to make your voice sound.

The gay pride parades are the need for their voices to be heard. That's the point. It is a response to those who wish to silence them, make them invisible, make them go away. Those like you and Penny.

And let me give a desperate attempt to get this thread back on track -- its no different than those who wish to silence the Jewish people. Its no different than those who want the Jewish people to be made invisible, to be made to go away, to limit what they are permitted to be in the world or to show the world.

Its the same, foundational ideology that that which is different must be turned away and rejected. And we (humanity) are doing it with words just as surely as we are doing it with guns. This is no way to repair the world.

On gay parades, let's just agree not to agree. I am not trying to silence them in anyway, I just don't think they need festivals to be accepted. But that's my own opinion.

I find it nearly offensive that you believe that just because I think those parades are not necessarily a must, that I'm against gays and try to silence them.

A few years back, there was a mass shooting in a gay club in Tel Aviv, called -The Bar No'ar. hearing about this attack took me back to that night. As far as we know, it could have been a terror attack as much as a hate crime, that murder was never solved and the shooter is still roaming free.

One of the victims was a young man named Nir Katz. A beautiful, innocent, sensitive boy. I knew him. He done nothing wrong to anyone, his family had known death and destruction before, and his death was a sudden blow, because suddenly recognizing a name you knew and putting a face to it before other people do, is never easy.

Do I think it was by anyway his fault, because he was gay? of course not. Do I anyway feel he was to be ashamed, or kept quiet? not even close. I will never try to imply in anyway that gays don't have free rights to love and lead normal lives in happiness, it's not what I'm saying and it's not what I'm thinking. But I have also seen some of the Tel Aviv gay parades they have here, and some pictures can be described as disturbing. There is no need to walk half naked in the street to be accepted.

I think I have the right to think that without being painted as dark or homophobic.

So let us put things in proportion.

Sorry, but it was important for me to clarify things.

and I will go back to topic next time.

I'm very sorry for the loss of the young man you knew. Of course, it was a horrific crime of hate or terrorism and as such we should all stand up against it.

I really appreciate your reply and clarification. One of the flaws of this type of communication is that we are not able to fully express our beliefs about complicated subjects such as this, especially as it relates to our religious beliefs and social justice issues. Certainly, your deep respect for life and humanity shows in your posts. (Which is why I was surprised to see you agree with Penny!)

My personal understanding is that the LGBTQ community seeks acceptance and recognition and social dignity. The purpose of these parades is to publicly celebrate their reality in the hopes of increasing this acceptance, recognition and social dignity, with the hope that one day they will no longer have to do so. Acting publicly is thus a vital part of moving the world forward on this social justice issue.

they might want to dress a bit more appropriate when engaging in their parades then. They look ridiculous.

Oh please!

That is correct.

No its not homophobia, like Jews I do not believe in a gay gene or dna, like there is no Jews DNA. Its environment and sometimes hormonal.

Shit Pen...

Actually, I don't have a problem with you being homophobic, thats your choice, deny it or otherwise...

Sexuality is in within the person him/herself, and there is no parade needed to make your voice sound.

The gay pride parades are the need for their voices to be heard. That's the point. It is a response to those who wish to silence them, make them invisible, make them go away. Those like you and Penny.

And let me give a desperate attempt to get this thread back on track -- its no different than those who wish to silence the Jewish people. Its no different than those who want the Jewish people to be made invisible, to be made to go away, to limit what they are permitted to be in the world or to show the world.

Its the same, foundational ideology that that which is different must be turned away and rejected. And we (humanity) are doing it with words just as surely as we are doing it with guns. This is no way to repair the world.

On gay parades, let's just agree not to agree. I am not trying to silence them in anyway, I just don't think they need festivals to be accepted. But that's my own opinion.

I find it nearly offensive that you believe that just because I think those parades are not necessarily a must, that I'm against gays and try to silence them.

A few years back, there was a mass shooting in a gay club in Tel Aviv, called -The Bar No'ar. hearing about this attack took me back to that night. As far as we know, it could have been a terror attack as much as a hate crime, that murder was never solved and the shooter is still roaming free.

One of the victims was a young man named Nir Katz. A beautiful, innocent, sensitive boy. I knew him. He done nothing wrong to anyone, his family had known death and destruction before, and his death was a sudden blow, because suddenly recognizing a name you knew and putting a face to it before other people do, is never easy.

Do I think it was by anyway his fault, because he was gay? of course not. Do I anyway feel he was to be ashamed, or kept quiet? not even close. I will never try to imply in anyway that gays don't have free rights to love and lead normal lives in happiness, it's not what I'm saying and it's not what I'm thinking. But I have also seen some of the Tel Aviv gay parades they have here, and some pictures can be described as disturbing. There is no need to walk half naked in the street to be accepted.

I think I have the right to think that without being painted as dark or homophobic.

I'm very sorry for the loss of the young man you knew. Of course, it was a horrific crime of hate or terrorism and as such we should all stand up against it.

I really appreciate your reply and clarification. One of the flaws of this type of communication is that we are not able to fully express our beliefs about complicated subjects such as this, especially as it relates to our religious beliefs and social justice issues. Certainly, your deep respect for life and humanity shows in your posts. (Which is why I was surprised to see you agree with Penny!)

My personal understanding is that the LGBTQ community seeks acceptance and recognition and social dignity. The purpose of these parades is to publicly celebrate their reality in the hopes of increasing this acceptance, recognition and social dignity, with the hope that one day they will no longer have to do so. Acting publicly is thus a vital part of moving the world forward on this social justice issue.

they might want to dress a bit more appropriate when engaging in their parades then. They look ridiculous.

Dear oh dear....

Oh please!

Live and let live babe!

;-)

Like you do for example

Phoney, you are a boring failed neo marxist who has jumped on the zionut bandwagon...

Your mantra of hate is here for all too see...

Like me for example?

As has clearly been shown, I do not hate Jews, I wish Israel to continue, I just don't agree with some of their policies...

Your continued rabid BS is childlike and pointless...

Say something sensible and you might be moved from the top of the laughing stock pile!

No answer again to the points raised so you go into immature rant mode shown by your use of "failed neo Marxist", "zionut" and claims of B.S.

As you have shown every day you hate the Jews with a vengeance and would welcome the destruction of Israel so the muslims can have 100% of the M.E.

That is correct.

Shit Pen...

Dear oh dear....

Your really obsessed about homosexuals aren't you.

Getting back to the OP subject, if you don't want dead Palestinians, don't kill any Israelis. But then Palis will be Palis.

Getting back to the OP subject, if you don't want dead Palestinians, don't kill any Israelis. But then Palis will be Palis.

True and then certain people are surprised when they go all Librarian and fire illegal weapons at Israel

True and then certain people are surprised when they go all Librarian and fire illegal weapons at Israel

Let us not forget that when Israel granted the Palestinian demand for a Jew free Gaza, Israel was thanked with rocket missiles. Just imagine how Israel would be thanked if Israel ever returned to the 67 borders.

Let us not forget that when Israel granted the Palestinian demand for a Jew free Gaza, Israel was thanked with rocket missiles. Just imagine how Israel would be thanked if Israel ever returned to the 67 borders.

Enough of Israel placating Palestinian demands. What good has it done for either Israel or the Palestinians?

It seems the Arab-Moslem terrorists occupying the disputed territories have again made their intentions clear.

Hamas: Arab Peace Initiative 'threatens Palestinian interests'

Hamas leader Mahmoud Al-Zahar calls on Arab countries to stop promoting the Arab Peace Initiative and worry about the Palestinians first.

Hamas is rejecting the Arab Peace Initiative and calling on Arab countries to stop promoting it.

Mahmoud Al-Zahar, a member of Hamas' political bureau, on Thursday said the initiative is a threat to vital Palestinian interests.

In an interview with the Al-Arabi Al Jadid newspaper, Zahar called on Arab countries not to promote the Arab Peace Initiative, explaining that it is merely a mechanism that will eliminate the idea of establishing a Palestinian state, due to the fact that negotiations with Israel have proven to be a failure.

The Arab peoples, Zahar continued, should first and foremost be concerned about the Palestinians before they seek peace with Israel.

It seems that the two, competing franchises of Islamic Terrorism Welfare Fraud Intl., Inc., are realizing that the Arab-Islamist world has much larger issues to deal with as so much of the retrograde islamist Middle East happily engaged in the usual slaughter'fest of Moslems killing each other.

Really, how difficult are things for those happy-fun franchise'ees in the worlds most successful welfare fraud when their co-religionist neighbors in Syria and Iraq are making those lovely islamo-snuff films with the most inventive ways that Muhammud (swish) worshippers can manage to kill, debase, smoosh, torture, burn and behead their fellow knuckledraggers.

It seems the Arab-Moslem terrorists occupying the disputed territories have again made their intentions clear.

Hamas leader Mahmoud Al-Zahar calls on Arab countries to stop promoting the Arab Peace Initiative and worry about the Palestinians first.

Hamas is rejecting the Arab Peace Initiative and calling on Arab countries to stop promoting it.

Mahmoud Al-Zahar, a member of Hamas' political bureau, on Thursday said the initiative is a threat to vital Palestinian interests.

In an interview with the Al-Arabi Al Jadid newspaper, Zahar called on Arab countries not to promote the Arab Peace Initiative, explaining that it is merely a mechanism that will eliminate the idea of establishing a Palestinian state, due to the fact that negotiations with Israel have proven to be a failure.

The Arab peoples, Zahar continued, should first and foremost be concerned about the Palestinians before they seek peace with Israel.

It seems that the two, competing franchises of Islamic Terrorism Welfare Fraud Intl., Inc., are realizing that the Arab-Islamist world has much larger issues to deal with as so much of the retrograde islamist Middle East happily engaged in the usual slaughter'fest of Moslems killing each other.

Really, how difficult are things for those happy-fun franchise'ees in the worlds most successful welfare fraud when their co-religionist neighbors in Syria and Iraq are making those lovely islamo-snuff films with the most inventive ways that Muhammud (swish) worshippers can manage to kill, debase, smoosh, torture, burn and behead their fellow knuckledraggers.

What Hamas has done to the Palestinians is certainly hard to forgive. But then, who were the people who elected Hamas to govern them?

Hard to believe there was a time when Muslims made great worldly contributions to all of mankind. Who among us can deny the brilliance of Avicenna, Averroes & the Mutazallites? Oh well. And today we have Palestinians to replace them.

Forum List

Back