Big Drop in ratings for fake news proves the democrats and deep state are going down !!

No one except the low IQ voters watch the CNN or MSNBC propaganda shows, with no reputable conservative voices to debate and correct their fake news.
Really? Check out the guests that Cuomo interviews on a daily basis and then try and back up your last statement.

I like Santorum on CNN, but he's only on the one Cuomo show occasionally. Most times CNN has no real conservatives. They must have something good on Michael Steele, he used to be smart. (or is he on MSNBC??)
Anyway, MSNBC only has never-Trumpers, like Navarro that does her nails, or Nicole Wallace that now loves liberal judges. What will the never-Trumpers do for 2020? Turn democrat??
Santorum is a regular on all three prime time shows along with a handful of other Trump reps that are there to present that side of the argument. You don’t know what you’re talking about by saying the Right isn’t represented. You just don’t like the hyper critical focus on Trump. I get it. Felt the same way about Fox and Obama. We have a problem with media balance in this country

People have awakened to see who are now guilty of high treason

The rats will now run

The democrats and deep state

Conspiracy Media CNN and MSNBC Still Down in Ratings Since Mueller Report

I hope they do, but I haven't seen a white flag yet.

11/2020 is still a long ways away. Bah, you're that Russian guy anyways. You know you don't fool anyone, right? :rolleyes:

First Obama criminal lawyer has been grabbed away from the safety of mueller and the crooked southern district of my

Barr did this

That proves he knows they are guilty of high treason

And that action of his proves he will go strong

That spells total doom for the whole deep state

The men on trumps side will keep this going

The men in the active duty will make the Obama military women stand down while the men helps trump

Polls shows the men and women of the active duty are totally opposite trump

The men will make those women to stand down

This giant gender divide in the polls will have the men make the women to stand down while they rip apart the crooked deep state

The only reason the snowflakes were watching was in anticipation of breaking news of Trump and his family being arrested.

Now the democrat leaders will get charged with big crimes

This then will drop their ratings even further

They may get a boost from people watching the meltdowns.

People watching on the chance on or more of these vile creatures might off themselves on live tv.

LOL, I watch CNN and MSNBC for the meltdowns, last week after Barr dropped the spy word was very entertaining.

The rats will now run

A drop in TV ratings proves the Dems and deep state are going down? Really? How exactly are they “going down”?

Big fines will come down to the giant companies that owns and uses a media ssource to brainwash Americans to help fool them to buy their products

Big laws will be made to stop that and a logic tests for voters and people free. Many unwise will lose their freedoms to buy from crooked brainwashing insane greed companies
Big fines... How so? Big Laws... What laws? Please explain

Laws made to stop companies from fooling the low logics

Either stop the lower logics interactions with the snake oil salesman coming from the monster greed corporations who uses their media arm to do their brainwashing harm

Stop the low logic people from watching or listening

Or stop the fake brainwashing news with laws
Wow, sounds like some big government big brother shit. That’s a big NO vote from me.

The only reason the snowflakes were watching was in anticipation of breaking news of Trump and his family being arrested.

When the shit really hits the fan they'll have no choice but to report on it.
Of course they'll soft peddle everything and make excuses but they'll report it.
I’ll ask you ask well....
And when they don’t get arrested will you accept that you’ve been living in a delusional world or will you make up some lame deep state excuse?

I look at it like this.
Someone was lying throughout the Trump investigation.
And it obviously wasnt Trump.
So now what?
Ugh Trumps been lying throughout his entire life. Pick a random date in his presidency and we can probably find something he said that isn’t true.

But to your point. What lie are you talking about?

Are you really this stupid?
Here's a hint: who was just shown to be blatantly partisan during a recent two year investigation?

Of course they'll soft peddle everything and make excuses but they'll report it.
And when they don’t get arrested will you accept that you’ve been living in a delusional world or will you make up some lame deep state excuse?

Barr has just grabbed Obamas crooked lawyer. Away from the crooked southern district of ny

This shows where all this is going

A bloodbath of criminal charges to the whole deep state
Obama’s crooked Lawyer? Is that how you’re spinning it now? And what was that guy doing? Working with Trumps campaign manager on some illegal shit? I don’t think you’re gonna get too far trying to spin this back to Obama. Find another talking point

That proves unequal justice by mueller to put away the democrat criminal to satiety instead of raiding his home at night

That proves mueller as guilty of high treason

The men have judged this as so with their approval of trump

No one except the low IQ voters watch the CNN or MSNBC propaganda shows, with no reputable conservative voices to debate and correct their fake news.

MSNBC and CNN are so agenda-driven yet in denial about it. They deny their bias and call themselves mainstream. Fox is bias but they don’t try and hide it and seek out views from the other side. If ABC, NBC, CBS, NPR, CNN had done their job, there would be no Fox News. These negative ratings for CNN and NBC say it all.

Again

Now people are seeing who the big criminals are

Mueller. The southern district of ny

The democrats. The media and educators and Rino republicans are
The criminals and enemy of America

They are now all in a panic !!

Really? Check out the guests that Cuomo interviews on a daily basis and then try and back up your last statement.

I like Santorum on CNN, but he's only on the one Cuomo show occasionally. Most times CNN has no real conservatives. They must have something good on Michael Steele, he used to be smart. (or is he on MSNBC??)
Anyway, MSNBC only has never-Trumpers, like Navarro that does her nails, or Nicole Wallace that now loves liberal judges. What will the never-Trumpers do for 2020? Turn democrat??
Santorum is a regular on all three prime time shows along with a handful of other Trump reps that are there to present that side of the argument. You don’t know what you’re talking about by saying the Right isn’t represented. You just don’t like the hyper critical focus on Trump. I get it. Felt the same way about Fox and Obama. We have a problem with media balance in this country

I never see a conservative on Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, or Anderson Cooper, Cuomo occasionally has Santorum, but not every show. (But I watch FXN way more than CNN)
So I disagree that CNN has a fair and balanced debate. Their morning shows are just like MSNBC with no conservative voices.

I change channels a lot, especially when there are no conservatives debating, I can't stand propaganda dumps.
That said, I can offer that Harvard study that said that the MSM is 93% negative on Trump, with FXN being the most fair. FXN just added Donna Brazille to present the dems' perspective. Hannity generally doesn't have a dem sparring partner, but Tucker and Laura Ingraham generally do. Laura has to break up heated arguments regularly.

Here is the problem with also Fox News

Bringing on harm as equal to non harm and debating is harmful to a nation of unwise voters.. They cannot see who is right or wrong

Bringing on both sides is good if the people watching has high logic

What will come will be a high logic test for voters and only then can they watch good debates and spot what is harm and good

This nation will fall unless we get a high logic ability test for voting

America's founders knew this and set up a logic test to find the highest logics to vote ...they called it a property test

The rats will now run

A drop in TV ratings proves the Dems and deep state are going down? Really? How exactly are they “going down”?

Big fines will come down to the giant companies that owns and uses a media ssource to brainwash Americans to help fool them to buy their products

Big laws will be made to stop that and a logic tests for voters and people free. Many unwise will lose their freedoms to buy from crooked brainwashing insane greed companies
Big fines... How so? Big Laws... What laws? Please explain

Laws made to stop companies from fooling the low logics

Either stop the lower logics interactions with the snake oil salesman coming from the monster greed corporations who uses their media arm to do their brainwashing harm

Stop the low logic people from watching or listening

Or stop the fake brainwashing news with laws
Wow, sounds like some big government big brother shit. That’s a big NO vote from me.

A logic test for voters is coming

The rats will now run

Democrats march to their marching orders. They get those orders from outlets like CNN. A drop in ratings could mean a drop in interest.

A successful election is when a party is able to energize their voters to actually come out and vote. Last election set records for midterm turnout for both parties. The Dems were more successful because of hate. Hate messages that were provided by outlets like CNN.

The less people tuning in means the less people that get those messages, and ultimately, less voter turnout.
Calm before the storm Ray. If you don’t think the Trump haters are going to make some major noise during the 2020 campaign then you are nuts.

I think they both will. So it all will boil down to who can get their voters out. The Dems did in midterm even though it's pretty common for the Prez to lose the Congress. But I think they shot their load. It's out of their system now, and people have to look back over the previous four years to see their fortunes like a strong economy, pay increases, Their income tax refund checks, and the millions that no longer will be paying Commie Care fines starting next year.

The rats will now run

Democrats march to their marching orders. They get those orders from outlets like CNN. A drop in ratings could mean a drop in interest.

A successful election is when a party is able to energize their voters to actually come out and vote. Last election set records for midterm turnout for both parties. The Dems were more successful because of hate. Hate messages that were provided by outlets like CNN.

The less people tuning in means the less people that get those messages, and ultimately, less voter turnout.
Calm before the storm Ray. If you don’t think the Trump haters are going to make some major noise during the 2020 campaign then you are nuts.

I think they both will. So it all will boil down to who can get their voters out. The Dems did in midterm even though it's pretty common for the Prez to lose the Congress. But I think they shot their load. It's out of their system now, and people have to look back over the previous four years to see their fortunes like a strong economy, pay increases, Their income tax refund checks, and the millions that no longer will be paying Commie Care fines starting next year.
Not many got refunds as every one I know paid more than last year. The economy is not working for most as basic commodities are more costly and wages have not risen.

The rats will now run

Not many got refunds as every one I know paid more than last year. The economy is not working for most as basic commodities are more costly and wages have not risen.

I got a larger refund than last year. I don't see how one could not given the taxable income increase and more child credits. And what basic commodities do you speak of? And how is it the median income hit a new high and you think wages are still stagnant like they were under Hussein?

US median household income climbs to new high of $61,372

I look at it like this.
So now what?
Ugh Trumps been lying throughout his entire life. Pick a random date in his presidency and we can probably find something he said that isn’t true.

Here's a hint: who was just shown to be blatantly partisan during a recent two year investigation?
No I’m not this stupid and will happily debunk whatever false reality narrative you are trying to push. So please go head and make your point and stop with the games

I look at it like this.
So now what?

No I’m not this stupid and will happily debunk whatever false reality narrative you are trying to push. So please go head and make your point and stop with the games

And the games continue....I didnt know I was signing up for the Special Olympics,my bad.

Barr has just grabbed Obamas crooked lawyer. Away from the crooked southern district of ny

This shows where all this is going

A bloodbath of criminal charges to the whole deep state
Obama’s crooked Lawyer? Is that how you’re spinning it now? And what was that guy doing? Working with Trumps campaign manager on some illegal shit? I don’t think you’re gonna get too far trying to spin this back to Obama. Find another talking point

That proves unequal justice by mueller to put away the democrat criminal to satiety instead of raiding his home at night

That proves mueller as guilty of high treason

The men have judged this as so with their approval of trump
How in the world can you say that?! You have no idea what evidence led to which actions. You’re just making shit up. Nice try but that’s not going to fly.

The rats will now run

DJP7AyvXkAAp9MW.jpg:large

I never see a conservative on Jake Tapper, Wolf Blitzer, or Anderson Cooper, Cuomo occasionally has Santorum, but not every show. (But I watch FXN way more than CNN)
So I disagree that CNN has a fair and balanced debate. Their morning shows are just like MSNBC with no conservative voices.

I change channels a lot, especially when there are no conservatives debating, I can't stand propaganda dumps.
That said, I can offer that Harvard study that said that the MSM is 93% negative on Trump, with FXN being the most fair. FXN just added Donna Brazille to present the dems' perspective. Hannity generally doesn't have a dem sparring partner, but Tucker and Laura Ingraham generally do. Laura has to break up heated arguments regularly.
I never said that CNN was “fair and balanced” that’s foxes tagline and if you look at their prime time line up you see the exact same so called “balance” as CNN but on the opposite side of the spectrum. No doubt fox leans right and CNN leans left. But every Cuomo show, just like Tucker has multiple people from the trump camp making their cases. It is false to say that they are not represented.

Forum List

Back