Big ballot-havesting operation busted in Orlando, Florida

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
The progs keep demanding evidence of mass voter fraud. Do you suppose they will be happy when they get it?

Ballot harvesting, according to the California Democrats who'd like to take it national, is an innocent practice where union members and activists, some of them illegally present in the country, do voters the favor, see, of helping voters fill out their ballots and then collecting those ballots for them so that they need never go to the polls. They call it "a new service." It's part of their "make every vote count" agenda, and who could be against that?​
But out in Florida, where there's still some semblance of objectivity, investigators found another story.​
According to the Washington Times:​
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Florida’s newly created Office of Election Crimes and Security is requesting a criminal investigation into charges of ballot harvesting in Orlando, a Democratic stronghold in the critical swing state.
Cynthia Harris, a Democrat who ran unsuccessfully for District 6 commissioner in Orange County, which includes Orlando, provided a sworn complaint to the election crimes office, alleging left-leaning organizations have been perpetrating a scheme to encourage residents in black neighborhoods to apply for mail-in ballots and to fill out those ballots, which she said have been collected by paid canvassers, and sometimes altered, all in violation of state law.
In an interview with The Washington Times, Ms. Harris said she has video evidence of paid ballot harvesters operating in Orlando neighborhoods in both 2014 and 2017, and that the scheme has been going on for decades, continuing through the 2020 election and the 2022 primary.

The progs keep demanding evidence of mass voter fraud. Do you suppose they will be happy when they get it?

Ballot harvesting, according to the California Democrats who'd like to take it national, is an innocent practice where union members and activists, some of them illegally present in the country, do voters the favor, see, of helping voters fill out their ballots and then collecting those ballots for them so that they need never go to the polls. They call it "a new service." It's part of their "make every vote count" agenda, and who could be against that?​
But out in Florida, where there's still some semblance of objectivity, investigators found another story.​
According to the Washington Times:​
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. — Florida’s newly created Office of Election Crimes and Security is requesting a criminal investigation into charges of ballot harvesting in Orlando, a Democratic stronghold in the critical swing state.
Cynthia Harris, a Democrat who ran unsuccessfully for District 6 commissioner in Orange County, which includes Orlando, provided a sworn complaint to the election crimes office, alleging left-leaning organizations have been perpetrating a scheme to encourage residents in black neighborhoods to apply for mail-in ballots and to fill out those ballots, which she said have been collected by paid canvassers, and sometimes altered, all in violation of state law.
In an interview with The Washington Times, Ms. Harris said she has video evidence of paid ballot harvesters operating in Orlando neighborhoods in both 2014 and 2017, and that the scheme has been going on for decades, continuing through the 2020 election and the 2022 primary.
We need more mail in ballots and lots, lots of unsupervised drop boxes like we saw all over the country in 2020. Double the number of drop boxes and mail in ballots or you are racist and transphobic, and quite possibly a terrible human being, who won't go to Hell, there is no Hell, or No God, but I digress, I must press my dress to go read in drag to a bunch of 5 year olds!

Ah yes..the American Stinker. The pinnacle and bastion of a reliable and accurate press.....(almost said that with a straight face).

Sure Mrs Harris...we beleev you....:)

You've presented no credible evidence. That's not gaslighting.
I'm just calling you out. There is no evidence of ballot harvesting..anywhere.
It's an slt-right fantasy. :)
I don't need to provide evidence sine even the dumbest prog knows it's a lie.

You've presented no credible evidence. That's not gaslighting.
I'm just calling you out. There is no evidence of ballot harvesting..anywhere.
It's an slt-right fantasy. :)
Democrats are alt-right? Who knew?

It's funny how you have to attack democrats who violate the official narrative.

Forum List

Back