Bidens War On OIL- Refineries Running Out of Crude to Process...

I don't get why we flare so much gas in the oil fields, yet continue to keep drilling for gas.
bakken1.jpg

I don't get why we flare so much gas in the oil fields, yet continue to keep drilling for gas.
bakken1.jpg

Can't get it to market. Gas also comes with crude oil. In some countries they reinject it to keep well pressure up.

It's been going up, but it's been pretty steady.

And neither of you have sorted out Exploratory and production drilling. Rig counts are primarily exploratory at this point... They must know if a region is going to produce before they drill production wells.

And neither of you have sorted out Exploratory and production drilling. Rig counts are primarily exploratory at this point... They must know if a region is going to produce before they drill production wells.
Most oil drillers are going for gushers.

Nobody wants to waste millions drilling dry holes.

Next you will try to say Trump laid more miles of oil pipeline than Obama.

He did exactly as he was told by Biden.... Attributing blame where it does not belong... No Suprise for left tards,,,
I think the Fed has now gone rogue. Housing starts, stock market, Oil & Gasoline are all falling, store shelves are packed, foreign central banks started tightening & hiking rates, yet Fed Powell is still hiking rates. Powell is going to cause a recession & job loss. With the rest of the world starting to hike rates, US inflation will be gone.

I think the Fed has now gone rogue. Housing starts, stock market, Oil & Gasoline are all falling, store shelves are packed, foreign central banks started tightening & hiking rates, yet Fed Powell is still hiking rates. Powell is going to cause a recession & job loss. With the rest of the world starting to hike rates, US inflation will be gone.
Bull Shit... that is the only words that describe your propaganda...

US would be building oil & gasoline inventories if it weren't being shipped out of here. Biden can declare an emergency ban on petroleum exports to rapidly drop prices at the pump. There was an export ban by Bush1 for 40 years until oil lobby crammed a removal into omnibus bill. This is why we were still paying nearly $2 for gasoline at the pump when oil was negative -$40/barrel.

Most oil drillers are going for gushers.

Nobody wants to waste millions drilling dry holes.

Next you will try to say Trump laid more miles of oil pipeline than Obama.

A gusher will get you fired.

Forum List

Back