Biden's US Army Has Messed Up Priorities - Will Spend $63M To Rename Confederate Bases

I smoke two joint when I get up
in de car I smoke two joints
I smoke two joint when I play video games
and at every 10,000 points. I SMOKE TWO JOINTS

I smoke two joint in time of peace
and two in time of war
I smoke two joints before I smoke two joints
and then I smoke two more

:auiqs.jpg:

So, we are possibly on the verge of WWIII, with Biden (apparently prematurely) announcing that nuclear Armageddon is the highest risk since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

But there is an election coming, so getting Dem votes has super high priority.

Somehow, spending lots of money to change the historical names of places is going to "inspire" our troops and improve our military.

Bases to be renamed include:
  • Fort Benning, Georgia - established in 1909, the fort was named for Confederate Brigadier General Henry Lewis Benning, who was born on a plantation owned by his parents and took an active role in pushing for the secession of Georgia from the union
  • Fort Gordon, Georgia - established in 1941, the fort was named for Confederate Major General John Brown Gordon, who, after the fall of the Confederacy, became a US Senator and Governor of Georgia
  • Fort Bragg, North Carolina - established in 1918, the fort is named for Confederate General Braxton Bragg, whose many losses are cited as highly consequential to the ultimate defeat of the Confederacy
  • Fort Hood, Texas - established in 1942, the fort was named for Confederate General John Bell Hood. It was originally built to test and train soldiers to use World War II tank destroyers
  • Fort Rucker, Alabama - established in 1942, the fort is named for Confederate General Edmund Rucker. The fort is primarily used for flight training for US Army Aviators
  • Fort Polk, Louisiana - established in 1941, the fort was named for Confederate General Leonidas Polk, who was also the first Episcopal Bishop of the Diocese of Louisiana and subsequently the Protestant Episcopal Church in the Confederate States of America
  • Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia - established in 1941, the fort was named for Confederate General Ambrose Powell Hill, a native Virginian who fought in the Mexican-American war and the Seminole Wars before he joined the confederacy
  • Fort Pickett, Virginia - established in 1941, fort was named for Confederate General George Pickett, who is best know for leading the futile battle offensive on the third day of the Battle of Gettysburg
  • Fort Lee, Virginia - established as Camp Lee in 1917, the fort was named for famed Confederate General Robert E. Lee and is located on the historic grounds where Captain John Smith established some of the first plantations along the James River in the 17th century

US Army WILL rename nine forts that honor Confederate generals at a cost of $63M: Lloyd Austin defends move saying installations are 'powerful public symbols of our military'​

• Following years of debate, the US Defense Department will rename nine US military bases named after Confederate generals
  • The renaming process will also include 1,000 other Army installations named for Confederate Army generals and affiliates around the country
  • Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said the names of the forts and installations should 'inspire all those who call them home, fully reflect the history and the values of the United State

The pandering and waste of taxpayer money will never end!
Righting a wrong.

Hard to believe you could sound any dumber than when you were making random accusations of racism, but you managed it.

No one cheated me, my state was not a swing state.
So Biden and the Democrats didn't cheat Republicans? 😄 You clowns should really make up your minds.

So, we are possibly on the verge of WWIII, with Biden (apparently prematurely) announcing that nuclear Armageddon is the highest risk since the Cuban Missile Crisis.

But there is an election coming, so getting Dem votes has super high priority.

Somehow, spending lots of money to change the historical names of places is going to "inspire" our troops and improve our military.

Bases to be renamed include:
  • Fort Benning, Georgia - established in 1909, the fort was named for Confederate Brigadier General Henry Lewis Benning, who was born on a plantation owned by his parents and took an active role in pushing for the secession of Georgia from the union
  • Fort Gordon, Georgia - established in 1941, the fort was named for Confederate Major General John Brown Gordon, who, after the fall of the Confederacy, became a US Senator and Governor of Georgia
  • Fort Bragg, North Carolina - established in 1918, the fort is named for Confederate General Braxton Bragg, whose many losses are cited as highly consequential to the ultimate defeat of the Confederacy
  • Fort Hood, Texas - established in 1942, the fort was named for Confederate General John Bell Hood. It was originally built to test and train soldiers to use World War II tank destroyers
  • Fort Rucker, Alabama - established in 1942, the fort is named for Confederate General Edmund Rucker. The fort is primarily used for flight training for US Army Aviators
  • Fort Polk, Louisiana - established in 1941, the fort was named for Confederate General Leonidas Polk, who was also the first Episcopal Bishop of the Diocese of Louisiana and subsequently the Protestant Episcopal Church in the Confederate States of America
  • Fort A.P. Hill, Virginia - established in 1941, the fort was named for Confederate General Ambrose Powell Hill, a native Virginian who fought in the Mexican-American war and the Seminole Wars before he joined the confederacy
  • Fort Pickett, Virginia - established in 1941, fort was named for Confederate General George Pickett, who is best know for leading the futile battle offensive on the third day of the Battle of Gettysburg
  • Fort Lee, Virginia - established as Camp Lee in 1917, the fort was named for famed Confederate General Robert E. Lee and is located on the historic grounds where Captain John Smith established some of the first plantations along the James River in the 17th century

US Army WILL rename nine forts that honor Confederate generals at a cost of $63M: Lloyd Austin defends move saying installations are 'powerful public symbols of our military'​

• Following years of debate, the US Defense Department will rename nine US military bases named after Confederate generals
  • The renaming process will also include 1,000 other Army installations named for Confederate Army generals and affiliates around the country
  • Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin said the names of the forts and installations should 'inspire all those who call them home, fully reflect the history and the values of the United State

The pandering and waste of taxpayer money will never end!
Fort Poopeypants.....Fort Sniffer.....Fort Gerbil.....Fort BLM.....

Then they were traitors, which is why Congress pardoned them. There should be a conga line of crayon eaters pissing on their graves daily.
Yes because the economy is so great that people have nothing better to do than form conga lines.....

We kicked our own asses.

We won every engagement with the talibs.

They merely held out for 20 years while we tried to figure out what "winning" even meant.

One lesson learned, the world's most powerful military, along with NATO and the UN couldn't occupy and hold a place not much larger than commiefornia.

Even the soviets couldn't hold the place and they were willing to kill everything with a dick.
No Wonder Our Aristocracy Doesn't Display a Coat of Arms

Sissyboy Bush, who had his Daddy get him out of having to fight in Vietnam during the Cold War, was more concerned with establishing an outpost against Russia in this Neo-Con Cold War. He should have bypassed the Taliban and nuked Tora Bora. Instead, he let Al Qaida get away.

The British Special Forces (SAS) spotted bin Laden and his thrill-killers leaving through Pakistan. The Heirguardsman refused to follow up on that intelligence, claiming that he didn't want to cross international borders, the same excuse our transnationalist traitors are using to let criminals escape back to Mexico. A real American President, which excludes Preppy heiristocrats, would have followed Al Qaida all the way to Tibet, bombing everything in their path.

The Potatohead administration is draining our strategic oil reserve down to nothing.

Our domestic oil production is being attacked by our government.

We are giving all our weapon stockpiles away to Ukraine.

Our military is being pussified with political correctness and diversity at the expense of preparedness.
Immigrants Who Support BIn LaDEN Voted for Biden

ISIS, Hezbollah, and their sleeper-cells in America are thrilled and inspired by these developments.

They want to change Benning? God damnit. That's where I started ranger school.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? They want to change names of places for no real reason, erase American history and waste millions in the meantime we have so many other issues that actually impact America and Americans?

The sissy ass wipes that came up with this idea need their asses severely kicked. I mean kicked to the point they go to the ICU.
Whoever Controls Language Controls Thought

How about this attempt to erase history by making it seem about irrelevant events in obsolete countries?

Mesopotamia>Iraq
Persia>Iran
Bombay>Mumbai
Burma>Myanmar
Siam>Thailand
Formosa>Taiwan
Peking>Beijing
Kiev>Kyiv

Forum List

Back