Biden's US Army Has Messed Up Priorities - Will Spend $63M To Rename Confederate Bases

They want to change Benning? God damnit. That's where I started ranger school.

What the fuck is wrong with these people? They want to change names of places for no real reason, erase American history and waste millions in the meantime we have so many other issues that actually impact America and Americans?

The sissy ass wipes that came up with this idea need their asses severely kicked. I mean kicked to the point they go to the ICU.

Why would the south want to be constantly reminded of the miserable failure of their ancestors?

Good or bad our history is our history. It's a crime to want to forget it or change.

Regardless of what you think of the south without them and the north we wouldn't have the country we now all enjoy without them.

To just shit out a comment like that also shows how little you actually know, or it shows your inability to recognize it for the sake of being able to make off handed dismissive comments online for a cheap sense of self satisfaction.

And if you think the north was a babe in the woods back then, then you're sorely mistaken.

Thinking back to my two tours of duty at Ft Bragg and four at Ft Gordon, I can't remember anyone at either base ever questioning why they were named as they were. Not one time did anyone even discuss why the bases were named as they were. Ask a veteran what they first think of when they hear the name Ft Bragg and I promise you the vast majority will respond "Air Born" or something similar. And do the same with Ft Gordon you will get the answer of either "Signal Corps or MP's". But of course we can't trust the people that lived and trained there. Bet no one even knew the history off the top of their heads until wokeness touched it.

Russia has 2,000 limited shorter range nukes.
U.S. has 200.

Pass the Cheerio's, please.
go hide under you bed and do not come out till you are given the all clear by your party master

I prefer a coconut chalice. I also love watching you act out like a child because you can't cope with the invasion taking over your country's demographics. 😄 Poor thing.
:laughing0301:

I just can't cope with sending you worthless piles of refuse to shit all over NYC and Martha's Vineyard.
:auiqs.jpg:

...on the left had side...

You know those places are still in America right? 😄 What you couldn't do was send them home. :funnyface:
Why would I want to send them home when we can Cloward-Piven blue shit holes like NYC?
:laughing0301:

Keep on bringing in the refuse. We got busses and planes gassed up and ready to go.

:auiqs.jpg:

Now....pass the fuckin' dutchie...

Forum List

Back