Biden's unconstitutional student loan transfer scheme dealt a blow in court.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
That didn't take long. Looks like the first court to hear arguments about the blatantly unconstitutional scheme Biden came up with to spend a half a trillion dollars to shift loans from those who agreed to pay them to taxpayers is going to put a stop to it.

Only a matter of time before it dies a nasty death.

Looks like all those losers with massive debt for their gender studies degrees will be on the hook for what they agreed to. So sad.

Pay my student loans cause I'm a fuckin loser who accrued $50,000 of debt getting a General Studies degree.

That didn't take long. Looks like the first court to hear arguments about the blatantly unconstitutional scheme Biden came up with to spend a half a trillion dollars to shift loans from those who agreed to pay them to taxpayers is going to put a stop to it.

Only a matter of time before it dies a nasty death.

Looks like all those losers with massive debt for their gender studies degrees will be on the hook for what they agreed to. So sad.

This is excellent news. I am sure you know that yesterday two prior courts have rejected arguments - one for lack of standing and the US Supreme Court for unknown reasons.

I paid for my college and my kids', and now they are trying to make me pay for other people too. People who get C's in Gender Studies.

This is excellent news. I am sure you know that yesterday two prior courts have rejected arguments - one for lack of standing and the US Supreme Court for unknown reasons.

I paid for my college and my kids', and now they are trying to make me pay for other people too. People who get C's in Gender Studies.
I would say any productive member of the US who pays income taxes has standing. Veggie Joe is trying to make us pay for loans we didn't take out.

He has ZERO Constitutional authority to spend money, let alone half a trillion dollars.

I would say any productive member of the US who pays income taxes has standing. Veggie Joe is trying to make us pay for loans we didn't take out.

He has ZERO Constitutional authority to spend money, let alone half a trillion dollars.
When is Deadliest Crotch Greene going to repay the $180,000 Covid loan that she got, Laughin Boy?

In spite of this, it is still a "long putt" to quash this illegal gambit by Sleepy Joe. It will be a huge challenge to find someone with legal standing to challenge the program. Someone who is actually harmed by it.

In spite of this, it is still a "long putt" to quash this illegal gambit by Sleepy Joe. It will be a huge challenge to find someone with legal standing to challenge the program. Someone who is actually harmed by it.
You mean, other than the few hundred million taxpayers he is putting on the hook for his scheme?

How bout we ask Jared when his family is going to repay the millions in PPP loans that they recieved, Laughin Boy? Or do the rest of us have to foot the bill for loans we didn't take out?

You mean, other than the few hundred million taxpayers he is putting on the hook for his scheme?
Kinda like the millions in PPP loans that Trump's cronies recieved not to mention the Kushner family, right Laughin Boy?

How bout we ask Jared when his family is going to repay the millions in PPP loans that they recieved, Laughin Boy? Or do the rest of us have to foot the bill for loans we didn't take out?
:itsok:

Anyone who takes even a minute to look at the Constitutionality if this stupid Democrat abuse of power can / could see it was Un-Constitutional from the start.

Good for the 8th(?) Circuit Court!

Forum List

Back