FBI Sends Goons to Documentary Maker who created the wrong content...

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
“Capitol Punishment” director Chris Burgard described the chilling visit he allegedly got from the FBI after making his movie about January 6 and said “if this can happen to me, it can happen to anybody.”
In his movie, he challenges the media’s “insurrection” narrative and gives protestors, who say they never entered the building, the chance to speak, after being vilified and more, as previously reported.

The Cliffs Notes:
- Guy makes documentary on January 6th that challenges left's narrative
- Guy's wife finds FBI card at the door of their home
- They called number, and the FBI said there was a call into the terrorist threat center, that he was a terrorist for making his documentary, and the FBI had orders from Washington to investigate them.

“To call me and my family a terrorist threat …it’s not stuff that you should have to live with.”

Couldn't agree with him more. And Democrats/leftists wonder why Conservatives accuse the FBI of being politically motivated.

FBI goons. :laughing0301:

goons.jpg

“Capitol Punishment” director Chris Burgard described the chilling visit he allegedly got from the FBI after making his movie about January 6 and said “if this can happen to me, it can happen to anybody.”
In his movie, he challenges the media’s “insurrection” narrative and gives protestors, who say they never entered the building, the chance to speak, after being vilified and more, as previously reported.

The Cliffs Notes:
- They called number, and the FBI said there was a call into the terrorist threat center, that he was a terrorist for making his documentary, and the FBI had orders from Washington to investigate them.

“To call me and my family a terrorist threat …it’s not stuff that you should have to live with.”

Couldn't agree with him more. And Democrats/leftists wonder why Conservatives accuse the FBI of being politically motivated.
Sounds like he got swatted by somebody calling to the terrorist call center. So he answered a questionnaire and never heard another thing, but said they sounded professional, no searches, seizures, cars parked outside, nothing, eh? This actually sounds like a non-story.

Sounds like he got swatted by somebody calling to the terrorist call center. So he answered a questionnaire and never heard another thing, but said they sounded professional, no searches, seizures, cars parked outside, nothing, eh? This actually sounds like a non-story.
Sounds like there is something really wrong when someone makes a movie and the 'terrorist threat center' has their home raided. Apparently any dissenting opinion, other than the government narrative of Jan 6, is strictly 'verboten.'

You would think the FBI would have a better sense of who is a "terrorist" and who isn't.

Obviously, politics is involved here. Why else would he have been "swatted", and why would the FBI be stupid enough to fall for it? They weren't stupid, they targeted him.

The Cliffs Notes:

What law did this guy break?

Sounds like there is something really wrong when someone makes a movie and the 'terrorist threat center' has their home raided. Apparently any dissenting opinion, other than the government narrative of Jan 6, is strictly 'verboten.'
There absolutely is no evidences by the article that it wasn't exactly as stated, somebody calling the national terrorist call center, dropping dime on him for the hell of it, or something they didn't like in the documentary, just like the spate of "swattings" across the country, where somebody drops dime and the local swat team swarms the house of some innocent on the tip. The difference being, nobody came and swarmed the house or even searched anything/anybody, or put surveillance on the house or the dude and just had him fill out a questionnaire.

I suppose you could push for the national terrorist hotline to not be answered, or the tips not investigated or followed up on, even in a routine manner, but it sounds self-defeating. I can't get too excited about it, myself. We really do have a national terrorists call center that takes tips and refers them to agencies, and I am kind of glad we do.

There absolutely is no evidences by the article that it wasn't exactly as stated, somebody calling the national terrorist call center, dropping dime on him for the hell of it, or something they didn't like in the documentary, just like the spate of "swattings" across the country, where somebody drops dime and the local swat team swarms the house of some innocent on the tip. The difference being, nobody came and swarmed the house or even searched anything/anybody, or put surveillance on the house or the dude and just had him fill out a questionnaire.

I suppose you could push for the national terrorist hotline to not be answered, or the tips not investigated or followed up on, even in a routine manner, but it sounds self-defeating. I can't get too excited about it, myself. We really do have a national terrorists call center that takes tips and refers them to agencies, and I am kind of glad we do.
If this was such a nothingburger...
A. why did the FBI investigate it
B. Why did the FBI admit in the phone call that the maker was a terrorist threat?

You would think the FBI would have a better sense of who is a "terrorist" and who isn't.

Obviously, politics is involved here. Why else would he have been "swatted", and why would the FBI be stupid enough to fall for it? They weren't stupid, they targeted him.
You seem alright to me, on the other end of a keyboard, but for them to follow up with a phone call and a questionnaire for baseline information if somebody reported you or me just sound like minimal follow up.
Here is the thing. Let say somebody called in the guy two doors down on the right from you. They did not follow up, and besides having a YouTube channel, he turned out to have the makings of an ammonia nitrate fertilizer and diesel fuel bomb, that he detonated in your downtown area, and it came out in the news, the FBI didn't even follow up when tipped. I am pretty sure, your mayor, and probably you would be justifiably pissed and heads would roll.

You seem alright to me, on the other end of a keyboard, but for them to follow up with a phone call and a questionnaire for baseline information if somebody reported you or me just sound like minimal follow up.
Here is the thing. Let say somebody called in the guy two doors down on the right from you. They did not follow up, and besides having a YouTube channel, he turned out to have the makings of an ammonia nitrate fertilizer and diesel fuel bomb, that he detonated in your downtown area, and it came out in the news, the FBI didn't even follow up when tipped. I am pretty sure, your mayor, and probably you would be justifiably pissed and heads would roll.
I'm sure the FBI puts leftist documentary makers on terrorist watch lists and stakes out their houses while putting cards on their doors as well..

Let me know when you have an example.

If this was such a nothingburger...
A. why did the FBI investigate it
B. Why did the FBI admit in the phone call that the maker was a terrorist threat?
A. They are supposed to follow up on tips called in to the National Terrorist Hotline, at least in a minimal way to assess if it might or might not be real.
B. They said the terrorist hotline had received a call that the movie maker was a terrorist, not that he had made a terrorist threat. It warranted a call and some data collection. No telling how many call the center gets daily, most of the probably BS, but they got to ask and why not tell the guy why he was being contacted. Who knows? It would not surprise me, if they had an automated voice stress analyzer online when they called.

I'm sure the FBI puts leftist documentary makers on terrorist watch lists and stakes out their houses while putting cards on their doors as well..

Let me know when you have an example.
The didn't say this guy was on a terrorist watchlist or that his house was staked out, at least by the article you posted. Where did you get that? Is there a better article you didn't post? Post it.

Forum List

Back