Biden's tax returns?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
How much did his 10% cut as being the Big Guy add up to last years or in 2019?

Is he even reporting this tribute?

Will the states do the right thing and investigate him over tax fraud?

I'd be a hypocrite to say I cared about his personal taxes because I didn't care about trumps personal taxes either and didn't think his personal taxes had any bearing on being a good president. Just like I don't think bidens personal taxes has any bearing on him being a bad president.

He has more than proven him and his administration are just an awful presidency that has done all harm and no good for this country as a whole. I don't need to dig into his taxes, bidens leadership proves enough be is a terrible president.

How much did his 10% cut as being the Big Guy add up to last years or in 2019?

Is he even reporting this tribute?

Will the states do the right thing and investigate him over tax fraud?

Of course, when Trump was president, the Trumptards were crying 'It's no one's business what Trump's' taxes are'.
OR 'If Trump did anything wrong, the IRS would have found it'.

Like clockwork, a democrat is in office, they scream about 'others' taxes.

Do you hear Biden whining, filing lawsuits, suing people, attacking anyone?
Investigate.

Of course, when Trump was president, the Trumptards were crying 'It's no one's business what Trump's' taxes are'.

Investigate.

Biden has never been audited, further we have actual EVIDENCE of this income of Biden's and it wasn't reported.

Investigate.
its a big difference when youre a career politician thats used his office to enrich your family than being a guy that builds hotels,,

Biden has never been audited, further we have actual EVIDENCE of this income of Biden's and it wasn't reported.
BS. All politicians that ran for president have been audited by the IRS.

Republicans don't have shit, let alone evidence.

Bunch of Karen 'evidence'.

its a big difference when youre a career politician thats used his office to enrich your family than being a guy that builds hotels,,
Right.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?
'merica first'?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.
Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, get $1 billion Chinese check.

Right.

President Xi of China, and I, are working together to give massive Chinese phone company, ZTE, a way to get back into business, fast. Too many jobs in China lost. Commerce Department has been instructed to get it done!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)May 13, 2018

Too many jobs in China lost?
'merica first'?

Trump did not mention in that tweet or its follow-ups that on Thursday, the developer of a theme park resort outside of Jakarta had signed a deal to receive as much as $500 million in Chinese government loans, as well as another $500 million from Chinese banks, according to Agence France-Presse.
Trump’s family business, the Trump Organization, has a deal to license the Trump name to the resort, which includes a golf course and hotels.

Trump drops sanctions, get $1 billion Chinese check.
i know i know,,

but trump,,

Investigate.
And, of course, all you TDS morons were claiming exactly the opposite. Only now that your guy is wriggling on the hook do you come around to the Republican position.

And, of course, all you TDS morons were claiming exactly the opposite. Only now that your guy is wriggling on the hook do you come around to the Republican position.
Comprehension issues?
The last word in my comment was investigate.
Meaning investigate Biden.

One thing is clear, Biden the asshole who lectured others on paying their fair share has intentionally and illegally tried to dodge paying his own taxes. Shocker there, so typical of Dems.

One thing is clear, Biden the asshole who lectured others on paying their fair share has intentionally and illegally tried to dodge paying his own taxes. Shocker there, so typical of Dems.
Is that why Trump Inc and Trump jr are going through tax evasion trials right now?

I'll believe it when they start. You know as well as I do the fake news media nor the Dims in Congress will never investigate Biden
Why do republicans have to rely on them?
Trump installed 200 federal judges, get one of those wingnut lawyers and start an investigation.

Forum List

Back