Biden's speech tonight

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Tonight Joe Biden will attempt to strike fear into the hearts of Americans all across the country.

And that fear is, if you don't vote "D" it will be the end of democracy forevermore.

How successful will this be to win elections? After all, we all know people scared out of their minds of the GOP. They truely believe the GOP is Hitler, or as Biden would call them, a semi-Hitler

And the recent election in Alaska seems to show that this may be what is going on. The Democrat strategy of running on fear seems to be working

The extremists, as any opposition to the DNC is called, are now the ones who wish to not spend money like drunken sailors with fiscal catastrophe on the horizen, they are the ones who wish to put limits on abortion, such as partial birth abortion or children having abortions without their parents consent. America may have become transformed, as Barak Obama once claimed he would do to the country.

The ultimate irony is, if this assessment is true, democracy is truly over with a one party rule.

And whether you want to blame election fraud or the success of propaganda in a media dominated by the DNC, either way you get the same results.

The Prog doctors must be injecting the stem cells of hundreds of aborted fetuses into old Joe for this.

The AK analogy is a flawed one.....People are just sick of Palin, I figured she would lose.....RCV is a wild card too.
There is that.

We shall see.

Even so, how can suffering people continue to vote for their captors?

And Alaska is an energy state, something the DNC is out to destroy.

Is Palin worse than that?

I will be watching college football, be sure to post on here what he said so I can catch up after the games

I wonder if Biden is going to postpone the 2022 and 2024 elections, or maybe just cancel the Republican Party to save democracy?

Other liberal nations like North Korea have the word "Democratic" in their names.

There is that.

We shall see.

Even so, how can suffering people continue to vote for their captors?

And Alaska is an energy state, something the DNC is out to destroy.

Is Palin worse than that?
AK should have remained a territory.....The people it attracts tend to march to the beat of their own drum.

Honestly I'm surprised that the seat was not dem a long time ago given the amount of "free shit" AK gets.

The AK analogy is a flawed one.....People are just sick of Palin, I figured she would lose.....RCV is a wild card too.
People are sick of Palin. People are sick of Trump. I think AK is a bellweather and we’re going to see a flip of the ‘16 results, as Republicans slated to win, fall like dominoes.

Tonight Joe Biden will attempt to strike fear into the hearts of Americans all across the country.

And that fear is, if you don't vote "D" it will be the end of democracy forevermore.

How successful will this be to win elections? After all, we all know people scared out of their minds of the GOP. They truely believe the GOP is Hitler, or as Biden would call them, a semi-Hitler

And the recent election in Alaska seems to show that this may be what is going on. The Democrat strategy of running on fear seems to be working

The extremists, as any opposition to the DNC is called, are now the ones who wish to not spend money like drunken sailors with fiscal catastrophe on the horizen, they are the ones who wish to put limits on abortion, such as partial birth abortion or children having abortions without their parents consent. America may have become transformed, as Barak Obama once claimed he would do to the country.

The ultimate irony is, if this assessment is true, democracy is truly over with a one party rule.

And whether you want to blame election fraud or the success of propaganda in a media dominated by the DNC, either way you get the same results.
Bidung has already struck fear in Americans, fear that he'll attempt to implement another progressive boondoggle.

AK should have remained a territory.....The people it attracts tend to march to the beat of their own drum.

Honestly I'm surprised that the seat was not dem a long time ago given the amount of "free shit" AK gets.
Biden just gave the country $10,000.

He just bribed the entire country and it seems to be working.

People are sick of Palin. People are sick of Trump. I think AK is a bellweather and we’re going to see a flip of the ‘16 results, as Republicans slated to win, fall like dominoes.
Nah, mere wishful thinking on your part.....RCV was the wildcard there.....We will do just fine.

But yeah, I'm in the "sick of trump camp" myself. I prefer new gop blood.

Last edited:
For the life of me though, what is a semi-fascist?

Biden called his political opponents this and I think it is just hilarious.

:auiqs.jpg:

Nah, mere wishful thinking on your part.....RCV was the wildcard there.....We will do just fine.

But yeah, I'm in the "sick of trump camp" myself. I prefer new gop blood.
Indeed.

It reminds me of how the Left destroyed "W", calling him a war criminal and such to win an election

But now "W" is on their team since Trump threw him under the bus, and rightly did so as we now see "W" a proud democrat and did a lot of bad things

My only question is, should the GOP throw Trump under the bus like Trump threw "W"? And will Trump change teams like "W" did after this is done? In fact, I can still see those pictures in my mind of Bill and Hillary at Trump's wedding all smiling. Sickening.

Fascinating stuff, but it shows just how corrupt the system really is and how little choice voters really have.

The words "Democracy" and "Democrat" have nothing in common, aside from a few similar-looking letters of the alphabet. A more accurate name for the Democrat Party would be the "Despicable Party." To paraphrase what Hillary Clinton said:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Biden’s supporters into what I call the basket of despicables. Right? The hateful, intolerant, Caucasophobic, heterophobic, — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

The words "Democracy" and "Democrat" have nothing in common, aside from a few similar-looking letters of the alphabet. A more accurate name for the Democrat Party would be the "Despicable Party." To paraphrase what Hillary Clinton said:

“You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Biden’s supporters into what I call the basket of despicables. Right? The hateful, intolerant, Caucasophobic, heterophobic, — you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”
It's not about right and wrong, it is about power

Democrats know one thing, and that is winning elections

Unfortunately, they have yet to learn how to govern.

Forum List

Back