Biden's solution to the hacking of the oil pipeline: More investments in education.

I did. I posted Biden’s answer in video. It did not reflect what Fake News Nostra said it did. Thus it’s either fake news or comedy in the wrong forum.
How many years of education spending before this pipeline is up and running, Stupid?

Cuz if you listen to the question, it was about the current situation.

Damn you are dumb.

I did. I posted Biden’s answer in video. It did not reflect what Fake News Nostra said it did. Thus it’s either fake news or comedy in the wrong forum.
How many years of education spending before this pipeline is up and running, Stupid?

Damn you are dumb.
He answered the here and now in three parts that I enumerated for you before he added the long game. Fake News Nostra strikes again!

91B5ADB2-8C67-4AC4-9259-F26B4285713B.jpeg

Damn you are dumb.
He answered the here and now in three parts that I enumerated for you before he added the long game. Fake News Nostra strikes again!

View attachment 488818
You are really struggling trying to explain the incoherent ramblings of the Invalid In Chief.

Maybe use bigger pictures.

No link yet, he is on TV now.

Does he really think the solution to this pipeline company getting hacked is to spend more tax dollars on education????????????????? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Obviously didn't get this question in advance.............or he read the wrong answer.
He answered there is good news coming in 24 hours after talking to the pipeline company, he eased restrictions for fuel transportation, he opened the military trucks up to help areas. He tacked on that we need more cyber security experts via education. You are as bad as Fox. Just utterly untrustworthy.

He knows shxt of those energy companies' network security policies. As others pointed out, this was not an easier OP. Biden should go after those hackers as enemies of the US.

Does he really think the solution to this pipeline company getting hacked is to spend more tax dollars on education????????????????? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Obviously didn't get this question in advance.............or he read the wrong answer.
He answered there is good news coming in 24 hours after talking to the pipeline company, he eased restrictions for fuel transportation, he opened the military trucks up to help areas. He tacked on that we need more cyber security experts via education. You are as bad as Fox. Just utterly untrustworthy.

He knows shxt of those energy companies' network security policies. As others pointed out, this was not an easier OP. Biden should go after those hackers as enemies of the US.

Weird how he didn't mention the hackers at all...............just WE NEED TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON EDUCATION!!!!!

It's just more red herring to deflect from the fact he can't keep Americans safe from being attacked by a foreign nation.

Weird how he didn't mention the hackers at all...............just WE NEED TO SPEND MORE MONEY ON EDUCATION!!!!!

Only Trump gives enemies warnings and telegraphs moves in the press.

Those warnings by Trump worked out nicely.

Veggie Joe to hackers: "Watch out cuz I'm gonna spend billions more educating kids" :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Veggie Joe to hackers: "Watch out cuz I'm gonna spend billions more educating kids
Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 13, 2018

Veggie Joe to hackers: "Watch out cuz I'm gonna spend billions more educating kids
Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea. Meeting with Kim Jong Un was an interesting and very positive experience. North Korea has great potential for the future!

Not a Trump thread, Bidenista Cultist.

Biden said the attack demonstrated the need for U.S. investments in education to improve the nation's cyber defenses and he's right. Most businesses both large and small, are soulfully ignorant when it comes to cybersecurity. Top management often thinks reminding employees to change their password, and keeping the server room lock is cybersecurity. I've talked to people that are responsible for the company's servers who have no idea of what is involve in keeping their networks secure.

Yes. Proof price inflation is not due to monetary policy.
I vote this your dumbest post ever.

Competition is hard, very hard.

I keep forgetting. Which President was it who got North Korea to repatriate the remains of about 200 American soldiers who died during the Korean War?

And which President was the first US President to ever walk across the Korean DMZ?

Was that Obama or Biden?

He is not wrong;);

/——/ Actually, Trump did the opposite.

/——-/ Did you bother to read the article in its entirety?
White House officials involved in the meeting said Trump discussed only shared concerns about terrorism.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

So the $5 million payment that Biden approved of took the hackers by surprise???? :auiqs.jpg:

Bibi publicly stated that his people are the best hackers in the world. Could they have perpetrated the hack? Or is some rouge entity like Iran, which got hacked by Bibi's people recently responsible? :laugh:

Forum List

Back